I started the course some 5 months ago but started taking it seriously just two months ago. I would give it 5 stars for the presentation of each topic.
I would like to state the following:
1. the course is structured level wise and explained in a very lucid and simple manner.
2. questions/explanations given at Level 1 start at a very basic concept level and keep your drive perfect to complete and gradually move to the next topic.
3. the explanations are such that you do not get confused and due to audio visual lectures it gets into your brain easily.
4. you have to score a minimum marks to qualify for the next level, so there is no question of having a false perception about oneself.
5. the e-GMAT course made me analyse the complete sentence first and find the errors and then move to solutions. Earlier, I used to approach a question in just the opposite fashion.
6. the POE is so well explained that I can vouch that e-GMAT has the best presentations and explanations.
7. the level exercises, exercises which need to be done with a minute qualifying score for next level, have questions very similar to real GMAT exam and are timed, so you can feel the improvement in your score and feel confident day by day.
To finish, I would like to say thanks to e-GMAT as it has helped me a lot, made me gain confidence and would recommend it for GMAT test takers as I feel it has helped me a lot.
Was this review helpful to you?