It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 10:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 May 2009
Posts: 10

Kudos [?]: 14 [1], given: 0

An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2009, 02:37
1
This post received
KUDOS
7
This post was
BOOKMARKED
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  95% (hard)

Question Stats:

44% (01:58) correct 56% (02:05) wrong based on 516 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an underwater oil pipe to complete the supply route of an oil system connecting the source of the oil to various power stations. The route crosses a 1.3 mile-wide river, and to build a bridge for the pipe would cost twice as much as it would to lay the pipe on the riverbed. In order to reduce the risk of water pollution caused by ruptures between the pipe's segments due to water pressure, a fairly likely occurrence at some point in the pipe's duration of use, the government rightly plans to opt for the construction of a bridge.

In the argument given, the two portions in boldface play which of the following roles?

(A) The first explains circumstances that call the position taken by the author into question; the second holds factual information which contradicts that position.
(B) The first provides a description of a certain factor which may weaken the argument's favored viewpoint; the second is that viewpoint.
(C) The first is a comparison formulated in order to establish grounds for the argument's conclusion; the second is the aim leading to that conclusion.
(D) The first is evidence in support of the position that the argument chooses to undermine; the second is the reasoning behind the questioning of that position.
(E) The first is a proposal that is supported by the position of the argument; the second is further evidence used to strengthen that proposal.
[Reveal] Spoiler: OA

Kudos [?]: 14 [1], given: 0

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 214

Kudos [?]: 97 [1], given: 6

Re: Help me with Boldface... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2009, 08:59
1
This post received
KUDOS
I hate boldface questions. I thought the answer was A, but after reading the explanation for D, I agree it should be D.

Kudos [?]: 97 [1], given: 6

1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 22 Dec 2011
Posts: 295

Kudos [?]: 298 [1], given: 32

Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an und [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2012, 20:43
1
This post received
KUDOS
anon1 wrote:
An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an underwater oil pipe to complete the supply route of an oil system connecting the source of the oil to various power stations. The route crosses a 1.3 mile-wide river, and to build a bridge for the pipe would cost twice as much as it would to lay the pipe on the riverbed. In order to reduce the risk of water pollution caused by ruptures between the pipe's segments due to water pressure, a fairly likely occurrence at some point in the pipe's duration of use, the government rightly plans to opt for the construction of a bridge.


The first explains circumstances that call the position taken by the author into question; the second holds factual information which contradicts that position.
The first provides a description of a certain factor which may weaken the argument's favored viewpoint; the second is that viewpoint.
The first is a comparison formulated in order to establish grounds for the argument's conclusion; the second is the aim leading to that conclusion.
The first is evidence in support of the position that the argument chooses to undermine; the second is the reasoning behind the questioning of that position.
The first is a proposal that is supported by the position of the argument; the second is further evidence used to strengthen that proposal.





[Reveal] Spoiler:
The argument presents two possible plans to complete the pipeline: lay it underwater; lay it over the water. The author favors the plan of the bridge. The first boldface portion weakens the bridge option by stating that it's relatively expensive. The second boldface portion is the logical reasoning behind the government's choice to choose the bridge despite its higher cost.


Where in the passage does it imply that the author favors the plan of the bridge? It only says that the government is in favor of the bridge.


The engineering firm suggests building pipe (for the reasons mentioned in the 1st bold face). Govt decides to go with the bridge for the reasons mentioned in the 2nd boldface.
Option D->
The first is evidence in support of the position that the argument chooses to undermine; - True. here "argument chooses to undermine" means "the author chooses to go against the engineering firm's suggestion" the position given in bold states the firm's position not Govt's
the second is the reasoning behind the questioning of that position. -> yes the 2nd bold gives a reason for the Govt's decision.

Kudos [?]: 298 [1], given: 32

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Princeton Review Representative
User avatar
Joined: 17 Jun 2013
Posts: 162

Kudos [?]: 432 [1], given: 0

Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2013, 08:50
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
anon1 wrote:
An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an underwater oil pipe to complete the supply route of an oil system connecting the source of the oil to various power stations. The route crosses a 1.3 mile-wide river, and to build a bridge for the pipe would cost twice as much as it would to lay the pipe on the riverbed. In order to reduce the risk of water pollution caused by ruptures between the pipe's segments due to water pressure, a fairly likely occurrence at some point in the pipe's duration of use, the government rightly plans to opt for the construction of a bridge.


