GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Dec 2018, 22:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Calling all UCLA Anderson MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021

December 19, 2018

December 19, 2018

09:00 AM PST

10:00 AM PST

Chat with UCLA Adcoms in GMATClub Chat Room. With less than a month to R2 deadline, I hope the chat session will prove to be very helpful. Wednesday, Dec 19 @ 9AM PST
  • Yale R1 Admit is Here to Answer YOUR Questions!

December 19, 2018

December 19, 2018

10:00 AM PST

11:00 AM PST

One of our forum members, ak99 recently got accepted at Yale SOM in Round 1. He accepted our invitation to interact with the new applicants, share his insights about the application process, and answer the queries of applicants.

Ask ARINGO - if your GMAT is (or might be) below 720

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Ask ARINGO - if your GMAT is (or might be) below 720  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2018, 06:39
Hello Aringo,
I was wondering if it's possible for you to review mine? Thank you so much.

Information
[*]Asian Female. 25 (right now)
[*]GMAT: 650 (28V 50Q 8IR) this is my second attempt, my first one was 620 (27V 50Q 8IR). Perhaps I will retake again (but not anytime soon, I am burned out)

Work experience
[*]Currently work in a company that me and my sister started about a year ago. We imported products from around the world into Taiwan. My work is mostly about the distribution network in Taiwan, marketing and public relations.
[*]Started an E-commerce site (it was more like a soft trial for the current business), which I sold after the current business was established (not sure whether to include this or not)
[*]Disaster Response Team for a top 10 NGO in the USA from Louisiana to Texas for 2 months.
[*]Course & Volunteer instructor for a NGO in Cambodia for 2 months. Teaching disadvantaged kids English, visiting their families, recruiting students (to convince parents to send kids to our school instead of working) are all my work. I was also responsible for after-work workshop to exchange ideas on teaching skills and improving relationship with kids.
[*]Team member in a social project to help kids and their families from rural area for 8 months. Raised over $8k for the kids. At the mean time, we also helped their families, mostly farmers, to market the their produces better, ranging from redesign the package to process the product into something else for better profitability.
[*]Team member for a NGO in Thailand for 2 months. Work is mostly basic construction (water supply network) and rebuild the community for the minority. During the free time, we usually do some project to help out the organization.
[*]Cryptocurrency and stock investment for 2 years now.
[*]Started my first company with my sister. The idea is similar as the current one. It was successful, but we had to shut it down because of supply problems. Opened for about 1 year.
[*]Team member for a NGO in Italy for 3 months. Work is mostly projects around the community and fundraising. The most successful event in the group was the one that my friends and I hosted. We raised over $3k in one night.
[*]Internship at an international trading company for 3 months. Had the opportunity to work closely with custom and people from around the world. (unsure whether I should put this one or not)

Extra Curricular
[*]Various instrument, especially piano. Been playing since I was 5. Passed the exam which is equivalent to a piano teacher. I also played trumpet and harp.
[*]Solo backpacking. Currently been to 26 countries with the money I saved from bartending and the investment.
[*]Visual Design. I enjoy graphic design and photography. I have redesigned websites for a few business.
[*]Community and volunteer work. Sorting recycles, mentoring kids, etc.

Education
[*]Undergrad GPA: 2.98 from the top university in Taiwan with a major in Business Administration. My GPA tanked to 1.1 during sophomore year because of some health issues. It went back up to 4.0 during my senior year. Overall, I ended up with 2.98.
[*]I also had a 2-year gap during university. The health problem I had made me decide to take a break. I moved to Australia for working holiday, made some money and traveled.
[*]Team leader for AIESEC for 1 year.

MBA Info
[*]Goal of MBA:
My longterm goal is to achieve a senior managerial/executive position in an established charity or NGO that focus on human rights and women’s rights. The more I worked with NGO, the more I realized that the impact is on such a small scale, as important as it was for certain people. I realized that if I want to have a bigger impact, I need to be in the decision group that creates the vision and forms the policy. And I think a MBA will fit perfectly in my profile and lead me to my ultimate goal.
Also, I would like to develop more management and analytical skill to further expand my current business. (I am not sure if I should include this because I have seen so many people said that entrepreneurship is not a realistic goal)
And of course, networking and the opportunity to study and live abroad.

[*]Target School:
I first set my target for top 20 because my GMAT prep score has been consistently around 720. Particularly Johnson, Notre Dame and Georgetown. Of course I wish to attend an even better school, but, because of my low GPA, I think I should be more realistic.

Questions
[*]Are my target school realistic with my current GMAT score? If no, according to my current score, what schools would you suggest?

Thank you so much for taking your time to review my profile.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Anderson '21
Ask ARINGO - if your GMAT is (or might be) below 720  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 12 Nov 2018, 01:10
Good thread.

Originally posted by Kanakshukrey on 11 Nov 2018, 00:55.
Last edited by Kanakshukrey on 12 Nov 2018, 01:10, edited 1 time in total.
MBA Admissions Consultant
G
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2018, 01:41
ninihsu0918 wrote:
Hello Aringo,

Information
[*]Asian Female. 25 (right now)
[*]GMAT: 650 (28V 50Q 8IR) this is my second attempt, my first one was 620 (27V 50Q 8IR). Perhaps I will retake again (but not anytime soon, I am burned out)

Work experience
[*]Currently work in a company that me and my sister started about a year ago. We imported products from around the world into Taiwan. My work is mostly about the distribution network in Taiwan, marketing and public relations.
[*]Started an E-commerce site (it was more like a soft trial for the current business), which I sold after the current business was established (not sure whether to include this or not)
[*]Disaster Response Team for a top 10 NGO in the USA from Louisiana to Texas for 2 months.
[*]Course & Volunteer instructor for a NGO in Cambodia for 2 months. Teaching disadvantaged kids English, visiting their families, recruiting students (to convince parents to send kids to our school instead of working) are all my work. I was also responsible for after-work workshop to exchange ideas on teaching skills and improving relationship with kids.
[*]Team member in a social project to help kids and their families from rural area for 8 months. Raised over $8k for the kids. At the mean time, we also helped their families, mostly farmers, to market the their produces better, ranging from redesign the package to process the product into something else for better profitability.
[*]Team member for a NGO in Thailand for 2 months. Work is mostly basic construction (water supply network) and rebuild the community for the minority. During the free time, we usually do some project to help out the organization.
[*]Cryptocurrency and stock investment for 2 years now.
[*]Started my first company with my sister. The idea is similar as the current one. It was successful, but we had to shut it down because of supply problems. Opened for about 1 year.
[*]Team member for a NGO in Italy for 3 months. Work is mostly projects around the community and fundraising. The most successful event in the group was the one that my friends and I hosted. We raised over $3k in one night.
[*]Internship at an international trading company for 3 months. Had the opportunity to work closely with custom and people from around the world. (unsure whether I should put this one or not)

Extra Curricular
[*]Various instrument, especially piano. Been playing since I was 5. Passed the exam which is equivalent to a piano teacher. I also played trumpet and harp.
[*]Solo backpacking. Currently been to 26 countries with the money I saved from bartending and the investment.
[*]Visual Design. I enjoy graphic design and photography. I have redesigned websites for a few business.
[*]Community and volunteer work. Sorting recycles, mentoring kids, etc.

Education
[*]Undergrad GPA: 2.98 from the top university in Taiwan with a major in Business Administration. My GPA tanked to 1.1 during sophomore year because of some health issues. It went back up to 4.0 during my senior year. Overall, I ended up with 2.98.
[*]I also had a 2-year gap during university. The health problem I had made me decide to take a break. I moved to Australia for working holiday, made some money and traveled.
[*]Team leader for AIESEC for 1 year.

MBA Info
[*]Goal of MBA:
My longterm goal is to achieve a senior managerial/executive position in an established charity or NGO that focus on human rights and women’s rights. The more I worked with NGO, the more I realized that the impact is on such a small scale, as important as it was for certain people. I realized that if I want to have a bigger impact, I need to be in the decision group that creates the vision and forms the policy. And I think a MBA will fit perfectly in my profile and lead me to my ultimate goal.
Also, I would like to develop more management and analytical skill to further expand my current business. (I am not sure if I should include this because I have seen so many people said that entrepreneurship is not a realistic goal)
And of course, networking and the opportunity to study and live abroad.

[*]Target School:
I first set my target for top 20 because my GMAT prep score has been consistently around 720. Particularly Johnson, Notre Dame and Georgetown. Of course I wish to attend an even better school, but, because of my low GPA, I think I should be more realistic.

Questions
[*]Are my target school realistic with my current GMAT score? If no, according to my current score, what schools would you suggest?

Hi and thanks for reaching out to us!

I would say that overall your profile is impressive, the amount of work you have done with the NGOs definitely tie in very well with your post-MBA goal related to NGOs and the entrepreneurial experience is something unusual as well.

As for the entrepreneurial part, you need to find the best way to present it all, including that post-MBA goal related to entrepreneurship. I don’t agree at all that it is an unrealistic goal but you should think about how that and your NGO-related goal would work together. So presenting that part might be challenging and I would recommend you start thinking about that already. You could always work with an admissions consultant on that part as well, as you can probably get some valuable feedback that way.

As for your GMAT score, I would recommend you retake, due to your GPA. You would need around 700 at least in order to have a really good chance of admission for these schools. When were you thinking of applying?

You’ll find a ranking of MBA programs with a specialization in nonprofit here:
https://aringo.com/mba-nonprofit-corporate-social-responsibility-ethics-specialization/
And should you decide to apply with your current GMAT score, I would say your best chances are at Notre Dame, Mendoza and Fordham, if you are only interested in MBA programs in the US. If you are open to other options as well, you’ll find a few more schools on the list too!

https://ARINGO.com/ – MBA Admissions Consulting

Specializing in candidates with GMATs under 720 or low GPAs

Try our free Admissions Chances Calculator - https://aringo.com/mba-admission-chances-calculator/

All statistics verified by Ernst & Young - https://aringo.com/aringo-mba-admission-statistics/

G
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2018, 05:18
Kanakshukrey wrote:
Good thread.

Hi, and thanks for reaching out to us!

What an interesting profile and backstory!

Just a couple of questions: What are your plans for now? To continue with the sports career? Or are you looking to start working in a consultancy related field? When would you ideally be applying? And would your goal after the degree to go into consultancy? Or something else?

Try our free Admissions Chances Calculator - https://aringo.com/mba-admission-chances-calculator/

All statistics verified by Ernst & Young - https://aringo.com/aringo-mba-admission-statistics/

Intern
Intern
B
Ask ARINGO - if your GMAT is (or might be) below 720  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2018, 05:30
Hi, I'm into a very hard phase in my life where I have offers from some of the top clubs abroad, but I'm partially inclined towards the management sector and hence want to try my luck in the top B-Schools this year as well, and if I'm unsuccessful (due to a low GMAT score) then I'd work hard and retake it the next year.

I'm yet to give my GMAT and I'm studying for a month, and still have 35 days to go until I appear for the GMAT.

Aiming for the top B-schools in the US or UK, namingly the Top 20. So I just wanted to have my profile analyzed by someone basically to get a nod so I can carry on because I have a severe lack of information about this side of the sphere. (The commercial/management world)

I'll be applying in Round 2 IF I somehow manage a decent GMAT score. I've been told that a 650+ will be a decent score for someone with my profile, so that's what I'm aiming for. But it is tough.

Posted from my mobile device
G
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2018, 08:14
Kanakshukrey wrote:
Hi, I'm into a very hard phase in my life where I have offers from some of the top clubs abroad, but I'm partially inclined towards the management sector and hence want to try my luck in the top B-Schools this year as well, and if I'm unsuccessful (due to a low GMAT score) then I'd work hard and retake it the next year.

I'm yet to give my GMAT and I'm studying for a month, and still have 35 days to go until I appear for the GMAT.

