Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
I think this is rather serious question to ask oneself. There are few ideas I would like to bounce of for you to articulate the "why MBA" question
1. Ask yourself what you have been doing thus far in your professional carrier and what you want to be in the short term, med term and long term. This is much simpler said than done. So, this part warrants the max time in your overall plan.
2. Now, tie in what the MBA is to offer against your goals. Is the MBA just allowing you to broadbase your options or is it going to augment your earlier professional experience
3. How's your industry (that you had worked for or going to work for) doing? Where is it going? What will be your role or what you see as the opportunity in the current/future gamut of things? - How will an MBA tie in with some of these stuff.
4. Is entrpreneurship in your long term agenda - what would you do without an MBA or how will a MBA help?
5. What are the other reasons? - academic, networking, diversity, the MBA brand, International exposure, et al.
I have laid down just a few points to ponder and hope this helps.