If you’re applying to business school, you probably have a ton of questions. Luckily, we’ve got answers. Over the course of six online sessions, you’ll get a deeper understanding of the MBA admissions process and gain the confidence to take the next steps. Plus, you’ll hear directly from the country’s top MBA programs, including Chicago (Booth), MIT (Sloan), Columbia Business School, and the Yale School of Management.
- Tuesday, 4/17/2018, 8:00 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST: Should I take the GMAT or GRE?
- Thursday, 4/19/2018, 8:00 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST: Which MBA program is right for me?
- Tuesday, 4/24/2018, 8:00 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST: Which factors will help me get into a top MBA program?
- Thursday, 4/26/2018, 8:00 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST: How do I get a top score on the GMAT or GRE?
- Tuesday, 5/1/2018, 8:00 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST: How do I write a standout MBA essay?
- Wednesday, 5/2/2018, 8:00 PM EST - 9:30 PM EST: Q&A with MBA admissions directors from Columbia, MIT, Yale, and Chicago.