Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 03:36 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Send PM
Re: 3 MGMAT online tests - REVIEW NEEDED [#permalink]
760 wrote:
Hi everybody,

I took the Gmat last week and scored an awfull 570 (48 q 21 v). I leave in Israel and my verbal skills are really not as good as my quant ones. Hoevever, I have decided to try to take another shot at this, but my problem is that I have exahusted all the materials I have. Therefore, after strolling in this great forum for a while, I have noticed the MGMAT store and the positive feedbacks it got.

But more specifically, does anybody knows how are the exams on the online shop ? I consider buying them, but need a feedback. Especially, how are they comparing to the real Gmat ? harder or easier ?

Have a great year !!
please read this :https://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=31052
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
I took the Manhattan GMAT exams then an official test, and repeated the process again.

1- do not be discouraged by your score on exam 1. The instructors have informally told me you can add 50pts to your score. And honestly, you must realize you are just starting your prep work.

2. These tests are the harder and a bit more accurate than Kaplan and PR in my opinion. (I bought all the books, even took a Kaplan class in addition to MG)

3. In my opinion, you should add 50pts to test 1, add 20 pts to test 2, subtract 20 pts from test 3. I also was very strong in verbal on those exams, but was weak on the GMAT prep and official test.

hope this helps
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]