Aiming for the top B-schools in the US or UK, namingly the Top 20. So I just wanted to have my profile analyzed by someone basically to get a nod so I can carry on because I have a severe lack of information about this side of the sphere. (The commercial/management world)

I'll be applying in Round 2 IF I somehow manage a decent GMAT score. I've been told that a 650+ will be a decent score for someone with my profile, so that's what I'm aiming for. But it is tough.

Ok, thanks for clarifying and I apologize if I remember some things wrong as your original post was removed so I can’t re-check.

But as you are 22 years old and don’t have other working experience besides the football career (impressive as it is!), a MiM, rather than an MBA, would be your best bet. The reason being that MBA programs generally require applicants to have 3-8 years of post-graduation working experience, so it seems to me that you would not have that. (Again, correct me if I am wrong here)

If you are not sure what the difference between a MiM and an MBA is, you can read more about that here:
https://aringo.com/mba-vs-emba-vs-mim/
And here:
https://aringo.com/masters-in-management/

Early admissions programs such as HBS 2+2 might be an option too, if you really don’t want to go down the MiM route.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2018, 09:50
Aringo wrote:
Kanakshukrey wrote:

Ok, thanks for clarifying and I apologize if I remember some things wrong as your original post was removed so I can’t re-check.

But as you are 22 years old and don’t have other working experience besides the football career (impressive as it is!), a MiM, rather than an MBA, would be your best bet. The reason being that MBA programs generally require applicants to have 3-8 years of post-graduation working experience, so it seems to me that you would not have that. (Again, correct me if I am wrong here)

If you are not sure what the difference between a MiM and an MBA is, you can read more about that here:
And here:

Early admissions programs such as HBS 2+2 might be an option too, if you really don’t want to go down the MiM route.

Hi. Can I still apply for HBS 2+2 if I have already graduated earlier this year? Or do you need to be in your final year pursuing your undergrad degree to be eligible to apply to these type of programmes?
G
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2018, 23:15
Kanakshukrey wrote:
Aringo wrote:
Kanakshukrey wrote:

And here:

Hi. Can I still apply for HBS 2+2 if I have already graduated earlier this year? Or do you need to be in your final year pursuing your undergrad degree to be eligible to apply to these type of programmes?

It depends on the program, but yes, generally you need to be enrolled in a program when you apply. But it does not have to be an undergrad program, these programs are suitable for candidates who went directly from an undergrad program to a graduate school, without holding a traditional full time job in between. (I think you would qualify for the latter as your job is not traditional)

But again, I highly advise you to double check this with the school in question, depending on what programs interest you as the requirements vary.

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 24 Nov 2018, 09:36
Hi Aringo, can you please review my profile -

Indian Male, 29 years
UG: Bachelor of Fashion Technology (specialisation in Fashion & Apparel Production) - National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi (consistently ranks top in Asia among its Peer colleges)
GPA: 6.9/10, among the top 25% of the batch (4 as per mba.com conversion table)
PG: MA in HRM from TISS with CGPA 6.5/10 (Among top Universities for graduate studies in India)
GMAT: 720 (Q49, V39)

Additional Coursework:
- Business Analytics Specialisation (4courses + 1 capstone project), Wharton Online
- Business Stats with R, Duke University online
- Product Management Foundation - Darden University online

Work Experience: 4 years
Industry: Indian Conglomerate -Aditya Birla Group (1.5 years, worked in HR & Project Management as part of management rotation program across Fashion Retail and Manufacturing) + Entrepreneurship (2.5 years)
*My graduate rotation experience Aditya Birla was sort of internal consultancy experience as each rotation would start with a problem statement for a given sector/business unit, and involve problem diagnosis, creating and deploying solutions. While each rotation (or project) differed in complexity and area of concern, they all were strategic and of high impact in nature. Also got an opportunity to work on a global assignment in US.
*Entrepreneurship: I always had entrepreneurial bug, so when an opportunity to join the startup in space of fashion accessories came up (as Co-founder) 2 years ago, I immediately made the jump. For the last two years, I have dabbled across operations and marketing. Managed launch of 3 product categories, reworked marketing strategy to increase reach by 3.5X, took care of inventory planning and vendor management beside taking care of talent management. It has been a great learning curve until now, however, at times I found myself lacking in knowledge/expertise in taking things forward.

