Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 14:18 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 14:18

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1585 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1288 [0]
Given Kudos: 95
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Send PM
Re: Ask GyanOne MBA Admission Consultants - Top Bschool Applications [#permalink]
Hi..
Can you please evaluate my profile.
I am looking forward for the top US MBA programs like HBS, Stanford, MIT, Wharton etc(with scholarships of course as they are quite heavy on the pocket).. Please guide me in the selection of schools as well,if not right..I am preparing for GMAT as of now,please let me know the minimum GMAT score I should aim (for a safe passage).
*7 years+ in the army
-selected for a United Nations mission on merit basis(Isarel-Lebanon border)
-top gradings in all courses and also selected for nomination based courses
-rated 'outstanding' in all annual reports
-served in counter insurgency areas
-commanded sub units and held staff appointments
-carried out various training
exercises
- hockey captain
-reaponsible for organising various events
*College
-Mechanical engineer
-73%
-lead guitarist in college rock band
-various prizes in dance competitions
-part of cultural committee
*School
-86%(12th)
-84%(10th)
-School captain
-prizes in debates, declamation etc

Thanks

Posted from my mobile device
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1585 [1]
Send PM
Ask GyanOne MBA Admission Consultants - Top Bschool Applications [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
neelgmat wrote:
Hi..
I am looking forward for the top US MBA programs like HBS, Stanford, MIT, Wharton etc(with scholarships of course as they are quite heavy on the pocket).. Please guide me in the selection of schools as well,if not right..I am preparing for GMAT as of now,please let me know the minimum GMAT score I should aim (for a safe passage).
*7 years+ in the army
exercises
- hockey captain
*College
-Mechanical engineer
-73%
*School
-86%(12th)
-84%(10th)
-School captain

Thanks

Hi neelgmat

Delighted to get in touch. MBA for Indian Army / Navy / Air Force Veterans is meant exactly for you. Here is our assessment on your profile:
- Your academic performance, professional performance, and academics are all good. No worries there.
- Frankly, if you are looking at a top US MBA program, you are looking at a GMAT score of 740+ to get into contention. In addition, while scholarships are a possibility, please note that these are the top schools - they can often be mercurial in scholarship decisions, so a grant there is never a given.
- You definitely have some excellent elements in your profile that will not just differentiate you from other non-military applicants, but even from other military applicants. The Israel-Lebanon stint, command (people and operations management) and staff (administrative acumen), and training stints will be very handy.
- While an MBA abroad is an excellent proposition, you have also got to think deeply in terms of post-MBA avenues. While you have done very well in the military, what proportion of those skills are transferable to a top corporate role? That will be an important question to look at to draft not just your applications but indeed your entire MBA strategy.
- Would also suggest that you look at options in India (ISB/IIMs) as the Indian environment can better contextualize your experience so far.

Hope this helps. Feel free to come back with more queries as needed.

Originally posted by GyanOne on 09 Jun 2019, 00:49.
Last edited by GyanOne on 22 Apr 2020, 23:39, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Send PM
Re: Ask GyanOne MBA Admission Consultants - Top Bschool Applications [#permalink]
GyanOne wrote:
neelgmat wrote:
Hi..
*7 years+ in the army
exercises
- hockey captain
*College
-Mechanical engineer
-73%
*School
-86%(12th)
-84%(10th)
-School captain

Thanks

Hi neelgmat

Delighted to get in touch. This article is meant exactly for you. Here is our assessment on your profile:
- Your academic performance, professional performance, and academics are all good. No worries there.
- Frankly, if you are looking at a top US MBA program, you are looking at a GMAT score of 740+ to get into contention. In addition, while scholarships are a possibility, please note that these are the top schools - they can often be mercurial in scholarship decisions, so a grant there is never a given.
- You definitely have some excellent elements in your profile that will not just differentiate you from other non-military applicants, but even from other military applicants. The Israel-Lebanon stint, command (people and operations management) and staff (administrative acumen), and training stints will be very handy.
- While an MBA abroad is an excellent proposition, you have also got to think deeply in terms of post-MBA avenues. While you have done very well in the military, what proportion of those skills are transferable to a top corporate role? That will be an important question to look at to draft not just your applications but indeed your entire MBA strategy.
- Would also suggest that you look at options in India (ISB/IIMs) as the Indian environment can better contextualize your experience so far.

Hi GyanOne'
Thanks a lot for your quick reply and the analysis.. will certainly try to get past 740.
Your reply really helped however did pop up other questions as well..will be glad if you can answer those.

1. Which top B schools abroad will be best suited for someone like me?
2. How do I logically and realistically go about evaluating my post MBA avenues?
3. Can you please elaborate on your mention of IIMs & ISB being better for me .

Thanks
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
neelgmat wrote:
GyanOne wrote:
neelgmat wrote:
Hi..
*7 years+ in the army
exercises
- hockey captain
*College
-Mechanical engineer
-73%
*School
-86%(12th)
-84%(10th)
-School captain

Thanks

Hi neelgmat

Delighted to get in touch. This article is meant exactly for you. Here is our assessment on your profile:

Hi GyanOne'
Thanks a lot for your quick reply and the analysis.. will certainly try to get past 740.
Your reply really helped however did pop up other questions as well..will be glad if you can answer those.

1. Which top B schools abroad will be best suited for someone like me?
2. How do I logically and realistically go about evaluating my post MBA avenues?
3. Can you please elaborate on your mention of IIMs & ISB being better for me .

Thanks

Hi neelgmat

1. With a 740+, you could aim for Ross, Cornell, Tuck, Duke, UCLA, and Darden. Kellogg/Columbia may be possible but long shots.
2. Speak to people who have been in your shoes. Many of them may be your former coursemates, seniors, or even slight juniors who transitioned into the private sector and got an MBA. As we have worked with several people with such backgrounds, we can tell you that the options they took ranged from direct private sector roles, to the IIMA short-term program and then private sector roles, to MBAs abroad. No option is closed, but you need to decide which are the ones right for you given your own personal, family, and career preferences.
3. Sure. As Indian Army experience is most understood and valued in India, your post-MBA experience in your own country is likely to get more recognition. Yes, IIMs and to a lesser extent ISB may not be able to get you global careers or international opportunities, but they will be able to get you above-par, stable roles in India. However, if it is only a global career you seek, or are particular about some geography, look abroad. You are currently in the right spot to be in contention with a good GMAT.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 61
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hello, please find below details about my profile. My primary interest is INSEAD, but I am open to suggestions.

Background:
- Indo Canadian (naturalized citizen), Male, 30
- Bilingual - Hindi, English

GMAT (TBD: scheduled for September first week): Aiming for 710+ (feedback welcomed)

Education:
- Undergrad - B.Eng. in Comp Science from a mid tier university in India (Honours degree, ranked in top 2 of graduating class) - 79%
- Grad School - Master of Science in Comp Science from a top public research university in Canada (100% scholarship, Department Research Award) - (GPA - 3.85/4)

Profile summary:
- Software Professional with 8+ years experience in ideating, implementing, and delivering innovative solutions
- Experience in technical leadership, customer-centric technology and R&D consulting, software project management, and technology risk management

Work experience (Moved to Canada right after undergrad, so the entire work experience is international(?)):
8+ years of work experience in Canada at increasing responsibility levels in technology:

1. Software Engineer (3.5 years)
- 1 year at a research lab directly working with industry partners
- 2.5 years at a large gaming company

2. Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead (6 months)
- Helped an early stage product startup scale
- Lead various automation efforts and technical team

3. Software Architect (4 years) - Boutique technology consulting firm
- Technical Project Manager responsibilities for about 8 months
- Technical decision making during sales & implementation lifecycle of various consulting projects - architecture, scoping, estimations etc.
- Leadership including mentoring team members, designing and leading the hiring process, team growth (led to 5X growth)
- Business development, attending conferences/sales (mostly US) as a technical expert

Tech Entrepreneurship Experience:

1. Co-founded an engagement analytics product company (tech startup) (8 months)
- Venture selected for a prestigious seed-stage program for scalable, science-based companies
- Mentorship by some famous VCs and entrepreneurs in technology space
- Actively involved in all aspects of product and business development: product refinement, market research, growth strategy, financial evaluation/projection, investment strategies, customer outreach
- Raised capital investment

2. Software Architecture Consultant (Independent)
- I have recently made this move. Initial projects involve analytics, artificial intelligence etc., along the lines of introduction of new technology in SMEs and product roadmap & technology risk management consulting for startups.
- Haven't signed up a big corp. yet, but hoping to sign up one soon.

Other activities/Volunteer work:
- Technology Advisor/Board member for a STEM education not-for-profit organization
- Regular participation as an instructor in not-for-profit STEM learning workshops for children and youth
- Lead a team that won a hackathon related to open data and technology use for civic engagement
- Avid hiker

Additional information:

Multicultural work experience:
- During grad school, worked was a part of research lab that has researchers from all over the globe (Brazil, US, Germany, France, Canada, Finland, Ethiopia etc.). Presented at conferences abroad.
- For first job (gaming company) - worked only global level integration projects and with teams in Sweden and India, in-office team comprised of people from India, China etc.
- Software Architect position with technology consulting firm - projects with billion dollars global energy companies, government organizations, and SMEs; technology leadership with multiple teams comprised of individuals belonging to various backgrounds.

