GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video
GMAT Club

It is currently 06 Jul 2020, 09:11

FINAL DECISION
SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY Interview date
Recent interviewed
SORT BY Post date
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Feb 02 2019 [#permalink] UConnecticut, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Feb 16 2017 Final Decision: Matriculating

"The interview was very light and relaxing. Meg Warren is great to talk to. The questions are all about you: your goals, your experience and what you've learnt from that. Just do your research on the school, be confident, keep the conversation light, know your resume, remember to clearly state your goals and don't forget to ask questions :)"

bakavoice from Russian Federation GMAT 640;
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Skype Interviewed on: Feb 16 2017 Final Decision: Interviewed

"Hi Shaun, The interview is basically on the same generic questions like: 1.) Tell me about yourself. 2.) Why MBA? Why at this point of time? 3.) Why UConn? 4.) Any leadership experience? 5) Your Strength? 6.) Long term Goal 7.) Any Challenging Situation I had my interview with Meg and she is very supportive. I would advise you to practice, as many times as possible, these questions with someone interviewing you (friend or relative). Stay calm and relaxed before interview. Do not try to stick to specific words. Just grab the idea and explain it. I hope this will help!!! Best of luck."

yes
no
Skype Interviewed on: Apr 08 2016 Final Decision: Admitted

"Bob interviewed me. Other than few general interview questions, he was very interested to know in detail about one of my leadership experience that I mentioned in the essay. There were no behavioral questions."

sumitsingla87 from United States GMAT 690;

yes
no
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 18 2015 Final Decision: Admitted

"My interview was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Meg and Bob. The interview had standard questions but those questions were used more as a means of getting to deeper questions about my candidacy that they had for me, leading to a very conversational interview. The latter half (20-30 mins) were used to hear more about what UConn has to offer and for me to ask questions. Frankly, Meg was so thorough that I had few questions that weren't already answered. Basically, I hope I sold them on my candidacy because they certainly sold me on UConn. They also indicated I should hear back within a couple of weeks."

dwartenb89 GMAT 720;

yes
no
Skype Interviewed on: Nov 09 2015 Final Decision: Admitted

"The questions were run out of the mill. - Why MBA? - Why us? - Tell me about you? and stuffs. She took a lot of time to explain what makes the UConn mba stand out in comparison to other similarly ranked top MBA programs. Overall the session was extremely insightful. Hope this help!!"

F4Fuqua from United States

yes
no
Skype Interviewed on: Mar 13 2015 Final Decision: Interviewed

"I was interviewed by Mr. Bob Volle on the 9th of feb and i got an admit decision recently It was a general interview with traditional questions, why mba, why leave your job, why Uconn, etc. that lasted for about an hour. Try to speak about your leadership and team skills with supporting examples and be confident and relaxed. That would be my suggestion. All the best!!"

yes
no