i need help regarding which is the best CAT to take for practise..there are lots of options out there..knewton,mgmat,kaplan
..please help me which is best and will help my practise.!! and economical too..
taking CAT's is mainly to track your timing / address your timing issues...., to build on the stamina necessary for the D day.
1. start with MGMAT 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 = 5 & 6 are a bit easy.
2. btw = if possible, lay your hands on GMATCLUB tests
............they are the best, you really need to go through the grind but once done, you will be pretty comfortable with anything & everything that gmat throws at you = best to get a hang of your timing problem.
3. once you have reached close to your target scores / or have addressed the mistakes/ weaaknesses, gazing from the above tests..........go on to to the Original beast.
4. GMAT PREP = old = 2 tests
5. GMAT PREP = NEW = 2 tests
6. GMAT PREP EXAM = LATEST version = 2 tests
7. btw, if you can purchase GMATPREP QUESTION PACK 1 = about 800 official questions = a must have, you can do these both in study & exam mode..simulating the GMAT environment.
so all in all you have access to 10 CATs, which will be more than enough to pull you through.............