SMU Cox MBA Essays for 2019-2020
Are you targeting the SMU Cox School of Business for your MBA? Then get ready to start brainstorming! Here are the SMU Cox MBA essays for the 2019-2020 admissions season.
Two-Year Full-Time MBA and J.D./MBA Candidates
1. Please describe your immediate post-MBA career goals, including the target industry, sector, and/or organization. Why are you interested in pursuing a career in this particular area? (250 word limit).
2. Learning from one another’s experiences is a tenet of the MBA experience. As a member of the SMU Cox MBA class, how do you plan to contribute to the development of your classmates, whether personally or professionally? (250 word limit)
3. Growth is often the product of experience. Please discuss a time when you experienced professional failure. How did this event impact your professional outlook or affect your future work? (250 word limit).
Masters of Arts dual degree candidates (MA/MBA)
1. How do you plan to make an impact on the arts/non-profit community and how specifically would your graduate education help you do so? (250 word limit)
2. Tell us about a time in the past three years your opinion about an arts/non-profit organization was changed and how. (250 word limit)
For more information on applying, please visit the SMU Cox admissions site. If you need guidance on your SMU Cox MBA essays, or wish to discuss your MBA plans, reach out for a complimentary analysis of your candidacy. We’re here to help!
The post SMU Cox MBA Essays for 2019-2020 appeared first on Stacy Blackman Consulting - MBA Admissions Consulting.