Status: Bunuel's fan!
Joined: 08 Jul 2011
, given: 55
Would it be possible? [#permalink]
03 Oct 2013, 04:06
Hope you have a great day! Please take a look at my profile and see if I need/should retake gmat for the target schools.
GPA: 3.26 at a regional Midwest school
Gmat 1: Feb 2012 --->540 (Q: 40, V 22, W: 4.5)
Gmat 2: Ja 2013----->640 (Q: 45, V 34, IR:6, W 5)
Gmat 3: Oct 2013---->610 (Q: 47, V: 28)
Yrs of exp: 4 year by 2014, found a charity, start up experience, no brand name company, international exposure
Interested in MBA Marketing
Interested Geographic: NC, CA, TX
School: UNC (reach since it has always been my target school) Loyola CA (strong regional network), Peperdine CA (strong regional network). U of Houston (strong regional network).
Other facts: international student. I applied R3 2013 and was offered scholarship to a 80th rank school (ranking according to businessweek)
I am thinking of go ahead and apply round 1 for those above schools. After that, I can retake the Gmat (if necessary) around late December. Is it a reasonable plan? This year is a last year and I can't wait any longer. Please advise!
Thank you so much!!!