Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 17:46

Going on right now!

Live Q&A Session with HKU Admissions Team | Join the chat room to participate.


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 07 May 2012
Posts: 21
Location: United States
Concentration: International Business, Operations
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 5

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 Jan 2013, 06:40
esport12 wrote:
Anyone in here decided to go to Olin next fall?


Made my decision and sent in my deposit this morning. Looking forward to details on an admitted students weekend this spring.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2011
Posts: 77
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 11

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2013, 10:09
My application still just says 'Submitted', no update about it being reviewed yet.

Should I be checking with the adcom about this?
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 77
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.7
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 14

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 27 Jan 2013, 05:04
I'm applying in Round 4!
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 69
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Reviews Badge
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jan 2013, 05:09
narmstro wrote:
esport12 wrote:
Anyone in here decided to go to Olin next fall?


Made my decision and sent in my deposit this morning. Looking forward to details on an admitted students weekend this spring.


I paid up today as well. Its kind of getting exciting now isnt it. :)
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Jul 2011
Posts: 77
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 650 Q46 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 11

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 02 Feb 2013, 20:28
My first ding!

Weird, as the mail came in 7 hours into me sending them a mail asking about when I could expect a change in my application status, since I hadn't even got an 'Under review' update. And it came in late Saturday night!

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you.
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Status: At peace...
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 245
Location: Comoros
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 100

Premium Member
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2013, 13:06
peejay wrote:
My first ding!

Weird, as the mail came in 7 hours into me sending them a mail asking about when I could expect a change in my application status, since I hadn't even got an 'Under review' update. And it came in late Saturday night!

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you.


I'm sorry to hear about the ding Peejay. I'm still waiting to hear from them, my file still says 'in review with the adcom'. Of the 6 schools i applied, i only got one response, an interview invite from UIUC. Hoping i hear from the other schools this week or the week after.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Posts: 36
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2013, 15:37
True- the Olin episode is dragging for long now :(
I submitted my application for R3 and did not heard back from them on i/v updates (the app is in 'In Review' status starting from 8-Jan)..
Expecting some updates from Olin by this week..
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 15 Aug 2012
Posts: 103
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
Schools: Merage '15 (A)
GPA: 3.6
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 37 [0], given: 16

Premium Member
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 04 Feb 2013, 23:11
Applied on 4th Jan 2013.
The status still shows "Submitted"

Anyone got invite for R3 interview?
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Posts: 36
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 04 Feb 2013, 23:18
asphalt wrote:
Applied on 4th Jan 2013.
The status still shows "Submitted"

Anyone got invite for R3 interview?



This's the biggest question around :)
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Status: At peace...
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 245
Location: Comoros
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 100

Premium Member
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 04 Feb 2013, 23:18
asphalt wrote:
Applied on 4th Jan 2013.
The status still shows "Submitted"

Anyone got invite for R3 interview?

Nope, same here. Still waiting. I got interview invites from Ross, and UIUC, so i'm positive that i will get one from Olin. My status does say "In review with adcom"
_________________

Like my posts? Please support me by awarding Kudos!

Current Student
avatar
Status: MBA Student at Georgetown McDonough School of Business
Joined: 09 Dec 2010
Posts: 6
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Feb 2013, 20:03
Hi guys,

I have been accepted to the Olin MBA class of 2015. I have already paid my first installment and I need help with preparing the Declaration and Certification of Finances. Does anybody here know how to go about it? Has the school communicated the first year's cost of attendance to any of you?
I have written to one of the admission staff who interviewed me in India. But I guess she is unable to find time during the ongoing admissions. I would really appreciate any help or information from you guys. I also look forward to connecting with admitted students from India.

Cheers!
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 69
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Reviews Badge
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Feb 2013, 23:02
jinju161 wrote:
Hi guys,

I have been accepted to the Olin MBA class of 2015. I have already paid my first installment and I need help with preparing the Declaration and Certification of Finances. Does anybody here know how to go about it? Has the school communicated the first year's cost of attendance to any of you?
I have written to one of the admission staff who interviewed me in India. But I guess she is unable to find time during the ongoing admissions. I would really appreciate any help or information from you guys. I also look forward to connecting with admitted students from India.

