Should not be a big deal, wait for the results though, as you do not want to hamper your chances now.
In worst case scenario ask them if the admission can be deferred by a year.
Even then the school takes it negatively then you are probably better off going to other schools.
The question is not can you rise up to iconic! The real question is will you ?