Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 19:26 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 19:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 642 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Social Enterprise
Schools:Wharton'11 HBS'12
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 862 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hi Honghu,I'm Being selfish in asking for strategies as You are little disappointed now.But let me tell you that with himalayan wisdom and iron nerve you are bigger than a mere GMAT-icon and a real go-getter.
I'm a 34 yr old Indian who wants to crack GMAT with 700+.
In 1st attempt I got only 510(42Q,19V)
I can mange max 22 hrs weekly for GMAT study.
Can you help me sketching a study plan.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 769 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hi BULLdoser, sorry for not replying to your post for so long. I've been busy moving so I haven't been here much lately. I hope you are still around to read this post. I have tried to look at your profile but couldn't find your posts in the math and verbal forums. From your score there are rooms for you to improve on both math and verbal, but I need to know more to give you any workable suggestions. Please feel free to contact me if you like. :)
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
Stern's sent me two invitation letters now. I'm hitting myself for not being able to go. :(
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 132 [0]
Schools:Tuck'08
Send PM
[#permalink]
Go HongHu go :wink:
I follow your story and I wish you the best of course...I've just learnt that you were a woman :oops: I haven't followed all those posts since the begining, I just congratulated you but then I never had a look back at this thread until today..anyway, it doesn't affect my admiration for you, just now I know I can not marry the QQ, the Quants Queen :roll:

:P

加油, 加油 :P
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
:lol: I'm sure there're many other QQs that you can marry. ;) Thanks for your jua you. I'll try my best.

I sometimes feel that I wish I have all the time you young man/and women have. There're always so many things that I want to do. On the other hand, I'm enjoying what I'm doing right now. I feel there are so much that I CAN do. And if I work hard and smartly, I CAN make a difference, to make this world better, even if just a little. :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 71 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
HongHu wrote:
:lol: I'm sure there're many other QQs that you can marry. ;) Thanks for your jua you. I'll try my best.

I sometimes feel that I wish I have all the time you young man/and women have. There're always so many things that I want to do. On the other hand, I'm enjoying what I'm doing right now. I feel there are so much that I CAN do. And if I work hard and smartly, I CAN make a difference, to make this world better, even if just a little. :)

Well, I wasn't around here when you were at your peak (in participating here). I sure read many of your posts and believe me - they are simply great! Anyways, you are still around, your great posts are still there! Please accept my 'belated' Congrats and best wishes for all that you are!
You are already doing so much in making things better. You have indeed made this forum so much better! Ofcourse, ppl like will always do even more as you go along!
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks gsr. One of the reasons I like to hang on here is that I get to meet with so many great and sharp minds, such as yourself. ;)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Awesome Job Honghu....780 is really incredible :-D
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Great Score dude!! Congrats!

BTW, What chinese prep material did you refer to? Are they available online?
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
I don't think so. It's published in China and I got it from one of my Chinese friends. If you read Chinese but not currently in China, you can search the internet for Chinese GMAT forums. I think there are a couple good ones out there. :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats hong.....great!!!! All the best for ur PhD application
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
INCREDIBLE !

STAY WITH US ! DO NOT GO AWAY BECAUSE I WILL NEED YOU .... I'M TAKING THE GMAT THIS YEAR .

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP.
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Bow!
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
Several people have asked my whereabouts so I thought I should put it here. Currently I'm in the Health Service Research program in UR's medical school, and will enter Simon's MBA program this coming September. I'm thinking of majoring in health management and finance. I did pretty good this last year, enjoying the studying. But I still wanted to pursue my Simon dream, so I applied and was accepted. The HSR people, naturally, did not want to see me go. There was quite a lot of talks and discussions. I am now considering doing a PhD/MBA joint degree, which would be five years in total. I'm planning not to make the final decision until I finish my first year of Simon.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 601 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
HongHu,

What can I say ? Your score is just amazing ! Congrats ..

You are a great inspiration for the members here. That's for sure .. Also I read some of your writings. They are lovely. Having a literature background, I find it nice to see such interests :)

All the very best for your future endavours ..
Director
Director
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks selene! Yes I do love to read and write a little myself. So what is your background in literature?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 601 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
HongHu wrote:
Thanks selene! Yes I do love to read and write a little myself. So what is your background in literature?

I had my undergraduate degree in English Language and Literature. It has been one year since I graduated, however, I am still fresh with literature and I love it actually .. :king
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
   1   2   3   4   5   6   
Moderator:
Founder
37301 posts