The first explains circumstances that call the position taken by the author into question; the second holds factual information which contradicts that position.

The first provides a description of a certain factor which may weaken the argument's favored viewpoint; the second is that viewpoint.

The first is a comparison formulated in order to establish grounds for the argument's conclusion; the second is the aim leading to that conclusion.

The first is evidence in support of the position that the argument chooses to undermine; the second is the reasoning behind the questioning of that position.

The first is a proposal that is supported by the position of the argument; the second is further evidence used to strengthen that proposal.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
The argument presents two possible plans to complete the pipeline: lay it underwater; lay it over the water. The author favors the plan of the bridge. The first boldface portion weakens the bridge option by stating that it's relatively expensive. The second boldface portion is the logical reasoning behind the government's choice to choose the bridge despite its higher cost.


Where in the passage does it imply that the author favors the plan of the bridge? It only says that the government is in favor of the bridge.


the trick here is that you are not trying to change or evaluate the argument. Sure there is plenty wrong with the logic but the question asks you about the bolded phrases. Do them one at a time. How does the first sentence fit with the conclusion - The first statemetn somewhat contradicts the conclusion (why would the gov't build a bridge if it were more expensive?). Eliminate C and E for this reason.
the second is supporting information for the conclusion - eliminate A because it does not undermine the position and B becuase it is supporting information, not the viewpoint itself. D is the best answer.
_________________

Special offer! Save $250 on GMAT Ultimate Classroom, GMAT Small Group Instruction, or GMAT Liveonline when you use the promo code GCVERBAL250. Or, save $150 on GMAT Self-Prep when you use the code GCVERBAL150. Enroll at www.princetonreview.com

Kudos [?]: 432 [1], given: 0

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 15 Apr 2013
Posts: 61

Kudos [?]: 26 [1], given: 43

Concentration: Human Resources, International Business
GMAT 1: 570 Q44 V25
GPA: 3
Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2013, 07:41
1
This post received
KUDOS
mohnish104 wrote:
Can somebody please tell me why C is wrong?



The first boldface goes against the argument's conclusion whereas C says 'establish grounds for the argument's conclusion'. Also, the second boldface is not an aim, it is a fact.

So C gets ruled out.

Hope it made sense.
you can visit the link to see more discussions. http://gmatclub.com/forum/an-engineering-firm-has-suggested-the-construction-of-an-88046.html

Kudos if you like :)

Good luck!

Kudos [?]: 26 [1], given: 43

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: Joining Cranfield Sep 2014
Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 65

Kudos [?]: 38 [1], given: 60

Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 530 Q50 V14
GMAT 2: 630 Q48 V29
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2013, 04:59
1
This post received
KUDOS
mohnish104 wrote:
Can somebody please tell me why C is wrong?


Premise 1:- An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an underwater oil pipe to complete the supply route of an oil system connecting the source of the oil to various power stations. (Suggestion by Engineering Firm)
Premise 2:- The route crosses a 1.3 mile wide river, and to build a bridge for the pipe would cost twice as much as it would to lay the pipe on the riverbed.
Premise 3:- In order to reduce the risk of water pollution caused by ruptures between the pipe's segments due to water pressure, a fairly likely occurrence at some point in the pipe's duration of use,
Conclusion: - the government rightly plans to opt for the construction of a bridge.

(A) – Incorrect as the first is not circumstance and second is not contradicting any position.

(B) Incorrect as the first does provide the description of a certain factor but it is not weakening the view point mentioned in the 2nd Bold Face

(C) – This choice is very close to correct choice, but the point which is incorrect is the statement “comparison formulated in order to establish grounds for the argument’s conclusion”. The second bold statement is correct

(D) – It is important here to understand what position the first bold statement is supporting, because once you understand the position, you will understand the second bold statement also. The position here referred is “the low cost associated with laying of pipe on the river-bed” . The first statement indeed is evidence in support to above mentioned position and the second bold statement is the reasoning behind the questioning of that position because the second bold statement informs why you cannot have underwater oil pipline. So statement D is correct answer

(E) – The first bold statement is not a proposal, it is a comparative statement or fact and further the second bold statement is an independent statement and it is not strengthening the proposal mentioned in the first bold statement.

Kudos [?]: 38 [1], given: 60

Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: Applying Now
Joined: 21 Nov 2009
Posts: 62

Kudos [?]: 188 [0], given: 3

WE: Project Management (Manufacturing)
Reviews Badge
Re: Help me with Boldface... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2009, 06:39
I think the correct answer is D

Position to be undermined: laying of pipeline is cheaper

evidence in support of position build a bridge for the pipe would cost twice as much as it would to lay the pipe on the riverbed

reasoning behind questioning of that position to reduce the risk of water pollution caused by ruptures between the pipe's segments due to water pressure
_________________

http://gmatclub.com/forum/insead-campus-visit-debrief-91669.html#p702796

If you like my post, consider giving me a kudos. THANKS!

Kudos [?]: 188 [0], given: 3

Expert Post
Math Expert
User avatar
P
Joined: 02 Aug 2009
Posts: 5213

Kudos [?]: 5853 [0], given: 117

Re: Help me with Boldface... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2009, 07:57
D
_________________

Absolute modulus :http://gmatclub.com/forum/absolute-modulus-a-better-understanding-210849.html#p1622372
Combination of similar and dissimilar things : http://gmatclub.com/forum/topic215915.html

Kudos [?]: 5853 [0], given: 117

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 28 Aug 2009
Posts: 183

Kudos [?]: 89 [0], given: 1

Re: Help me with Boldface... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2009, 14:07
(A) The first explains circumstances that call the position taken by the author into question; the second holds factual information which contradicts that position.
First is correct;Ssecond doesnot contradict,it helps support position..OUT
(B) The first provides a description of a certain factor which may weaken the argument's favored viewpoint; the second is that viewpoint.
FIRST IS CORRECT;SECOND IS NOT A VIEWPOINT RATHER IS ANOTHER FACTOR ..OUT
(C) The first is a comparison formulated in order to establish grounds for the argument's conclusion; the second is the aim leading to that conclusion.
SECOND IS NOT THE AIM,IT IS A FACT..OUT
(D) The first is evidence in support of the position that the argument chooses to undermine; the second is the reasoning behind the questioning of that position.
FIRST IS CORRECT;SECOND IS A FACT WHICH ACTS LIKE A REASON..CORRECT
(E) The first is a proposal that is supported by the position of the argument; the second is further evidence used to strengthen that proposal.
FIRST IS NOT A PROPOSAL..OUT

Kudos [?]: 89 [0], given: 1

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 61

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 2

Re: Help me with Boldface... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2009, 14:33
ronanbale wrote:
An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an underwater oil pipe to complete the supply route of an oil system connecting the source of the oil to various power stations. The route crosses a 1.3 mile-wide river, and to build a bridge for the pipe would cost twice as much as it would to lay the pipe on the riverbed (against conclusion). In order to reduce the risk of water pollution caused by ruptures between the pipe's segments due to water pressure (support conclusion), a fairly likely occurrence at some point in the pipe's duration of use, the government rightly plans to opt for the construction of a bridge (conclusion/author's viewpoint).

In the argument given, the two portions in boldface play which of the following roles?

(A) The first explains circumstances that call the position taken by the author into question; the second holds factual information which contradicts that position. --> support not contradict.
(B) The first provides a description of a certain factor which may weaken the argument's favored viewpoint; the second is that viewpoint.--> the second is not the conclusion or viewpoint (only support).
(C) The first is a comparison formulated in order to establish grounds for the argument's conclusion; the second is the aim leading to that conclusion. --> not establish but against
(D) The first is evidence in support of the position that the argument chooses to undermine (=support the engineer's view); the second is the reasoning behind the questioning of that position. (=reason against the engineer's view)-->correct
(E) The first is a proposal that is supported by the position of the argument; the second is further evidence used to strengthen that proposal. -->the first doesnt support.


My ans is D
_________________

I am not born to be a GENIUS nor a GMATTER. If you are struggling, we are in the same boat. Fight to the last!!

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 09 Jun 2011
Posts: 69

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Help me with Boldface... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Sep 2011, 09:32
tough one...... finally understood y D...