Travel - International
- Research conference in the US
- Business conferences in the US
- Business trips to India

Reasons for entrepreneurship move:
- Getting out of comfort zone
- Honing business development skills
- Experience with strategizing growth

Post-MBA goals:
Short term:
- Management consulting to complement existing technology consulting experience/skills, specific interests: strategy consulting and analytics

Medium term:
- Senior Leadership positions at technology firms (FAANMG)

Long term:
- Entrepreneurship

Questions:
- Profile evaluation for INSEAD
    - Where do I stand?
    - What must be improved to increase chances of an admit?
- Is the lower bound for GMAT score aim sufficient, or should I aim for a higher score?
- I have already taken the entrepreneurship leap, and I am currently a self-employed Software Architecture Consultant, is this seen as a negative or a positive attribute of a profile?
- Planning to apply for September 2020 intake, does it make a difference when submitting an application for round 2 vs. round 3?
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1585 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
pipinstall wrote:
Hello, please find below details about my profile. My primary interest is INSEAD, but I am open to suggestions.

Background:
- Indo Canadian (naturalized citizen), Male, 30
- Bilingual - Hindi, English

GMAT (TBD: scheduled for September first week): Aiming for 710+ (feedback welcomed)

Education:
- Undergrad - B.Eng. in Comp Science from a mid tier university in India (Honours degree, ranked in top 2 of graduating class) - 79%
- Grad School - Master of Science in Comp Science from a top public research university in Canada (100% scholarship, Department Research Award) - (GPA - 3.85/4)

Profile summary:
- Software Professional with 8+ years experience in ideating, implementing, and delivering innovative solutions
- Experience in technical leadership, customer-centric technology and R&D consulting, software project management, and technology risk management

Work experience (Moved to Canada right after undergrad, so the entire work experience is international(?)):
8+ years of work experience in Canada at increasing responsibility levels in technology:

1. Software Engineer (3.5 years)
- 1 year at a research lab directly working with industry partners
- 2.5 years at a large gaming company

2. Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead (6 months)
- Helped an early stage product startup scale
- Lead various automation efforts and technical team

3. Software Architect (4 years) - Boutique technology consulting firm
- Technical Project Manager responsibilities for about 8 months
- Technical decision making during sales & implementation lifecycle of various consulting projects - architecture, scoping, estimations etc.
- Leadership including mentoring team members, designing and leading the hiring process, team growth (led to 5X growth)
- Business development, attending conferences/sales (mostly US) as a technical expert

Tech Entrepreneurship Experience:

1. Co-founded an engagement analytics product company (tech startup) (8 months)
- Venture selected for a prestigious seed-stage program for scalable, science-based companies
- Mentorship by some famous VCs and entrepreneurs in technology space
- Actively involved in all aspects of product and business development: product refinement, market research, growth strategy, financial evaluation/projection, investment strategies, customer outreach
- Raised capital investment

2. Software Architecture Consultant (Independent)
- I have recently made this move. Initial projects involve analytics, artificial intelligence etc., along the lines of introduction of new technology in SMEs and product roadmap & technology risk management consulting for startups.
- Haven't signed up a big corp. yet, but hoping to sign up one soon.

Other activities/Volunteer work:
- Technology Advisor/Board member for a STEM education not-for-profit organization
- Regular participation as an instructor in not-for-profit STEM learning workshops for children and youth
- Lead a team that won a hackathon related to open data and technology use for civic engagement
- Avid hiker

Additional information:

Multicultural work experience:
- During grad school, worked was a part of research lab that has researchers from all over the globe (Brazil, US, Germany, France, Canada, Finland, Ethiopia etc.). Presented at conferences abroad.
- For first job (gaming company) - worked only global level integration projects and with teams in Sweden and India, in-office team comprised of people from India, China etc.
- Software Architect position with technology consulting firm - projects with billion dollars global energy companies, government organizations, and SMEs; technology leadership with multiple teams comprised of individuals belonging to various backgrounds.

