Hi all this is my first post and need your help in this crowd sourcing attempt -
About Me - I am an engineer with a PGDBM degree and eight years of experience. Planning to repeat my MBA from the chosen few B-Schools around the world. Aiming to get a score of 700+. ,
I scored 530 (Q45, V19) in November 2011. I lost hopes after giving it for the fist time. I studied through MGMAT and OG12
but did not focus on the concepts then.
However, I am planning to give it again this year and want your valuable inputs . Here is my study plan -
1. Study four hours a day on weekdays and six on weekends.
2. Refer MGMAT, Power prep CR bible, OG 13
and be active on this forum
3. Attempt as many mocks as I can
4. Plan to give GMAT in next three months, hopefully July 2013.
5. Register for e-gmat
course but learnt one can only improve at the max 1.8 points (GMAC Claims) or 12 points in second attempt. Is that true? its discouraging for me. I am aiming for 40 in verbal. Did anyone improve his/her score in that range?
6. I am very poor at RC, what are some of the best practices you suggest?
Any suggestions and best practices you have followed is welcome. Thank you in advance!