GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 17 Jan 2020, 08:23

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

730 GMAT, where to bend my steps?

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
GMAT Date: 01-15-2014
730 GMAT, where to bend my steps?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2014, 00:23
Hi everyone =)

I am looking for a graduate programme and have a consulting career in mind, but am undecided as to where to apply. Some background: 730 on GMAT (76 Quant, 96 Verbal), 112 on TOEFL, a GPA of roughly 3.4 on a 4-point scale. I will receive my bachelor diploma in International Management from an East European b-school (listed somewhere in the bottom of FT Masters in Management 2013 ranking) in July.

I have practically no geographical preference – anything from Western Europe to Canada and the US will do. Moneywise, someplace where a scholarship exists, which I have chances of obtaining, is preferable, but that's more of a wish, rather than a necessity. I am also interested in acquiring citizenship in the country I will study in, so the less strict country’s immigration policy the better.

I have spent one term in NHH on an exchange programme, so perhaps I should be able to get a place there. But maybe I can aim somewhere higher? I am also planning to try St. Gallen, Rotterdam School of Management in Europe and Queen’s, Schulich School of Business and Ivey in Canada. I would have considered CBS, too (yeah, I know the deadline for non-EU/EEA students is coming in a few days), but, AFAIK, they do not consider GMAT score, which is rather the strongest point of my portfolio.

I would really appreciate any advice as to where else to apply, what is the highest level school I have reasonable chances to be admitted to and whether my admission to any of the schools I’ve listed above is probable.

Thanks in advance =)
GMAT Club Bot
730 GMAT, where to bend my steps?   [#permalink] 28 Jan 2014, 00:23

730 GMAT, where to bend my steps?

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: billionaire, teleste