Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Mar 2015, 15:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

XLRI GMP (EMBA) Class of 2016 - Calling all Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
2 KUDOS received
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 844
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.6
Followers: 40

Kudos [?]: 698 [2] , given: 197

GMAT ToolKit User
XLRI GMP (EMBA) Class of 2016 - Calling all Applicants [#permalink] New post 18 Feb 2014, 08:18
2
This post received
KUDOS
2
This post was
BOOKMARKED



XLRI Videos









PGDM (GM) Program Overview


Attachment:
Program_Overview.png
Program_Overview.png [ 19.54 KiB | Viewed 2149 times ]


Attachment:
GMP_Courses_1.png
GMP_Courses_1.png [ 83.73 KiB | Viewed 2144 times ]


Attachment:
GMP_Courses_2.png
GMP_Courses_2.png [ 103.83 KiB | Viewed 2143 times ]




PGDM (GM) Class of 2014 Employment Statistics


Attachment:
XLRI_GMP_Employment_Class_of_2014_Page_1_of_5.png
XLRI_GMP_Employment_Class_of_2014_Page_1_of_5.png [ 37.92 KiB | Viewed 2141 times ]


Attachment:
XLRI_GMP_Employment_Class_of_2014_Page_2_of_5.png
XLRI_GMP_Employment_Class_of_2014_Page_2_of_5.png [ 76.34 KiB | Viewed 2139 times ]


Attachment:
XLRI_GMP_Employment_Class_of_2014_Page_3_of_5.png
XLRI_GMP_Employment_Class_of_2014_Page_3_of_5.png [ 63.92 KiB | Viewed 2132 times ]


Attachment:
XLRI_GMP_Employment_Class_of_2014_Page_4_of_5.png
XLRI_GMP_Employment_Class_of_2014_Page_4_of_5.png [ 56.12 KiB | Viewed 2123 times ]


Attachment:
XLRI_GMP_Employment_Class_of_2014_Page_5_of_5.png
XLRI_GMP_Employment_Class_of_2014_Page_5_of_5.png [ 39.12 KiB | Viewed 2118 times ]



Download complete report here
Attachment:
XLRI Brochure 13-14.pdf [5.3 MiB]
Downloaded 19 times
To download please login or register as a user





XLRI Twitter Updates



_________________

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe ...then you will be successfull....

GIVE VALUE TO OFFICIAL QUESTIONS...



GMAT RCs VOCABULARY LIST: vocabulary-list-for-gmat-reading-comprehension-155228.html
learn AWA writing techniques while watching video : http://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat- ... assessment
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APt9ITygGss


Last edited by blueseas on 26 Jan 2015, 00:54, edited 1 time in total.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 13
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 27

Re: XLRI GMP (EMBA) Class of 2016 - Calling all Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Jan 2015, 12:44
Dear Coordinator,

1) Can you please give an overview of the selection process?
2) Has XLRI started the interview process?
3) In the application XLRI didn't ask for any essays. Any specific reason?

Thanks,
S
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 844
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.6
Followers: 40

Kudos [?]: 698 [0], given: 197

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: XLRI GMP (EMBA) Class of 2016 - Calling all Applicants [#permalink] New post 25 Jan 2015, 12:01
Caeser wrote:
Dear Coordinator,

1) Can you please give an overview of the selection process?
2) Has XLRI started the interview process?
3) In the application XLRI didn't ask for any essays. Any specific reason?

Thanks,
S



Hi Caeser,

Sorry for the late reply.
1. Selection process is as follows: Apply through online application process ==> Wait for shortlist for GDPI ==>Final Confirmation.
2. They have already floated the result for the GDPI. You need to check the respective website.
3. Every college has there own selection criteria but this doesnot mean that your interview/GD is going to be easier anyway. Expect more competition this time.

Let me know if any further help required.
_________________

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe ...then you will be successfull....

GIVE VALUE TO OFFICIAL QUESTIONS...



GMAT RCs VOCABULARY LIST: vocabulary-list-for-gmat-reading-comprehension-155228.html
learn AWA writing techniques while watching video : http://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat- ... assessment
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APt9ITygGss

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 13
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 27

Re: XLRI GMP (EMBA) Class of 2016 - Calling all Applicants [#permalink] New post 25 Jan 2015, 15:37
blueseas wrote:
Caeser wrote:
Dear Coordinator,

1) Can you please give an overview of the selection process?
2) Has XLRI started the interview process?
3) In the application XLRI didn't ask for any essays. Any specific reason?

