Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 16:36 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 16:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72887 [0]
Given Kudos: 18868
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1207 [0]
Given Kudos: 114
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Re: Adaptive GMAT Club Tests are Here! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
You should have access to all tests/questions and the questions are not supposed to repeat.
I will have the lead developer a look into your session. give me 12-24 hrs.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Tgt750 wrote:
bb wrote:
mathurmudit1003 wrote:
actually i went to this link https://gmatclub.com/tests_new/ so here i gave my first quant test n then when i tried again,it is showing the same questions....

as far as this link is concerned https://gmatclub.com/tests/?fl=menu can u tell me which of the tests will remain free to access after 3 days....

regards,
mudit

The https://gmatclub.com/tests_new/ will remain open for 3 days (I will look into your history and see why you would get repeating questions)
We will be phasing out https://gmatclub.com/tests over time (probably will take over the URL in the future)

Pardon me for asking same question again as I am still not clear with what happens to the Test access purchased for old (non Adaptive Gmatclub tests)?
Will that access be switched over to new tests after next three days?

Sure, happy to answer. The answer is NO.
Quote:
In case NOT, Can we request to switch access over to new format?

The answer is YES - you will be able to convert your existing subscription.

If you have an existing subscription to GMAT Club tests (access granted before June 5th 2012), you have an option to upgrade to the GMAT Club CAT tests.
Important: after the upgrade (which you choose to make) you will no longer have access to the old linear GMAT Club Tests. We highly recommend saving any results and scores BEFORE you upgrade.

You will be able to upgrade your current gmat club tests subscription/access on/after June 8th. Hope it clears it up. let me know if any other questions.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V37
WE:Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
I think you have inherited the weird format (or BUG or lack of functionality) of New GMATPrep 2.0 Software. The RC questions are not clubbed with passage and showing up randomly in the Tests. Its good that the tests are Adaptive now but if you can not club the RC questions with the passage then it looses the purpose :-(

The RC part of the New GMAT CLub Tests is exactly same as described in the following post:

gmatprep-question-pack-1-review-131392.html

=====
2. The Reading Comprehension questions in GMAT Prep 2 practice module are not grouped with a given passage. If you select 5 questions to practice, you may end up working on 5 different passages. This is not helpful at all!
=====
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V37
WE:Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Send PM
bgs4gmat wrote:
I think you have inherited the weird format (or BUG or lack of functionality) of New GMATPrep 2.0 Software. The RC questions are not clubbed with passage and showing up randomly in the Tests. Its good that the tests are Adaptive now but if you can not club the RC questions with the passage then it looses the purpose :-(

The RC part of the New GMAT CLub Tests is exactly same as described in the following post:

gmatprep-question-pack-1-review-131392.html

=====
2. The Reading Comprehension questions in GMAT Prep 2 practice module are not grouped with a given passage. If you select 5 questions to practice, you may end up working on 5 different passages. This is not helpful at all!
=====

Also i am not able to review my test and mistakes. The test viewer shows only correct and incorrect but no viewing function for show explanation etc.
As there is no way i can get the same set of question again in the next test i can not review my test performance other than correct incorrect :-(
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 778 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
Weight: 170lbs
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V42
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
WE:Analyst (Other)
Send PM
dvinoth86 wrote:
i was given access to gmatclub tests on reaching 25 kudos..Will I continue to have the access to the test?

He already answered that, dvinoth86.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I think I can't access to the old kind of test. Do they free in this event?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
@bb: Amazing new interface ! Just love it.. But I am not able to access the old gmat club tests (non-adaptive ones). Are they not free till June 7 ?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 774 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
Send PM
@BB I have two related questions:

1. I was given free access to the club tests on reaching 200 posts (not 25 kudos). Does my access remain valid for the new tests as well?

2. If not, then post Jun 7th, will my access to the non-adaptive old tests remain intact?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
kftu2006 wrote:
It is evident why these test are free for 3 days --> you're using our experience has a beta test. So far my experience has been very, very, very buggy. I have only been able to complete 1 quiz without getting an error message that ruins the test or quiz I am taking. And even the one quiz does me no good, because I am not able to review to see what I got wrong. I just spent 73 minutes taking an exam only to get to the last question and receive an "internal error"...great use of my study time...

I suppose this is great "practice", but of no real use to my studying. Hope that the bugs get worked out before you begin charging to take the exams... :evil:

I am sorry this has been your experience. We have done some testing but obviously not enough as I can see. You are welcome to try tomorrow or Thursday. The experience should be much more robust. We have done a lot new and innovative things behind the scenes, and it is a much more advanced system but it looks like it comes at a price.

We will continue giving these away (opening them up) on holidays, so July 4th and Labor day and others will be free days and opportunities to hopefully recover the experience.

Think you
BB
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
vibhav wrote:
@BB I have two related questions:

1. I was given free access to the club tests on reaching 200 posts (not 25 kudos). Does my access remain valid for the new tests as well?

2. If not, then post Jun 7th, will my access to the non-adaptive old tests remain intact?

Yes, your access to the old tests will remain in tact. If you had them, you will have them. You will have them for at least a year. Let me know if any other questions.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
radhagovindaradjou wrote:
@bb: Amazing new interface ! Just love it.. But I am not able to access the old gmat club tests (non-adaptive ones). Are they not free till June 7 ?

The old ones are not open. We were going to phase them out and no longer provide them as the free option (the questions are better in the new system and the UI and the CAT made them a no brainier.) Is there any particular reason you wanted the old tests? Please pm me so I don't lose your point. Been getting quite a few replies here.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 593 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Accounting
Schools:Mccombs business school, Mays business school, Rotman Business School,
 Q47  V28 GMAT 2: 570  Q40  V29
GPA: 3.44
Send PM
hi
this awesome effort...hats off. what happened after june 7? if i want to access those CAT what will i need to do? because i am a jobholder. it is not possible for me to access those CAT within prescribed time to get the free access

regards.

P.S: how long will you honor 200 posts to get the free access
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
alchemist009 wrote:
hi
this awesome effort...hats off. what happened after june 7? if i want to access those CAT what will i need to do? because i am a jobholder. it is not possible for me to access those CAT within prescribed time to get the free access

regards.

P.S: how long will you honor 200 posts to get the free access

You can still get the tests with 25 kudos any time to the new cats (you will redeem 25 kudos for the subscription). 200 posts is till June 30th though we are trying to move to the Kudos recognition system ASAP. If you try to make it with 200 posts by June 30th, please be cautious, do not post pad. It is easy to get burned with that.... Because of the transition all requests withosts will be manual (kudos will ne automatic). Hope I did not confuse you more :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GMAT Date: 08-15-2012
Send PM
bb wrote:

New GMAT Club-Tests are here and they are tougher, smarter, and adaptive-er!

We have worked very hard and are thrilled to present you with the second generation of the GMAT Club tests – we have redesigned the system from the ground up and beefed up more than 600 questions. The best part is that GMAT Club Tests are wide open and available for free June 5th, 6th, and 7th to anyone!
-

First of all, Thank you very much :) for offering such an excellent as well as exhaustive collection to evaluate our performance in the real exam. The change \ upgradation is wonderfully good, however, I would prefer the old concept of test series where different sets of quant\verbal questions were available, along with their varying difficulty level.

Once again, thanks for allowing us free access these 3 days. It surely gives us some extra boost on prep and helpt to find the gap in study. :-D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 189 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I am current subscriber of GMAT CLUB Tests....Would like to know how we can switch to new tests post 8 June ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT Date: 07-14-2012
Send PM
Yes..its is true...we are not able to review our tests. We are not even able to see the score. BB, can you please help us out with this.

One more thing...won't we be getting access to the free Manhattan Tests which used to be available on the free test page?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Affiliations: UWC
Own Kudos [?]: 8799 [0]
Given Kudos: 100
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V33
GMAT 2: 680 Q44 V38
GPA: 3.43
WE:Engineering (Entertainment and Sports)
Send PM
Hi bb,

Since the GMAT Club website upgrade, I have been having issues viewing the website using Chrome. IE and Firefox seem to be OK. Am I the only one experiencing bugs with Chrome?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6