Joined: 19 Sep 2010
, given: 0
Would love to get a profile evaluation... [#permalink]
19 Sep 2010, 22:26
Applying to a marketing phd,,, is that still allowed to post on this page?
1) 25 years old, male, USA
2) graduated from top liberal arts college (Williams) in the US with BA in Political Economy and Asian Studies, GPA 3.49/4.0, GMAT 740 (97%) Q 51, GRE V740 Q800
I also did an Associate's Degree at Parsons (the fashion school) in Fashion Marketing GPA 3.77/4.0
3) I did interns at a well-known men's suit company and a contemporary male couture company, and currently began working at a venture start-up (online marketing firm), but almost straight out of college..
4) manager for varsity basketball team, asian american association, and school government...
5) would very much like to do research in brand management and brand equity research
6) it may be a lofty goal but would like to go to top tiers.... Yale, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, UMinnesota, UMichigan, Haas, Anderson, and USC
I was hoping my background in fashion could make me stand out more or less.. hopefully?