Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 03:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Work permit and job opportunities in Europe post MBA.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Work permit and job opportunities in Europe post MBA. [#permalink] New post 27 Apr 2012, 03:42
I AM planning to sit for GMAT next month. But it seems after the economic crisis of greece,portugal,Italy, spain etc no other country is letting foreign students to work in their country. I planned to do an MBA from an European institute and work for 2 years in that country itself, before returning back to INDIA, my country. So could you please suggest the countries that allow foreign students to work in their country, post an MBA degree or should i target the US ( cost and 2 yr MBA is what is deterring me from applying in there)

As far as my profile goes.... I am an electrical engineer with 1.8 months of experience.. 3 months in electrical maintenance,1.5 in IT..will be having 3 yrs of experience by the time i join the institute( in sept 2013)
as far as my extra curricular activities goes: Member of an NGO, member of My company's Rockband

please help guys..i really out of ideas.... The work permit restriction is killing me. ( my cousin is in UK and he says the scene is not at all good in there)
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 324 [0], given: 191

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Work permit and job opportunities in Europe post MBA. [#permalink] New post 27 Apr 2012, 03:59
NUS/ISB might be good options for you IMHO.

The question is not can you rise up to iconic! The real question is will you ?

Manager
Manager
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 68 [0], given: 6

Re: Work permit and job opportunities in Europe post MBA. [#permalink] New post 15 Mar 2013, 11:02
All I can say is that in many job offers in Europe (UK, and more countries) ask for candidates with permit to work in Europe

Does this post deserve KUDOS?

Free Prep: Self-prepare GMAT for free and GMAT Math tips for free
Free Flashcards: Free GMAT Flashcards

More: "All I wish someone had told me about GMAT beforehand"
There are many things you want to know before doing the GMAT exam (how is exam day, what to expect, how to think, to do's...), and you have them in this blog, in a simple way

Intern
Intern
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 16 [0], given: 6

Re: Work permit and job opportunities in Europe post MBA. [#permalink] New post 27 Jun 2013, 02:06
johnwesley wrote:
All I can say is that in many job offers in Europe (UK, and more countries) ask for candidates with permit to work in Europe

Check the thread " Luxembourg MBA". After 2 years of MBA, you get a 2 year work permit for Luxembourg. Luxembourg has all the top companies and is one of the richest countries in the world. France, Germany and Belgium are the surrounding countries.

luxembourg-mba-is-providing-a-2-year-work-permit-4-students-143606.html
Re: Work permit and job opportunities in Europe post MBA.   [#permalink] 27 Jun 2013, 02:06