GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 07 Dec 2019, 06:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Advance Search is not available all the time

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
Advance Search is not available all the time  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2019, 11:14
Hi Team ,

When ever i search for the question before i used to get the google type of links of GMAT Club after few days i was happy you have implemented the advance search option but now when i search on the Seach text box with the question there is no advance seach selection so that i can search betterly instead the following screen getting displayed
Attachments

advance search.png
advance search.png [ 29.09 KiB | Viewed 232 times ]

G
Re: Advance Search is not available all the time  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2019, 04:34
henryford wrote:
Hi Team ,

When ever i search for the question before i used to get the google type of links of GMAT Club after few days i was happy you have implemented the advance search option but now when i search on the Seach text box with the question there is no advance seach selection so that i can search betterly instead the following screen getting displayed

When ever i search am not getting directly the advance search option like below instead of it i was getting the above posted screen , How to go advacne search like below if we get the above screen ?
Attachments

advancesearch_1.png
advancesearch_1.png [ 42.31 KiB | Viewed 205 times ]

G
Advance Search is not available all the time  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Apr 2019, 04:44
Hi bb,

Can you please help regarding this ?

Above to all if the question was there in the forum already and when i search the same question am getting "No suitable matches were found. "

Example:

When i searched for this question Which of the following does the expression 3^b + 3^b-1/3^b+1-3^b

which is already present in the forum https://gmatclub.com/forum/which-of-the ... 76901.html

still i got the same" No suitable matches were found "

Similary i have many examples like this for searching the questions , which were easy earlier than now :(
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2019, 17:07
Hi. Thanks so much for posting. This issue along with a few other improvements to the search should have been addressed.
Can you try again please?

Thank you!

henryford wrote:
Hi Team ,

G

Show Tags

New post 23 Apr 2019, 10:06
bb wrote:
Hi. Thanks so much for posting. This issue along with a few other improvements to the search should have been addressed.
Can you try again please?

Thank you!

henryford wrote:
Hi Team ,

Thanks for the reply bb

As of now its working .

Thank you :)
Re: Advance Search is not available all the time   [#permalink] 23 Apr 2019, 10:06

Advance Search is not available all the time

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna