Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 07:19

Going on Right now:

Live Q&A Session with Cambridge Admissions Team   ||    Join Chat Room to Attend the Session

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

will I ever get access to challege archives ??????????????

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Director
Director
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
will I ever get access to challege archives ?????????????? [#permalink] New post 15 Sep 2007, 23:36
Hi,
I joined GMATCLUB more than an year ago and have been participating in it regularly. As per GMATCLUB statement, anyone with more than 300 posts will have unrestricted access to archives. But even after sending multiple reminders and PM's to Pretorian, I am yet to get any message on what is happening. I am not saying it is my right to have access to the archives.. I a m only requested what you people have said.. If you have stopped giving free access to archives to anyone atleast let me know.. So that I don't remain in wrong hope.

Regards,
Amit05
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
will I ever get access to challege archives ??????????????   [#permalink] 15 Sep 2007, 23:36