Your Wharton Round 1 Deadline Is Just 5 Weeks Away!
As always, we’re here to help with the professional advice you need to create a not-to-be-overlooked application:
1. Get Accepted to Wharton – This webinar features important advice for Wharton applicants, including four must-know steps for a stellar Wharton application. **Updated for 2015-2016 applicants!**
2. Wharton 2016 MBA Essay Tips – Here you’ll find important advice on how to answer Wharton’s required essay, optional essay, and reapplication essay questions.
3. From Rwandan Advertising to Wharton Entrepreneurship: The Unconventional MBA Path – Check out this fun interview with Mary Patton, a Wharton MBA student, yoga enthusiast, and marketing professional with roots in Alabama, Rwanda, and of course Philadelphia.
4. A Wharton Grad Rids the World of Bank Fees – Get the inside story on life at Wharton by listening to our podcast episode featuring Luvleen Sidhu, Wharton alum and Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer at BankMobile.
5. Healthcare Management at Wharton and at Large – In this podcast interview you’ll meet June Kinney, Associate Director of the Wharton Health Care Management Program, who provides a unique look inside the Wharton School, and discusses the past, present, and future of healthcare management.
You know what you need now to further your Wharton mission? The one-on-one care and attention that only one of Accepted’s MBA Application Packages will get you. Have individualized questions? We have answers. Get in touch.
Accepted.com's experienced admissions consultants can help you create the most impressive application possible with comprehensive packages, or provide targeted assistance from picking perfect programs to designing a dazzling resume, constructing engaging essays, or preparing for intense interviews…and more! Accepted.com has guided thousands of applicants to acceptances at top programs since 1994 – we know what works and what doesn't, so contact us to get started now!