Extra-curricular Activities:
- Adventure Sports, have done multiple treks, hope to conquer the Himalayas someday.
- Huge comics nerd, and have been involved in comics strip design in college days
- Actively participated in sports, winning few medals at the university level.
- Was part of various clubs like the Social and Editorial club in leadership roles.

Community Service:
- Have been involved in multiple NGOs throughout my career in space of education. Presently involved (as an advisor) with a leading organization working to improve livelihood access to the young marginalised girls.

Post MBA Goals: Looking to get into strategy consultancy/Technology (Product) Firm/Consumer Tech side of Retail
Long-Term vision: I'm passionate about tech, and want to build a business at the intersection of fashion and technology.

Thanks in Advance

I'm targetting Haas, MIT, Kellog, Chicago & Wharton. Should I target other colleges as well? (to be on the safer side), thinking about giving GMAT, 740/750 seems possible.
Intern
Intern
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 24 Nov 2018, 09:43
Hello,

Information
->Indian Male. 25 (right now)
->GMAT: 650 (29V 49Q 8IR) this is my Third attempt, my first one was 640 (27V 49Q 8IR).

Work experience
->Currently work in a Fintech Startup as a Scrum Master and SD3
->Was recruited in this Company as a Technical Operation Engineer.
->Was promoted to Software Engineer in 1 Year.
->Was promoted to Senior Software Engineer in 3 more months
->Was made the Scrum master of a Team of 7 in 3 more months. Leading the Team For 6 months now.
->Also leading the team of 4 responsible for Complete Technical architecture of the Backend of the company.

Education
->Undergrad: BTECH in CSE from VIT Vellore. CGPA: 8.2
->12th: 80.2%
->10th: 82.2%

MBA Info
->Goal of MBA:
My long-term goal is to be the Top executive in Product Management of a top Tech/Fintech Company.
Short-term goal: To be a product manager of a top Tech/Fintech Company
->Target School:
I first set my target for top 20 US because my GMAT prep score has been consistently around 720.
But after today's result, I am not so sure if I will be applying to any top 20 Schools.

Questions
->what schools would you suggest that I should apply for? Location is not a barrier.

G
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 30 Nov 2018, 01:25
waqui90 wrote:
Hi Aringo, can you please review my profile -

Indian Male, 29 years
UG: Bachelor of Fashion Technology (specialisation in Fashion & Apparel Production) - National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi (consistently ranks top in Asia among its Peer colleges)
GPA: 6.9/10, among the top 25% of the batch (4 as per mba.com conversion table)
PG: MA in HRM from TISS with CGPA 6.5/10 (Among top Universities for graduate studies in India)
GMAT: 720 (Q49, V39)

Additional Coursework:
- Business Analytics Specialisation (4courses + 1 capstone project), Wharton Online
- Business Stats with R, Duke University online
- Product Management Foundation - Darden University online

Work Experience: 4 years
Industry: Indian Conglomerate -Aditya Birla Group (1.5 years, worked in HR & Project Management as part of management rotation program across Fashion Retail and Manufacturing) + Entrepreneurship (2.5 years)
*My graduate rotation experience Aditya Birla was sort of internal consultancy experience as each rotation would start with a problem statement for a given sector/business unit, and involve problem diagnosis, creating and deploying solutions. While each rotation (or project) differed in complexity and area of concern, they all were strategic and of high impact in nature. Also got an opportunity to work on a global assignment in US.
*Entrepreneurship: I always had entrepreneurial bug, so when an opportunity to join the startup in space of fashion accessories came up (as Co-founder) 2 years ago, I immediately made the jump. For the last two years, I have dabbled across operations and marketing. Managed launch of 3 product categories, reworked marketing strategy to increase reach by 3.5X, took care of inventory planning and vendor management beside taking care of talent management. It has been a great learning curve until now, however, at times I found myself lacking in knowledge/expertise in taking things forward.

Extra-curricular Activities:
- Adventure Sports, have done multiple treks, hope to conquer the Himalayas someday.
- Huge comics nerd, and have been involved in comics strip design in college days
- Actively participated in sports, winning few medals at the university level.
- Was part of various clubs like the Social and Editorial club in leadership roles.

Community Service:
- Have been involved in multiple NGOs throughout my career in space of education. Presently involved (as an advisor) with a leading organization working to improve livelihood access to the young marginalised girls.

Post MBA Goals: Looking to get into strategy consultancy/Technology (Product) Firm/Consumer Tech side of Retail
Long-Term vision: I'm passionate about tech, and want to build a business at the intersection of fashion and technology.

Thanks in Advance

I'm targetting Haas, MIT, Kellog, Chicago & Wharton. Should I target other colleges as well? (to be on the safer side), thinking about giving GMAT, 740/750 seems possible.

Hi,
And thanks for reaching out to us! First of all, a higher GMAT score would definitely help you as an Indian applicant, so if you think you have a higher score in you and are up for a retake, that would be a good idea for sure.

Second of all, due to your post-MBA goal (very interesting, by the way, should set you apart), I would also look into schools who are known for their involvement in fashion somehow. NYU Stern and even HEC Paris, LBS and Bocconi if you are willing to consider European schools come to mind.

But you could of course add schools known for their involvement in the tech world to the list as well. You will find some recent rankings for those here: https://aringo.com/mba-information-systems-specialization/ to give you some ideas.

But as you are currently going only for extremely competitive schools I would add some safety options as well if I were you.

Now, for the rest of your profile, there is a good basis there but I don’t see anything that really makes you stand out from a crowd, so finding that kind of “secret sauce”, so to speak, will be vital for you in order for you to have a chance of admission. Working with an admissions consultant could help you with that part if you are interested in that option.

But just submitting your profile as is, without standout essays, a new GMAT score and without really showing fit with the schools (I am saying this as your school list is so diverse), I see your chances of admission as kind of borderline, I am afraid. But work on the above and that may very well change!

Hope that helps!

G
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 30 Nov 2018, 01:59
ishanmalhotramobi wrote:
Hello,

Information
->Indian Male. 25 (right now)
->GMAT: 650 (29V 49Q 8IR) this is my Third attempt, my first one was 640 (27V 49Q 8IR).

Work experience
->Currently work in a Fintech Startup as a Scrum Master and SD3
->Was recruited in this Company as a Technical Operation Engineer.
->Was promoted to Software Engineer in 1 Year.
->Was promoted to Senior Software Engineer in 3 more months
->Was made the Scrum master of a Team of 7 in 3 more months. Leading the Team For 6 months now.
->Also leading the team of 4 responsible for Complete Technical architecture of the Backend of the company.

Education
->Undergrad: BTECH in CSE from VIT Vellore. CGPA: 8.2
->12th: 80.2%
->10th: 82.2%

MBA Info
->Goal of MBA:
My long-term goal is to be the Top executive in Product Management of a top Tech/Fintech Company.
Short-term goal: To be a product manager of a top Tech/Fintech Company
->Target School:
I first set my target for top 20 US because my GMAT prep score has been consistently around 720.
But after today's result, I am not so sure if I will be applying to any top 20 Schools.

Questions
->what schools would you suggest that I should apply for? Location is not a barrier.

So some of the schools that have started integrating fintech into their curriculums and seem to have a good network in the industry are NYU Stern, Cornell, INSEAD and IE. (Haas and Wharton are also said to be on their way)
So I would definitely look into those schools if I were you.

Another interesting option would be to look into schools that rank well for their MBA program with a specialization in technology. You’ll find a recent list and ranking of those here: https://aringo.com/mba-information-systems-specialization/

Your profile might not fit all of these schools but it’s a start, and once you have narrowed down a few options we can advise you on where to go from there. Are you not considering retaking the GMAT as an option at all?

Hope that helps!

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Ask ARINGO - if your GMAT is (or might be) below 720 &nbs [#permalink] 30 Nov 2018, 01:59

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   [ 992 posts ] 

Ask ARINGO - if your GMAT is (or might be) below 720

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap