I signed up for the sentence correction and critical reasoning sections. It cost $119 for both. I would recommend this course for a non-native speaker but if you are a native speaker of English then I would not recommend it.
E-GMAT can be useful because after each lesson there are quizzes to complete. The quizzes re-enforces the lessons. I am a native speaker and I thought the course would be useful but after using E-GMAT I purchased Aristotle Grail, which was more useful. I did not use the critical reasoning section because I used Powerscores Critical Reasoning book.
• Covers key areas in sentence correction for the GMAT
• Re-enforces the lesson with quizzes
• Can use at your own pace
• Different levels to complete before moving to next one
• Fairly new company
• Found too many errors with the software
• Probably more helpful for non-native speakers (not necessarily a weakness)
Was this review helpful to you?