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 140

Kudos [?]: 227 [0], given: 17

An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2012, 20:04
9
This post was
BOOKMARKED
An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an underwater oil pipe to complete the supply route of an oil system connecting the source of the oil to various power stations. The route crosses a 1.3 mile-wide river, and to build a bridge for the pipe would cost twice as much as it would to lay the pipe on the riverbed. In order to reduce the risk of water pollution caused by ruptures between the pipe's segments due to water pressure, a fairly likely occurrence at some point in the pipe's duration of use, the government rightly plans to opt for the construction of a bridge.


The first explains circumstances that call the position taken by the author into question; the second holds factual information which contradicts that position.

The first provides a description of a certain factor which may weaken the argument's favored viewpoint; the second is that viewpoint.

The first is a comparison formulated in order to establish grounds for the argument's conclusion; the second is the aim leading to that conclusion.

The first is evidence in support of the position that the argument chooses to undermine; the second is the reasoning behind the questioning of that position.

The first is a proposal that is supported by the position of the argument; the second is further evidence used to strengthen that proposal.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
The argument presents two possible plans to complete the pipeline: lay it underwater; lay it over the water. The author favors the plan of the bridge. The first boldface portion weakens the bridge option by stating that it's relatively expensive. The second boldface portion is the logical reasoning behind the government's choice to choose the bridge despite its higher cost.


Where in the passage does it imply that the author favors the plan of the bridge? It only says that the government is in favor of the bridge.

Last edited by anon1 on 12 Nov 2012, 20:48, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 227 [0], given: 17

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Status: Private GMAT Tutor
Joined: 22 Oct 2012
Posts: 86

Kudos [?]: 271 [0], given: 44

Location: India
Concentration: Economics, Finance
Schools: IIMA (A)
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V47
Premium Member
Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an und [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2012, 09:04
anon1 wrote:
An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an underwater oil pipe to complete the supply route of an oil system connecting the source of the oil to various power stations. The route crosses a 1.3 mile-wide river, and to build a bridge for the pipe would cost twice as much as it would to lay the pipe on the riverbed. In order to reduce the risk of water pollution caused by ruptures between the pipe's segments due to water pressure, a fairly likely occurrence at some point in the pipe's duration of use, the government rightly plans to opt for the construction of a bridge.


The first explains circumstances that call the position taken by the author into question; the second holds factual information which contradicts that position.

The first provides a description of a certain factor which may weaken the argument's favored viewpoint; the second is that viewpoint.

The first is a comparison formulated in order to establish grounds for the argument's conclusion; the second is the aim leading to that conclusion.

The first is evidence in support of the position that the argument chooses to undermine; the second is the reasoning behind the questioning of that position.

The first is a proposal that is supported by the position of the argument; the second is further evidence used to strengthen that proposal.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
The argument presents two possible plans to complete the pipeline: lay it underwater; lay it over the water. The author favors the plan of the bridge. The first boldface portion weakens the bridge option by stating that it's relatively expensive. The second boldface portion is the logical reasoning behind the government's choice to choose the bridge despite its higher cost.


Where in the passage does it imply that the author favors the plan of the bridge? It only says that the government is in favor of the bridge.


Regarding your underlined query above:
The author says that "...the government rightly plans to opt for the construction of a bridge". The use of "rightly" tells us that the author agrees with the plan of the govt. If this word is eliminated, then we will not be sure of author's position.

Regards,
CJ
_________________

Website: http://www.GMATwithCJ.com

My articles:
My experience with GMAT (Score 780) and My analysis of my ESR
Three pillars of a successful GMAT strategy
Critical Reasoning and The Life of a GMAT Student
The 'Although' Misconception
Dear GMAT Aspirant, You need not swim against the tide

Kudos [?]: 271 [0], given: 44

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Jun 2013
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2013, 05:48
A tranquil scene, to be sure. But there is nothing tranquil about feelings here toward tankers - or more specifically, a pipeline promising to replace many of them. Currently, a pipeline is being proposed to bring approximately 30 trillion cubic feet of stranded gas on the North Slope of Alaska to markets. Many different competing schemes have been investigated, but the most likely to succeed is a pipeline south to the Fairbanks area, and then southeast along the Alaska Highway into Canada.

