Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 03:23 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [1]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Own Kudos [?]: 1424 [0]
Given Kudos: 570
Farrell Nelson: MBA
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Advice Needed - Which GRE Scores Should I Send? [#permalink]
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
Hi, for your profile I feel its more important to send your best quant score - would encourage you to send the 2018 scores. But if you can, send all of them (some schools allow this, but very few.) Given media background I think math will be their principle concern. Make sure to call out all quant success inside and outside of the classroom in the optional.

mba2018pls wrote:
Hi, So i am applying round 1 and I have the following GRE test scores:

from 2018:
154 V, 157 Q
157 V, 156 Q

from 2016:
160 V, 154 Q
160 V, 152 Q

should I send the 160 V, 154 Q and the 154 V, 157Q?
Or should I send the 160 V, 154 Q and the 157 V, 156 Q?

I want to do whatever would make me look the strongest. They say they want you to hit a 160 to be competitive at decent schools. I hit that in Verbal but wanted to also send my highest math - the 157.

What do you think I should send to the schools? I am quite tired of taking this exam and want to continue on with my apps instead of retaking to raise my verbal.

Im black, female, strong work experience in media, and decent gpa from top 10 school

Thank you for your response! Since my V score dropped so much when I got the 157 in Q, should I just send the 156 Q score? Is there a huge difference between 156 Q and 157 Q?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
You want to send them the best quant score you have and it would be nice also send other scores so they can see that you performed higher in verbal but I sincerely feel that you being a native speaker verbal is not going to be nearly as important as quant, you're not going to flunk out of the program because of verbal do you know what I mean? I mean most people don't anyway but that is their big fear and so you just have to demonstrate that you can handle the analytical rigor and again submit the best score you have but also make sure to call out any qualitative or quantitative subject highlight anything that shows sharp analytical skills in other non test settings

https://mbaprepcoach.com

Thank you! How do you suggest I show strong quant skills outside of my GRE scores? Should I list my quant courses on my resume under the school section? Should I use the optional essay to highlight quant on job?
GMAT Club Bot