Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Sep 2014, 11:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

which online practise test to join??

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

which online practise test to join?? [#permalink] New post 26 Oct 2013, 02:14
hello everyone!!
i need help regarding which is the best CAT to take for practise..there are lots of options out there..knewton,mgmat,kaplan..please help me which is best and will help my practise.!! and economical too.. :P !!!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V36
GPA: 3.95
WE: Research (Telecommunications)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [1] , given: 31

CAT Tests
Re: which online practise test to join?? [#permalink] New post 26 Oct 2013, 12:18
This post received
KUDOS
rahulkhatri2412 wrote:
hello everyone!!
i need help regarding which is the best CAT to take for practise..there are lots of options out there..knewton,mgmat,kaplan..please help me which is best and will help my practise.!! and economical too.. :P !!!

Hi,

The best CAT is GMATPrep( most accurate measure of GMAT prep)
the second best available is Manhattan. It has 6 CATs. They come free with any of Manhattan books. ( Even with Kindle editions, that you can buy for merely 280INR :) )

Good luck..

Please press KUDOS button on the left if my post helped you..

Please press KUDOS if my post helped !!

Expert Post
GMAT Pill Instructor
Followers: 288

Kudos [?]: 660 [0], given: 6

Re: which online practise test to join?? [#permalink] New post 28 Oct 2013, 07:21
Expert's post
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
Status: SLOGGING : My son says,This time Papa u will have to make it : Innocence is BLISS
WE: Sales (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 6 [1] , given: 30

CAT Tests
Re: which online practise test to join?? [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2013, 06:52
This post received
KUDOS
rahulkhatri2412 wrote:
hello everyone!!

taking CAT's is mainly to track your timing / address your timing issues...., to build on the stamina necessary for the D day.

1. start with MGMAT 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 = 5 & 6 are a bit easy.

2. btw = if possible, lay your hands on GMATCLUB tests............they are the best, you really need to go through the grind but once done, you will be pretty comfortable with anything & everything that gmat throws at you = best to get a hang of your timing problem.

3. once you have reached close to your target scores / or have addressed the mistakes/ weaaknesses, gazing from the above tests..........go on to to the Original beast.

4. GMAT PREP = old = 2 tests

5. GMAT PREP = NEW = 2 tests

6. GMAT PREP EXAM = LATEST version = 2 tests

7. btw, if you can purchase GMATPREP QUESTION PACK 1 = about 800 official questions = a must have, you can do these both in study & exam mode..simulating the GMAT environment.

so all in all you have access to 10 CATs, which will be more than enough to pull you through.............
Re: which online practise test to join??   [#permalink] 06 Nov 2013, 06:52