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: Training
Joined: 03 Jun 2013
Posts: 90

Kudos [?]: 212 [0], given: 3

Location: Canada
GPA: 3.7
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2013, 15:04
Hey Guys,

Just wondering why nobody has considered (C)?

The first is a comparison formulated in order to establish grounds for the argument's conclusion; the second is the aim leading to that conclusion.

I think some people interpret establish grounds to mean "offers some sort of evidence in SUPPORT of the conclusion; however, I disagree with that assessment.

Establish grounds, to me, simply means to provide information that will aid in one's ability to evaluate the argument.

The first boldfaced portion definitely does that. Certainly, it provides some evidence that might seem to contradict our choice, but really the statement just plays a 'devil's advocate' role and points out a counter-argument which we then show to be overridden.

Part of any convincing argument is consideration of the other side. So I believe that the first boldface portion does establish grounds.

Also, the second part does seem to be the aim leading to that conclusion.

The conclusion is that we have reason to build the albeit more expensive bridge.

The aim of building this bridge is indeed to reduce the risk of water pollution caused by ...

Am I totally off-base here?

Edit: while I concede that 'grounds' implies support, counterarguments definitely help to establish grounds. So if the question said that 'the first bolded statement is grounds', I'd agree that this would be incorrect. However, if the question said that 'the first bolded statement helps to establish grounds', I'd say that this is definitely correct. So the actual option, 'establishes grounds', I believe is ambiguous, and open to either interpretation.
_________________

KUDOS please if my post was useful!

Kudos [?]: 212 [0], given: 3

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 07 Nov 2012
Posts: 333

Kudos [?]: 430 [0], given: 4

Schools: LBS '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 770 Q48 V48
Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2013, 01:55
HI Matt,

I think your long argument sort of tells you that you've had to work too hard to make this fit...

If you look at D - it's much more simple and clear that it's correct.

Now, I can if I think long and hard sort of understand your reasoning behind C - even though in the end I don't agree with it, but crucially on GMAT we're not looking for a long discussion of right and wrong. It's multiple choice - pick the best answer and move on. That answer is D.

If you have questions over D and think C is better - then that's a different discussion...

James
_________________

Former GMAT Pill student, now on staff. Used GMATPILL OG 12 and nothing else: 770 (48,48) & 6.0



... and more

Kudos [?]: 430 [0], given: 4

Manager
Manager
avatar
Status: Training
Joined: 03 Jun 2013
Posts: 90

Kudos [?]: 212 [0], given: 3

Location: Canada
GPA: 3.7
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2013, 04:12
plumber250 wrote:
HI Matt,

I think your long argument sort of tells you that you've had to work too hard to make this fit...

If you look at D - it's much more simple and clear that it's correct.

Now, I can if I think long and hard sort of understand your reasoning behind C - even though in the end I don't agree with it, but crucially on GMAT we're not looking for a long discussion of right and wrong. It's multiple choice - pick the best answer and move on. That answer is D.

If you have questions over D and think C is better - then that's a different discussion...

James


Hi James,

I suppose you're right. This is one of the many psychological obstacles that are in the way of my achieving a great score.

While I realize on an intellectual level that the GMAT is just about choosing the best answer, it still REALLY bothers me if I see more than one answer that seems to fit the question.

Thanks
_________________

KUDOS please if my post was useful!

Kudos [?]: 212 [0], given: 3

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 03 Dec 2012
Posts: 329

Kudos [?]: 188 [0], given: 291

Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2013, 05:47
Can somebody please tell me why C is wrong?

Kudos [?]: 188 [0], given: 291

Non-Human User
User avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 10127

Kudos [?]: 270 [0], given: 0

Premium Member
Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2015, 02:14
Hello from the GMAT Club VerbalBot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.

Kudos [?]: 270 [0], given: 0

Non-Human User
User avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 10127

Kudos [?]: 270 [0], given: 0

Premium Member
Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Sep 2015, 08:38
Hello from the GMAT Club VerbalBot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.

Kudos [?]: 270 [0], given: 0

Re: An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an   [#permalink] 02 Sep 2015, 08:38

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 21 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

An engineering firm has suggested the construction of an

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.