Cheers!


I talked to Evan, the admissions director, and he assured me that they are in the process of mailing us our binders. The binder will contain a list of next steps you need to take in order to secure admission and fulfill Visa requirements. It will also contain the fee structure for the college for academic year 2013-2014.

Finally, you can always contact adcom directly regarding the DCOF if you have any confusion regarding the same. Cheers.
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Status: At peace...
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 245
Location: Comoros
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 100

Premium Member
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Feb 2013, 23:28
slugabedd wrote:
jinju161 wrote:
Hi guys,

I have been accepted to the Olin MBA class of 2015. I have already paid my first installment and I need help with preparing the Declaration and Certification of Finances. Does anybody here know how to go about it? Has the school communicated the first year's cost of attendance to any of you?
I have written to one of the admission staff who interviewed me in India. But I guess she is unable to find time during the ongoing admissions. I would really appreciate any help or information from you guys. I also look forward to connecting with admitted students from India.

Cheers!


I talked to Evan, the admissions director, and he assured me that they are in the process of mailing us our binders. The binder will contain a list of next steps you need to take in order to secure admission and fulfill Visa requirements. It will also contain the fee structure for the college for academic year 2013-2014.

Finally, you can always contact adcom directly regarding the DCOF if you have any confusion regarding the same. Cheers.

I used to be an international student, no longer. So i can't help here. As an international student back in 2003, i came to the US on a full ride scholarship, so i didn't have to deal with Declaration of Finances. Either way, congruts for getting into Olin!!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 22 Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GMAT 2: 680 Q47 V37
GPA: 3.81
WE: Research (Consulting)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 8

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 06 Feb 2013, 09:29
slugabedd wrote:
narmstro wrote:
esport12 wrote:
Anyone in here decided to go to Olin next fall?


Made my decision and sent in my deposit this morning. Looking forward to details on an admitted students weekend this spring.


I paid up today as well. Its kind of getting exciting now isnt it. :)


Tough choice between Owen & Olin... got full tution waiver and GA from Tippie, still resisted temptation and submitted fees at Olin.... Hoping to see the admitted students in August.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Nov 2011
Posts: 111
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.7
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 9

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2013, 09:56
R3 applicant. Invited to interview today! :)
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 69
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 1

Reviews Badge
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2013, 10:10
zirconium wrote:
R3 applicant. Invited to interview today! :)


Thats great. Congrats.
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Status: At peace...
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 245
Location: Comoros
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 100

Premium Member
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2013, 16:40
zirconium wrote:
R3 applicant. Invited to interview today! :)

Sweet. The adcom should make these invites quickly....trickle down ad process, bad.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2013, 16:43
Hi got an interview today with Kelllogg and got invited to an interview UCLA.
BSchool Thread Master
User avatar
Status: At peace...
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 245
Location: Comoros
Concentration: Finance, International Business
WE: Operations (Consumer Products)
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 100

Premium Member
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2013, 16:58
suada wrote:
Hi got an interview today with Kelllogg and got invited to an interview UCLA.

Congruts suada! good luck!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Nov 2012
Posts: 20
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q38 V42
GPA: 3.72
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 6

Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 07 Feb 2013, 18:45
Submitted my deposit to Olin. Wow. Looking forward to it. Anyone know when admit weekend starts in April?
Re: WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 07 Feb 2013, 18:45
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
16 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Olin(WUSTL) Applicants(2015 Intake)Class of 2017 Narenn 97 08 Jul 2014, 11:38
14 Experts publish their posts in the topic Olin(WUSTL) Class of 2016 - Calling all Admitted Students! rgoyal082 99 31 Dec 2013, 07:24
112 Experts publish their posts in the topic Olin (WUSTL) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! prodizy 437 25 Apr 2013, 07:49
10 Experts publish their posts in the topic WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants hamm0 175 22 Oct 2012, 04:33
5 calling all wash(olin) applicants 2011 shaselai 109 27 Nov 2010, 14:22
Display posts from previous: Sort by

WUSTL (Olin) 2013 - Calling All Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 176 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.