Columbia Business School’s 2017 Entering Class Profile
Here’s a look at who makes up Columbia Business School’s (CBS) entering class of 2017, taken from the CBS website.
• Applications received: 6188
• Students accepted: 1019
• Students enrolled: 753, divided into 11 clusters
• Women: 41%
• U.S. minorities: 34%
• International students: 43%
• Average GMAT score: 724
• Middle 80% GMAT score: 690-760
• Average undergraduate GPA: 3.5
• Middle 80% undergraduate GPA: 3.2-3.9
• Average work experience: 5 years
• Middle 80% work experience: 3-8 years
• Average age: 28
• Middle 80% age range: 25-31
Do you want to be part of CBS’s next class? Join our upcoming webinar, Get Accepted to CBS, on Thursday, September 7th at 10am PT/1pm ET or at 5pm PT/8pm ET to learn what you need to do to GET ACCEPTED!
Applying to a top b-school? The talented folks at Accepted have helped hundreds of applicants get accepted to their dream programs. Whether you are figuring out where to apply, writing your application essays, or prepping for your interviews, we are just a call (or click) away.
Contact us, and get matched up with the consultant who will help you get accepted!