It is currently 21 Oct 2017, 02:10

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

ALL GMATPrep questions QUANT/Verbal

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

53 KUDOS received
G

Kudos [?]: 9067 [53], given: 1154

ALL GMATPrep questions QUANT/Verbal [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2014, 08:38
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Gathered ALL GMATPrep questions out there, both Quant and Verbal parts.

They are divided into folders (DS/PS,Both; CR,SC,RC).

DISCLAIMER: this is a collection that contains ONLY and SOLELY material gathered on the internet. Moreover, the questions come from the free GMATPrep software, in its different versions overtime. The collection does not contain any question from Question Pack 1 or Exam Pack 1. They can be purchased on the MBA store. All this in regards of copyrighted material owned by GMAC.

Regards
Attachments

from_GMATPrep.zip [2.94 MiB]
Downloaded 9257 times

To download please login or register as a user

COLLECTION OF QUESTIONS AND RESOURCES
Quant: 1. ALL GMATPrep questions Quant/Verbal 2. Bunuel Signature Collection - The Next Generation 3. Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS 4. Veritas Prep Blog PDF Version 5. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Quant Videos
Verbal:1. Verbal question bank and directories by Carcass 2. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Verbal Videos 3. Critical Reasoning_Oldy but goldy question banks 4. Sentence Correction_Oldy but goldy question banks 5. Reading-comprehension_Oldy but goldy question banks

Last edited by Bunuel on 15 May 2017, 10:47, edited 4 times in total.
Edited the post

Kudos [?]: 9067 [53], given: 1154

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 40

Re: ALL GMATPrep questions QUANT/Verbal [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Dec 2016, 09:38
Thanks a lot, Marty.
wait... 800???
man, that's just out of this world!

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 40

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 12

Show Tags

New post 05 Mar 2017, 21:11
Hello,
In the CR folder of the zip file there are four doc. files. Are they according to difficulty level or just random level questions?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 12

Manager
Manager
B

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 243

GMAT Date: 11-01-2012

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2017, 12:15
carcass wrote:
Gathered ALL GMATPrep questions out there, both Quant and Verbal parts.

They are divided into folders (DS/PS,Both; CR,SC,RC).

DISCLAIMER: this is a collection that contains ONLY and SOLELY material gathered on the internet. Moreover, the questions come from the free GMATPrep software, in its different versions overtime. The collection does not contain any question from Question Pack 1 or Exam Pack 1. They can be purchased on the MBA store. All this in regards of copyrighted material owned by GMAC.

Regards

carcass @dabraal can you please explain how are the questions divided i sets? for example... SC has 4 word files..it is divided in any particular way??

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 243

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 12 [1], given: 50

Schools: ISB '20 (WD)
GMAT 1: 610 Q38 V35
GPA: 3.82
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2017, 01:38
This post received
KUDOS
carcass wrote:
Thank you so much 8-)

Hi carcass,

The files in the zip folder seems to be damaged or not supported. I can only open the DS questions, rest PS, and entire verbal folder is not opening. Kindly share the updated versions! Thanks!

Consider giving me Kudos if you find my posts useful, challenging and helpful!

Kudos [?]: 12 [1], given: 50

Top Contributor
G

Kudos [?]: 9067 [0], given: 1154

Show Tags

New post 21 Jun 2017, 07:56
Top Contributor
ashikaverma13 wrote:
carcass wrote:
Thank you so much 8-)

Hi carcass,

The files in the zip folder seems to be damaged or not supported. I can only open the DS questions, rest PS, and entire verbal folder is not opening. Kindly share the updated versions! Thanks!

just now I did. It work smoothly and like a charm. check out your unzip software

use this in case https://www.bandisoft.com/bandizip/it/

Quant: 1. ALL GMATPrep questions Quant/Verbal 2. Bunuel Signature Collection - The Next Generation 3. Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS 4. Veritas Prep Blog PDF Version 5. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Quant Videos
Verbal:1. Verbal question bank and directories by Carcass 2. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Verbal Videos 3. Critical Reasoning_Oldy but goldy question banks 4. Sentence Correction_Oldy but goldy question banks 5. Reading-comprehension_Oldy but goldy question banks

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 4

GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40

Show Tags

New post 05 Aug 2017, 08:37
This post received
KUDOS
carcass wrote:
ashikaverma13 wrote:
carcass wrote:
Thank you so much 8-)

Hi carcass,

just now I did. It work smoothly and like a charm. check out your unzip software

Hi carcass. A million thanks to you for your work. I just had a couple of questions.

1. You had posted this in late 2014. Since then, has anyone updated your files to include questions from the later versions of Gmatprep software?
2. Souvik101990 had created a few threads by the name of 'the most comprehensive collection of everything' for the verbal section. He, too, had extracted questions from the Gmatprep software itself. Are the questions provided by him included in the zip file provided by you?

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 4

Top Contributor
G

Show Tags

New post 05 Aug 2017, 09:30
Top Contributor
Your questions are clever.

1) The collection is made on the old version of the software. The new one you can download from mba.com, sincerely, I didn't scan whether there is an overlap among the questions. But considering the consistent amount of questions in the collection is reasonable to think yes to some extent. The exactly quantum I do not know.

2) As for the collection of souvik the answer is in a similar fashion. Yes, for sure he took the questions from official material (OGs, old or new GMATPrep software and so n).

The clues for what I am saying is confirmed by the fact if you launch the new software and take the default 2 practice tests soon after, the layout of the same is the old one software.

Actually, the GMAC made the new software with new features to track your progress and other things but at the core is the same software. I do think there is a huge question overlap.

Take what I said with a grain of salt, of course

Regards

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 33

GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2017, 07:26
Thanks a lot. The effort is highly appreciated.
I have a few queries, would be of great help if anyone can clarify these:
For the following files in SC folder: in SC_1_1; SC_1_2 -There are a total of 258 questions from GMAT perp-1 and in SC_2_1 and SC_2_2- there are a total of 235 Questions. So the total pool of Questions comes to 493 Question. Now there is another file: GPSC_Q&A Seperated- which has 186 Questions. What is this file for?
Does SC_1 & SC_2 contain additional questions which are not in GMAT- Prep-1 and 2??
I want to Practice only GMATPrep-1 questions for SC
Regards
Subham

Top Contributor
G

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2017, 09:10
Top Contributor

Intern
Intern
B

GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2017, 19:40
Hi Carcass,
Thanks for the response.

what is this "GPSC Q&A Seperated" file for?

Regards

Top Contributor
G

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2017, 23:19
Top Contributor

Re: ALL GMATPrep questions QUANT/Verbal   [#permalink] 19 Sep 2017, 23:19

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 31 posts ] 

ALL GMATPrep questions QUANT/Verbal

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap