SEATTLE, WA – February 23, 2010 – GMAT Club and TeachStreet announced today that GMAT Club will be the Featured Forum Partner participating in TeachStreet's new website geared specifically at students preparing for one of the most popular graduate school admissions examinations, the GMAT (http://gmat.teachstreet.com). The specialty site includes the most requested tools from test takers including:
- free tools to build an individualized study plan, customized to a student's test date
- the world's most comprehensive collection of top-tier local and online GMAT test preparation course providers, including more than 900 nationwide and online classes from Manhattan GMAT
- access to free and paid GMAT practice tests and questions from GMAT Club
- guides to the top GMAT test preparation books
- robust online GMAT forums, powered by industry-leader GMATClub.com
- aggregated information from 100s of top MBA and GMAT bloggers -- in addition, TeachStreet announced it's own test prep-focused blog (www.TestPrepFinder.com)
- all of the background information a test taker needs, including test format descriptions, scoring, point ranges, official testing websites, average scores for top colleges and more
“The test preparation space has been one of our most vibrant since we launched TeachStreet.com, but until today, we really only offered part of the solution, with robust class and course selection,” said Dave Schappell, founder and CEO of TeachStreet. “Working with great partners like GMAT Club helps TeachStreet to offer the GMAT test taker a comprehensive starting point for all of their test-taking needs, while helping GMAT Club get more members."
To celebrate the launch, TeachStreet and Kaplan Test Prep announced the giveaway of two test prep courses, making it possible for students to win a Live Online GRE and Live Online GMAT course. For official entry details, visit http://bit.ly/gregmat
Win a free online GRE or GMAT Kaplan Study Course
About GMAT Club
GMAT Club is the leading interactive MBA community that serves as a central point for business school applicants to exchange information, share their experiences, and build upon the successes from years past. With more than 78,000 members and 650,000 posts and articles organized by topic, GMAT Club is committed to developing new tools to help applicants get a great GMAT score and the information they need to build a strong application. GMAT Club is a free and invaluable resource for anyone interested in MBA.
Founded in June 2007, TeachStreet is dedicated to helping lifelong learners find great classes and teachers, empowering teachers with robust online tools to manage their teaching businesses, and enabling schools to more effectively generate leads for their classes. Featuring more than 150,000 classes and instructors in the Bay Area, Chicago, Denver, New York City, Philadelphia, Portland and Seattle, the free site provides the information that students need to make informed decisions about their learning experiences, including student reviews, teacher recommendations, pricing information, location, teacher training and more. TeachStreet is headquartered in Seattle, WA and backed by Madrona Venture Group. For more information, visit www.TeachStreet.com.