It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:39

Benefits of the Decision Tracker
Will you get in? Find profiles similar to yours! Tip: use filters.
Engage with other applicants – ask questions or offer advice with comments.
Get feedback on your profile from top admissions consultants
More Filters
New Comments
6.7 years
United States
Male
Score: 565 GMAT Focus
Pre-MBA industry: Entertainment and Sports
Post-MBA industry: Consulting
6 years working as a talent agent in the music business routing tours for artists. Experience working at a big-4 corporate agency in addition to co-founding a new agency during the pandemic, also representing touring artists. Looking to transfer to consulting in TMT sector, then to industry doing business development for large media companies (sony, spotify, universal, etc).
SDA Bocconi
Full Time MBA
5 hours ago
Deadline
AppliedMar 1, 24
Invited to interviewMar 28, 24
Judge Cambridge
Full Time MBA
2 days ago
Round 4
AppliedMar 12, 24
DeniedMar 26, 24
ESADE
Full Time MBA
7 days ago
5th deadline
Invited to interviewMar 21, 24
IESE
Full Time MBA
7 days ago
Round 3
AppliedMar 21, 24
Show all 4 schools
Hide schools
Comments (5 comments)
28 Mar 2024, 21:08
Since Kellogg has been talking about unprecedented application application volume this year, I have a feeling applications are up across the board so round three is going to be a crapshoot but some US schools will give you a test waiver and you can apply without one.
21 Mar 2024, 18:20
Wow! That is a very unique profile🤩

Are you only applying to European schools? Are you planning to recruit in Europe?
28 Mar 2024, 16:29
Thanks bb! Only applying to European schools at the moment. I spent a year abroad in Europe during my undergrad and fiance's family is Italian so we'd like to be in Europe. Yes plan to recruit in Europe. My GMAT score is also on the lower side, which I know when paired with unique work background has more value for European schools. Are there any other programs you think would be a good fit with this GMAT or if it was a bit higher?
28 Mar 2024, 17:53
Your GMAT is putting schools into a tough dilemma - admit a unique and qualified candidate but take a hit on their average GMAT and thus a hit to the rankings OR pass them by and hurt the diversity of the class but stay afload in the rankings. The longer term win would be to ding you unfortunately. If you can apply with a score waiver or a higher score, I feel you would def be able to break through quite a few adcoms ... you need at least 50 points to start approaching them and ideally 100 to conquer places such as INSEAD.
28 Mar 2024, 21:04
Cool, I figured the same. Thanks for the insight. Are there any US schools which are known to give better chances to round 3 applicants?
28 Mar 2024, 21:08
Since Kellogg has been talking about unprecedented application application volume this year, I have a feeling applications are up across the board so round three is going to be a crapshoot but some US schools will give you a test waiver and you can apply without one.
Show all 5 comments
Hide comments
4 years
United Kingdom
Score: 645 GMAT Focus
GPA: 4.0
Pre-MBA industry: Other
Post-MBA industry: Finance
INSEAD
January Intake
9 hours ago
Round 2
AppliedMar 29, 24
Comments
15 years
United States
Score: 153 EA
Pre-MBA industry: Tech
Post-MBA industry: Tech
Columbia
EMBA
13 hours ago
AppliedMar 7, 24
Wharton
Wharton EMBA - Philadelphia/SanFrancisco
13 hours ago
Round 2
AcceptedMar 28, 24
ScholarshipNone
Comments
If you would like to view this post, please log in or join now.