Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 19:57

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Posts: 97
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.66
WE: Consulting (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 7

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2012, 10:13
Victorinox wrote:
mudit234 wrote:
Hey buddy,
I got 15k too. But it specifies that it is per semester. I am guessing it must be the same for you and you might have misread it or something (Hope so :) ). I need to figure out how to manage the rest $20k per annum now :)


Wow congratulations... that is double of what I got...I got 7500 per semester hence 15k a year... but 30k a year is cool...it's more than 60% scholarship...I am in Delhi too... will you be joining Olin??

Not sure yet.. Waiting for a couple of more results (Fingers crossed). Will decide by mid-Jan or so
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Nov 2011
Posts: 16
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2012, 14:59
Hey Everyone,

I'm a reapplicant who was admitted to Olin last fall, but didn't attend for personal reasons. I reapplied at the end of Round 2 and am still waiting to hear back from them regarding an interview. With the holiday break next week and the January 15 decision deadline, the window to schedule and complete an interview is closing. Is it panic time?

Are any other R2 applicants waiting for their interview invite?
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 69
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Reviews Badge
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2012, 20:24
Victorinox wrote:
mudit234 wrote:
Hey buddy,
I got 15k too. But it specifies that it is per semester. I am guessing it must be the same for you and you might have misread it or something (Hope so :) ). I need to figure out how to manage the rest $20k per annum now :)


Wow congratulations... that is double of what I got...I got 7500 per semester hence 15k a year... but 30k a year is cool...it's more than 60% scholarship...I am in Delhi too... will you be joining Olin??


Congrats guys. I got my packet today as well. Got a scholarship of 15k per semester too.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Posts: 97
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.66
WE: Consulting (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 7

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2012, 20:32
slugabedd wrote:
Victorinox wrote:
mudit234 wrote:
Hey buddy,
I got 15k too. But it specifies that it is per semester. I am guessing it must be the same for you and you might have misread it or something (Hope so :) ). I need to figure out how to manage the rest $20k per annum now :)


Wow congratulations... that is double of what I got...I got 7500 per semester hence 15k a year... but 30k a year is cool...it's more than 60% scholarship...I am in Delhi too... will you be joining Olin??


Congrats guys. I got my packet today as well. Got a scholarship of 15k per semester too.

Congrats man..
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 69
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Reviews Badge
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 18 Dec 2012, 08:22
Victorinox and Mudit234. Where are you guys from? I am guessing from Delhi! I am from Delhi too. Lets catch up sometime.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 680 Q47 V37
GPA: 3.81
WE: Research (Consulting)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 8

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 18 Dec 2012, 08:54
slugabedd wrote:
Victorinox and Mudit234. Where are you guys from? I am guessing from Delhi! I am from Delhi too. Lets catch up sometime.


sure let's catch up..
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Posts: 97
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.66
WE: Consulting (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 7

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 19 Dec 2012, 02:58
slugabedd wrote:
Victorinox and Mudit234. Where are you guys from? I am guessing from Delhi! I am from Delhi too. Lets catch up sometime.

Sounds good..
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 680 Q47 V37
GPA: 3.81
WE: Research (Consulting)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 8

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 20 Dec 2012, 06:49
mudit234 wrote:
slugabedd wrote:
Victorinox and Mudit234. Where are you guys from? I am guessing from Delhi! I am from Delhi too. Lets catch up sometime.

Sounds good..


Congratulations on the Tepper admit... let's plan to catch up in one of the weekends in mid January
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Nov 2012
Posts: 20
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q38 V42
GPA: 3.72
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [1] , given: 6

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Jan 2013, 20:36
1
This post received
KUDOS
I got an acceptance call today!
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Status: At peace...
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 245
Location: Comoros
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 100

Premium Member
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2013, 11:27
esport12 wrote:
I got an acceptance call today!

Sweet! Congruts buddy!
_________________

Like my posts? Please support me by awarding Kudos!

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Nov 2012
Posts: 20
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q38 V42
GPA: 3.72
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 6

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Jan 2013, 09:32
Anyone in here decided to go to Olin next fall?
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 69
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Reviews Badge
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 10 Jan 2013, 22:16
esport12 wrote:
I got an acceptance call today!

Congrats
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Status: At peace...
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 245
Location: Comoros
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 100

Premium Member
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 16 Jan 2013, 15:01
Anyone whom their file was complete Jan 4th, 2013, did you hear anything yet from Olin? I was told my file was complete Jan 4th, but upto now, i haven't heard anything from the adcom.
_________________

Like my posts? Please support me by awarding Kudos!

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Nov 2011
Posts: 111
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.7
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 9

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 16 Jan 2013, 23:27
MacVivo wrote:
Anyone whom their file was complete Jan 4th, 2013, did you hear anything yet from Olin? I was told my file was complete Jan 4th, but upto now, i haven't heard anything from the adcom.


I submitted on Jan 4th 2013 and it is now "In Review with Admissions Committee". What about yours?
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2011
Posts: 77
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 11

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 19 Jan 2013, 01:45
zirconium wrote:
MacVivo wrote:
Anyone whom their file was complete Jan 4th, 2013, did you hear anything yet from Olin? I was told my file was complete Jan 4th, but upto now, i haven't heard anything from the adcom.


I submitted on Jan 4th 2013 and it is now "In Review with Admissions Committee". What about yours?


@zirconium: Has the status been updated on your application or did you get a mail about it? Mine still says 'Submitted'.

@MacVivo: Did you get a mail from them telling you that your file was complete? All I got from them was 'This is a confirmation that your application has been submitted successfully', the day I submitted the application.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Nov 2011
Posts: 111
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.7
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 9

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 20 Jan 2013, 02:44
peejay wrote:
zirconium wrote:
MacVivo wrote:
Anyone whom their file was complete Jan 4th, 2013, did you hear anything yet from Olin? I was told my file was complete Jan 4th, but upto now, i haven't heard anything from the adcom.


I submitted on Jan 4th 2013 and it is now "In Review with Admissions Committee". What about yours?


@zirconium: Has the status been updated on your application or did you get a mail about it? Mine still says 'Submitted'.

@MacVivo: Did you get a mail from them telling you that your file was complete? All I got from them was 'This is a confirmation that your application has been submitted successfully', the day I submitted the application.


Mine says:

Submission Status: Submitted
Submitted Date: 1/4/2013 9:49:00 PM EST
In Review with Admissions Committee

Never got an email on that though.
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Status: At peace...
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 245
Location: Comoros
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 100

Premium Member
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 20 Jan 2013, 22:17
I forgot to attach one of my transcripts before submitting the application. I emailed the transcript to them....and they wrote me back, saying:

Thank you very much for your Loyola University transcript. I’ve uploaded it to your application, which is marked as complete and awaiting review by our admissions team.

Sincerely,

Mark Kelley

MBA Records Assistant

Olin Business School, Washington University

(314) 935-6026

kelley@wustl.edu
_________________

Like my posts? Please support me by awarding Kudos!

BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Status: At peace...
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 245
Location: Comoros
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 100

Premium Member
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 20 Jan 2013, 22:18
MacVivo wrote:
I forgot to attach one of my transcripts before submitting the application. I emailed the transcript to them....and they wrote me back, saying:

Thank you very much for your Loyola University transcript. I’ve uploaded it to your application, which is marked as complete and awaiting review by our admissions team.

Sincerely,

Mark Kelley

MBA Records Assistant

Olin Business School, Washington University

(314) 935-6026

kelley@wustl.edu


My status online now says my file is: In Review with Admissions Committee
_________________

Like my posts? Please support me by awarding Kudos!

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 08 Feb 2012
Posts: 56
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 2

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 21 Jan 2013, 13:21
Round 3 applicant. I submitted my application January 3rd and got an e-mail just yesterday with an admission decision... got dinged :( Wow. That was quick. I guess they reaalllly didn't like me. (...trying to be positive...) I guess it's one less school to be stressed out about during this waiting process.
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Status: At peace...
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 245
Location: Comoros
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 100

Premium Member
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 21 Jan 2013, 17:37
elleesie wrote:
Round 3 applicant. I submitted my application January 3rd and got an e-mail just yesterday with an admission decision... got dinged :( Wow. That was quick. I guess they reaalllly didn't like me. (...trying to be positive...) I guess it's one less school to be stressed out about during this waiting process.



sorry elleesie. If you really want to do it, i think this gives you a chance to apply early action, but with a sweeter application. I believe i turned in a great application, but i no longer care. I will be applying again 'early action' with an even better file for 2014. i won't mind hearing from them, if they give me an reasonable scholarship, i might accept, other than that, i don't think it's gonna happen.
_________________

Like my posts? Please support me by awarding Kudos!

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 21 Jan 2013, 17:37
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
16 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Olin(WUSTL) Applicants(2015 Intake)Class of 2017 Narenn 104 08 Jul 2014, 11:38
14 Experts publish their posts in the topic Olin(WUSTL) Class of 2016 - Calling all Admitted Students! rgoyal082 99 31 Dec 2013, 07:24
112 Experts publish their posts in the topic Olin (WUSTL) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! prodizy 437 25 Apr 2013, 07:49
10 Experts publish their posts in the topic WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants hamm0 175 22 Oct 2012, 04:33
5 calling all wash(olin) applicants 2011 shaselai 109 27 Nov 2010, 14:22
Display posts from previous: Sort by

WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 176 posts ] 



cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.