Thanks,
S



Hi Caeser,

Sorry for the late reply.
1. Selection process is as follows: Apply through online application process ==> Wait for shortlist for GDPI ==>Final Confirmation.
2. They have already floated the result for the GDPI. You need to check the respective website.
3. Every college has there own selection criteria but this doesnot mean that your interview/GD is going to be easier anyway. Expect more competition this time.

Let me know if any further help required.


Hi blueseas,

Thanks for replying.

I got an email from Adcom on 01/13 that I have been shortlisted for GD/PI for GMP program. I replied to Adcom with a request for a Skype interview as I am not in India as of now and will not be back for GD/PI in February either. I haven't heard back from adcom on this yet. So, can you give some insight into it?

Thanks.
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 844
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.6
Followers: 40

Kudos [?]: 698 [0], given: 197

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: XLRI GMP (EMBA) Class of 2016 - Calling all Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2015, 00:59
Caeser wrote:
blueseas wrote:
Caeser wrote:
Dear Coordinator,

1) Can you please give an overview of the selection process?
2) Has XLRI started the interview process?
3) In the application XLRI didn't ask for any essays. Any specific reason?

Thanks,
S



Hi Caeser,

Sorry for the late reply.
1. Selection process is as follows: Apply through online application process ==> Wait for shortlist for GDPI ==>Final Confirmation.
2. They have already floated the result for the GDPI. You need to check the respective website.
3. Every college has there own selection criteria but this doesnot mean that your interview/GD is going to be easier anyway. Expect more competition this time.

Let me know if any further help required.


Hi blueseas,

Thanks for replying.

I got an email from Adcom on 01/13 that I have been shortlisted for GD/PI for GMP program. I replied to Adcom with a request for a Skype interview as I am not in India as of now and will not be back for GD/PI in February either. I haven't heard back from adcom on this yet. So, can you give some insight into it?

Thanks.


Hi,

Yes definitely they will consider your request if you have a geniune reason. To make your point more clarified try to follow them up with an email and phone call.
Moreover you also PM the relevant detail so that i also can clarify the same from my side.

Wish you all the best!!
_________________

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe ...then you will be successfull....

GIVE VALUE TO OFFICIAL QUESTIONS...



GMAT RCs VOCABULARY LIST: vocabulary-list-for-gmat-reading-comprehension-155228.html
learn AWA writing techniques while watching video : http://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat- ... assessment
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APt9ITygGss

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 844
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.6
Followers: 40

Kudos [?]: 698 [0], given: 197

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: XLRI GMP (EMBA) Class of 2016 - Calling all Applicants [#permalink] New post 05 Feb 2015, 01:28
Finally the wait is over XLerate is starting tomorrow.

http://www.oneyearmba.co.in/xlerate-xlr ... than-ever/
https://www.facebook.com/xlerate
http://www.xlri-xlerate.com/
_________________

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe ...then you will be successfull....

GIVE VALUE TO OFFICIAL QUESTIONS...



GMAT RCs VOCABULARY LIST: vocabulary-list-for-gmat-reading-comprehension-155228.html
learn AWA writing techniques while watching video : http://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat- ... assessment
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APt9ITygGss

Re: XLRI GMP (EMBA) Class of 2016 - Calling all Applicants   [#permalink] 05 Feb 2015, 01:28
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Stern EMBA Applicants - Class of 2017 Narenn 2 08 Jun 2014, 12:40
1 Experts publish their posts in the topic CBS EMBA F/S 2016 Class (2014 Intake) Calling all applicants blakjedi 1 14 Feb 2014, 01:57
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic Booth EMBA Class of 2016(2014 Intake) Calling all applicants blakjedi 10 13 Feb 2014, 12:21
428 Experts publish their posts in the topic Booth (Chicago): Calling all applicants - Class of 2016 Narenn 1418 21 Apr 2013, 03:20
458 Experts publish their posts in the topic Kellogg: Calling all applicants - Class of 2016 ricecake 1690 21 Apr 2013, 03:12
Display posts from previous: Sort by

XLRI GMP (EMBA) Class of 2016 - Calling all Applicants

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.