Application Volume Up at Full-Time MBA Programs, and Other Fun Facts
Here are some of the highlights:
• 52% of two-year MBA programs reported an increase in applications in 2013 over 2012; 4% of programs said they received the same amount as last year.
• Among one-year MBA programs, 49% reported an application increase; 4% of one-year programs reported the same volume as in 2012.
• Last year, only 43% of two-year programs and 47% of one-year programs said they experienced an increase in volume in 2012 over 2011.
• Among two-year MBA programs, 56% saw an increase in international applicants; 59% saw a decrease in domestic applicants.
• Only 29% of part-time MBA programs received more applications in 2013 than in 2012; 53% received fewer applications this year; and 18% received the same volume as last year.
Accepted.com's experienced admissions consultants can help you create the most impressive application possible with comprehensive packages, or provide targeted assistance from picking perfect programs to designing a dazzling resume, constructing engaging essays, or preparing for intense interviews…and more! Accepted.com has guided thousands of applicants to acceptances at top MBA programs since 1994 – we know what works and what doesn't, so contact us to get started now!
This article originally appeared on the Accepted Admissions Consulting Blog, the official blog of Accepted.com.