What is the product of 6 consecutive integers?
1. The greatest integer is 4
2. The sequence has both positive and negative integers
GMAT Daily Deals
- Free Applicant Candidacy Evaluation Workshop on Wednesday, November 16 at 5pm – 7pm PST. Register here
- Enroll in MBA Prep School's 2011/2012 season pass for only $97. Discount code: GC2011Season. Sign up now!
- Why pay $3500 for 1 application? MBA Admit.com fee: $1295 for GMAT Club Members. Mention code GMATCL611. Sign up now!
His campaign for sanitary conditions in operating rooms finally successful, Sir Joseph Lister lent his name to the company that developed Listerine, the first antibacterial liquid.
(A) His campaign for sanitary conditions in operating rooms finally successful
(B) Since his campaign for sanitary conditions in operating rooms had been eventually successful
(C) Because of the eventual success of his campaigning for sanitary conditions in operating rooms
(D) His campaign for sanitary conditions in operating rooms being eventually successful
(E) Campaigning, eventually successfully, for conditions to be sanitary in operating rooms
Answers to the questions: D
For explanations please see these threads: math
Like these questions? Get the GMAT Club question collection: online at GMAT Club OR on your Kindle OR on your iPhone/iPad