It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 05:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

450 in GMAT Test Prep

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

450 in GMAT Test Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2017, 03:38
I have scored 450 (Q31,V21) in GMAT Test Prep today. 8 days ago I scored 520 (Q37,V25) in Manhattan Test Prep. I have my actual GMAT exam on 31/1/2017. Is there any hope to get 700 as I have just 15 days remaining. Please help. I'm open for tips and suggestions.

It is practically not possible to reach 700 in 15 days from a mock score of 450. Hope you know that GMAC has announced 8 life time attempts. If you are just not in the hurry of applications for R3 then you should plan to reschedule the exam to March and prepare well for it. while practicing, You can post your questions/doubts here and get them answered by fellow students and experts as well.

Please let us know if you have any other doubt from study material to be used to timing.

Hope it helps!

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Director
Director
D

Kudos [?]: 420 [0], given: 111

Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: 450 in GMAT Test Prep [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2017, 23:40
Nimish27 wrote:
I have scored 450 (Q31,V21) in GMAT Test Prep today. 8 days ago I scored 520 (Q37,V25) in Manhattan Test Prep. I have my actual GMAT exam on 31/1/2017. Is there any hope to get 700 as I have just 15 days remaining. Please help. I'm open for tips and suggestions.

It is practically not possible to reach 700 in 15 days from a mock score of 450. Hope you know that GMAC has announced 8 life time attempts. If you are just not in the hurry of applications for R3 then you should plan to reschedule the exam to March and prepare well for it. while practicing, You can post your questions/doubts here and get them answered by fellow students and experts as well.

Please let us know if you have any other doubt from study material to be used to timing.

Hope it helps!

Hi Nimish,

It is practically not possible to reach to a 700 while scoring 450 in mock in mere 15 days time. If you are not in rush to write applications for R3 and have plan to apply to B-Schools for 2018 admits then you should plan to reschedule the GMAT exam. you can reschedule the exam 7 days before the exam. you have some days to think about it.

GMAC has announced a total of 8 life time attempts.

While practicing for the exam you can post your queries in the related forums and get responses from fellow students and experts.

Feel free to reply if you have any other doubt.

Hope it helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Target - 720-740
http://gmatclub.com/forum/information-on-new-gmat-esr-report-beta-221111.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/list-of-one-year-full-time-mba-programs-222103.html

Kudos [?]: 420 [0], given: 111

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 28

GMAT 1: 540 Q38 V26
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 19 Jan 2017, 13:55
Nimish27 wrote:

Hope it helps!

Just have this Odyssee behind me - I came from a Mock of 560 and targeted 600 - w/o success. And this is not because I did not understand the concepts but simply because learning for the GMAT and its pecularities takes time - full stop. I would expect the most success from a good GMAT tutor if you really need it in 14 days. In this case, I would expect full dedication (+50 hrs / week) + min 1/day a tutoring lesson. In total, not really realistic.

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 28

Intern
Intern
S

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 78

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 19 Jan 2017, 20:55
Same thing happened to me. I thought that I would make it in time for round 3, but now it looks like i'll have to postpone judging from my GMATPrep scores.

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 78

Manager
Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 18

Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.42
WE: Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2017, 18:27
Nimish27 wrote:

Hope it helps!

I would say that it is not possible to increase your score that much in only 15 days. Many people who score 700+ study for significantly longer (maybe around 3 months or so). Maybe you should postpone your exam to give yourself more time to study?

Please give KUDOS if this post was helpful!

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 18

Manager
Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 75

Concentration: General Management, Finance
GPA: 2.9
WE: Engineering (Telecommunications)

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2017, 22:11
I suggest you to take an online coure or a class room session else it will be difficult to achieve your dream that is what I learned :)
BOL

Got Q42,V17
Target#01 Q45,V20--April End

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 75

Re: 450 in GMAT Test Prep   [#permalink] 27 Jan 2017, 22:11

450 in GMAT Test Prep

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: EMPOWERgmatRichC

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap