Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 08:53 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:53

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Healthcare, General Management
GMAT Date: 09-14-2012
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
Send PM
Re: All GMAT CAT Practice Tests - links, prices, reviews [#permalink]
Anyone tried the new GMAT Prep? I guess there is a new version to include IR, if so, are the CAT questions the same as in the former version?

Cheers
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
Send PM
PS: does the GMAC Question Pack present questions in as a CAT or simply as a series of questions as in the OG?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
You One Game And Shoot You Out Of The Next Three" spot (really dumb, although they had three of these guys last season and only one this year,
Intern
Intern
Send PM
The Artist Formerly Known As Lamar Odom (not smart, but not dumb, either); and overpaid Jama
Intern
Intern
Send PM
starts: 5⅔ innings, 17 hits, 3 walks, 22.24 ERA. Chipper Jones's flip home:. 9-0 deficit against the sting
Intern
Intern
Send PM
nd forever, baseball management will mourn the death of the reserve clause.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Is the free Knewton CAT still available. I couldn't find it. Have they removed it ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
There seems to be a lot work that needs to be done !!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Meghnasingla wrote:
There seems to be a lot work that needs to be done !!

could you be more specific , please, cos i am considering to take a GMAT preparation course .the school MBAstrategy uses GoGmat and claims that its adaptive method is the best on the market .... obviously its marketing trick but there is no other school around so its either them or self study.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
Send PM
I bought the MGMAT practice tests 2 days ago and attempted CAT 2. The test froze at the end of the IR section and after some time, I hit refresh and it completely skipped the Quant section. I attempted CAT 3 and it happened again! Really annoyed and not at all impressed, as this means I now have 2 less proper tests. I am on a 1mbps connection and am sitting 2 feet away from the router - I doubt that the internet is to blame. Has anyone else experienced similar problems with manhattan? Also, how many times can we reset the test?
Manhattan GMAT Online Marketing Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
tridevi wrote:
I bought the MGMAT practice tests 2 days ago and attempted CAT 2. The test froze at the end of the IR section and after some time, I hit refresh and it completely skipped the Quant section. I attempted CAT 3 and it happened again! Really annoyed and not at all impressed, as this means I now have 2 less proper tests. I am on a 1mbps connection and am sitting 2 feet away from the router - I doubt that the internet is to blame. Has anyone else experienced similar problems with manhattan? Also, how many times can we reset the test?

I spoke to our Tech department about your CATs freezing and they suggested that you clear your browser's cache (https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache). Also, please be sure not to hit refresh or the back button during your exams.

Rest assured that you haven't lost any tests; you can reset all six exams together as many times as you like within your frame of access. At this point, I recommend that you "end exam -> end section" for the remaining sections of your current exam and move forward with the next exam. If you have any more questions, please contact our Tech department at 800-576-4628.

Best,
Matt
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I'll clear the cache and give it a go again tomorrow. Correct me if i am wrong, but i understand that when I reset the tests, some of the questions I've already seen might be repeated. Do you by any chance have a different question bank for each of the 6 tests? In which case if I retake CAT 2 and 3 all the questions for sections I didn't take should be new? Also, what's the best thing to do if the test freezes again? I suppose I could close the browser and resume the test. Thanks much for your help!
Send PM
tridevi wrote:
Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I'll clear the cache and give it a go again tomorrow. Correct me if i am wrong, but i understand that when I reset the tests, some of the questions I've already seen might be repeated. Do you by any chance have a different question bank for each of the 6 tests? In which case if I retake CAT 2 and 3 all the questions for sections I didn't take should be new? Also, what's the best thing to do if the test freezes again? I suppose I could close the browser and resume the test. Thanks much for your help!

From all the information I've gathered from our tech department, your best bet is to take the remaining four tests and then reset them together. However, if you would like more details or if you're concerned about seeing repeat questions in your next set of six exams, please either call our tech team at 800-576-4628 or send an email to techsupport@manhattangmat.com--we respond to emails very quickly.

All the best,
Matt
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mmapplebeck wrote:

From all the information I've gathered from our tech department, your best bet is to take the remaining four tests and then reset them together. However, if you would like more details or if you're concerned about seeing repeat questions in your next set of six exams, please either call our tech team at 800-576-4628 or send an email to techsupport@manhattangmat.com--we respond to emails very quickly.

All the best,
Matt

Clearing my cache seemed to do the trick - I was able to take CAT 4 without any trouble. Thanks a bunch for your help!
Send PM
tridevi wrote:
Clearing my cache seemed to do the trick - I was able to take CAT 4 without any trouble. Thanks a bunch for your help!

No problem! Best of luck with your studies! :)

Matt
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,I am new to this forum and need your help to choose the right test series.Should I purchase MGMAT SC book with 6 test free or whole package of test from the website?Will the quality and the accuracy vary for the tests?
Send PM
ansh007 wrote:
Hi,I am new to this forum and need your help to choose the right test series.Should I purchase MGMAT SC book with 6 test free or whole package of test from the website?Will the quality and the accuracy vary for the tests?

Hey,

It's a much better deal if you buy the SC strategy guide. You'll get access to the same six tests and you'll also get the guide and its question bank--all for less money than just buying the 6 practice tests separately.

Hope this helps!

Matt
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24  ...  28