First is my info: GMAT 710. No work experience but internships. Senior level undergraduate student and applied for MBA and MS schools in Management Information Systems Program.
Schools I got into:
1) Bentley University MS+MBA (full tuition scholarship)
2) University of Arizona, Eller MS (no scholarship information yet)
3) Arizona State University MS (no scholarship info)
4) Texas A&M University (no scholarship info)
5) University of Texas Dallas (no scholarship info)
1) go to Grad school directly. (MS? or MS+MBA?)
2) Work first. ( There is a chance that I will get the job offer from my former internship company. Should I work there if I get the job in the computer science field? I am afraid of letting the full tuition scholarship go?)
If you were me, what option would you choose, given the information I provided? Thank you so much for your time reading this post. That means a lot to me.
What's your undergrad major? What type of job will you be offered, and what are the employment stats out of these MIS programs? How much better of a job do you expect to be offered with an MBA from these schools?
Personally, I'd do the MIS masters, and hold off on the MBA