2016 Columbia Business School Class Profile
Let’s take a look at who makes up Columbia’s class of 2016 (from the CBS website)…
• Applications received: 5799
• Students accepted: 1056
• Students enrolled: 743 (Aug. entry class size – 544; Jan. entry class size – 199)
• Women: 36%
• U.S. minorities: 32%
• International students: 41%
• Average GMAT score: 716
• Middle 80% GMAT score: 680-780
• Average undergraduate GPA: 3.5
• Middle 80% undergraduate GPA: 3.1-3.8
• Average work experience: 5 years
• Middle 80% work experience: 3-7 years
• Average age: 28
• Middle 80% age range: 25-30
Breakdown of Undergraduate Majors:
Do you want to be counted among Columbia's next crop of students?
Learn how to get in when you attend Accepted's upcoming webinar, Get Accepted to Columbia Business School, on Wednesday, October 29th at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM EST.
Accepted.com's experienced admissions consultants can help you create the most impressive application possible with comprehensive packages, or provide targeted assistance from picking perfect programs to designing a dazzling resume, constructing engaging essays, or preparing for intense interviews…and more! Accepted.com has guided thousands of applicants to acceptances at top MBA programs since 1994 – we know what works and what doesn't, so contact us to get started now!
This article originally appeared on the Accepted Admissions Consulting Blog, the official blog of Accepted.com.