It is currently 23 Nov 2017, 21:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Applied to GSB and Kellogg Part-time this past week

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Mar 2006
Posts: 130

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Applied to GSB and Kellogg Part-time this past week [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2006, 13:57
From others experiences for Parttime for these two programs how long has it usually taken to hear about acceptance?
_________________

A.P.

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
avatar
Affiliations: HHonors Diamond, BGS Honor Society
Joined: 05 Apr 2006
Posts: 5926

Kudos [?]: 2213 [0], given: 7

Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2009
GMAT 1: 730 Q45 V45
WE: Business Development (Consumer Products)
Premium Member
Re: Applied to GSB and Kellogg Part-time this past week [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2006, 15:25
AshikaP wrote:
From others experiences for Parttime for these two programs how long has it usually taken to hear about acceptance?


I hear Kellogg is fast. Like 2 or 3 weeks.

Kudos [?]: 2213 [0], given: 7

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Applied to GSB and Kellogg Part-time this past week [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2006, 09:38
rhyme wrote:
AshikaP wrote:
From others experiences for Parttime for these two programs how long has it usually taken to hear about acceptance?


I hear Kellogg is fast. Like 2 or 3 weeks.


Yeah, Kellogg told me in about 13 days. GSB told me in abourt 4 weeks. My choice was Kellogg anyway so it worked out

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Mar 2006
Posts: 130

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Re: Applied to GSB and Kellogg Part-time this past week [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2006, 09:49
Java Programmer wrote:
rhyme wrote:
AshikaP wrote:
From others experiences for Parttime for these two programs how long has it usually taken to hear about acceptance?


I hear Kellogg is fast. Like 2 or 3 weeks.


Yeah, Kellogg told me in about 13 days. GSB told me in abourt 4 weeks. My choice was Kellogg anyway so it worked out


did you apply close to the deadline... I applied for spring but i know there are a ton of apps coming in for winter probably... but all my stuff was turned in by monday (the recs got there monday too) so i am only really 5 days a head of the winter deadline but months ahead of the spring deadline :)... i just wish i could find out so i dont have to apply to other schools... these essays drive me crazy...
_________________

A.P.

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Re: Applied to GSB and Kellogg Part-time this past week   [#permalink] 18 Oct 2006, 09:49
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Applied to GSB and Kellogg Part-time this past week

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.