Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Oct 2014, 03:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

work experience - duration of each jobs

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

work experience - duration of each jobs [#permalink] New post 23 Mar 2010, 17:04
Hello All,

I have a query regarding “work experience”. I understand that when admission officer evaluates candidates application essay and profile they will certainly look for work experience, in this section they would look for range of criteria i.e. diverse professional experience, career progression, performance, responsibilities etc but what in terms of duration of each job. What exactly admission officer measures or evaluates here?. Does less duration of each jobs or more number of job switches will impact the chances of admission to top B- School?

Regards,
DS
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 2

Re: work experience - duration of each jobs [#permalink] New post 24 Mar 2010, 03:12
as you ca guess, there is no specific item admission officer can look for! this is just my idea.

Truth is infinite, understanding is finite

Re: work experience - duration of each jobs   [#permalink] 24 Mar 2010, 03:12