Travel - International
- Research conference in the US
- Business conferences in the US
- Business trips to India

Reasons for entrepreneurship move:
- Getting out of comfort zone
- Honing business development skills
- Experience with strategizing growth

Post-MBA goals:
Short term:
- Management consulting to complement existing technology consulting experience/skills, specific interests: strategy consulting and analytics

Medium term:
- Senior Leadership positions at technology firms (FAANMG)

Long term:
- Entrepreneurship

Questions:
- Profile evaluation for INSEAD
    - Where do I stand?
    - What must be improved to increase chances of an admit?
- Is the lower bound for GMAT score aim sufficient, or should I aim for a higher score?
- I have already taken the entrepreneurship leap, and I am currently a self-employed Software Architecture Consultant, is this seen as a negative or a positive attribute of a profile?
- Planning to apply for September 2020 intake, does it make a difference when submitting an application for round 2 vs. round 3?

Hi pipinstall

Thank you for posting, and welcome to the GyanOne thread. Here is our perspective:
- Education and GMAT score first. On that front, the mid-tier university in India part will not help in terms of the brand, but the rank (#2) will help. The Master's in Canada is a big plus, and the fact that you did it on a full ride matters as well. The GMAT at 710 is slightly iffy. If you can get it to 730+, we would be a lot more comfortable. This is not to say that the 710 can never work, but that the 730 is a better bet.
- Software, as you know, is one of the most common backgrounds for candidates to top B-schools. INSEAD is a bit of an exception there (they don't get as many software engineers as other top schools; more on this later). Now, while your work in the domain has spanned a wide variety of fields (BD, PM, development), INSEAD will only be moderately impressed. Why? The boutique firm experience. If you were at a tech major, this would have helped a lot more. Also read Indian IT Male MBA Applicants though we understand you are not the typical Indian IT Male engineer.
- The technology entrepreneurship part is very interesting, but the question here is - why an MBA so soon after starting a venture? Indeed, why?
- The international exposure and extra-curriculars part is pretty strong for you. International Experience for INSEAD to know more about how INSEAD looks at international experience - in any case, you are solid on this front.
- Career goals:
- Short term: Need to review this in more detail. Simply a FAANMG goal is unlikely to work.
- Long term: Back to entrepreneurship. This is even more shaky. What happens to your current venture then?
- On your questions:
1. You are an above average applicant as of now, but need to improve on your GMAT, goals, and overall story.
2. You should ideally enhance your score. In the tech category, a 710 is somewhat shaky.
3. The entrepreneurial experience is certainly a positive, but the question is - why an MBA in just 8 months after taking the plunge?
4. The earlier the better. Round 2 is better than Round 3 (other things such as GMAT etc considered the same).

Originally posted by GyanOne on 24 Jul 2019, 20:52.
Last edited by GyanOne on 22 Apr 2020, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
MBA Vs Masters in Finance – Your Dillemma Finally Cracked

WIth the advent of analytics and artificial intelligence and changing socio-economic pictures of countries around the world, it is a challenge for finance professionals to choose between MBA vs Masters in Finance, to advance their careers. Let us have a detailed look at these, with a focus on career opportunities post each of these degrees.

Jobs after an MBA in Finance
The cost of a two year programme is easily around $60,000 or more. This is the basic tuition and administration fees. This will include the livings expenses, books, boarding and .... MBA Vs Masters in Finance

This post was first published on GyanOne Blog

Originally posted by GyanOne on 28 Jul 2019, 22:11.
Last edited by GyanOne on 22 Apr 2020, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
HKUST Admissions Team: Get Insider details on Digital Business, Entrepreneurship and Consultign careers at HKUST MBA

HKUST has consistently been ranked in the top 20 best business schools around the world for a number of years now, is located in cosmopolitan Hong Kong, affording easy access to Asia and America, and has recently introduced a number of very exciting electives focused on digital transformation, management consulting, and private equity. Still want more?

GyanOne: HKUST is catering to changes in certain industries by also introducing separate electives in areas such as FinTech. How do you see the jobs scenario changing for HKUST MBA students in such areas? Are such jobs or roles already mainstream or are these options more for future proofing?

We definitely see a lot of promise in the application of technology to business, and this trend only reflects that. A lot of recruiters have been approaching us in the recent past, with requests for students who understand both business and technology.

Within the Hong Kong region in particular, we have a lot of financial services companies, and they are naturally looking for students, managers, and future leaders who can manage FinTech and help integrate it with existing operations.

Hong Kong has very recently announced that it is going to have its first virtual bank ....GyanOne Interviews Towni Lao

Originally posted by GyanOne on 29 Jul 2019, 22:14.
Last edited by GyanOne on 22 Apr 2020, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
Duke Fuqua MBA Admisions Team on Careers Post MBA, Scholarships and More

In this interview with GyanOne Universal, Shari Hubert (Associate Dean of Admissions at Duke University) and Dan McCleary (Assistant Dean of EMBA and One Year Masters Programs) discuss multiple topics of high relevance to potential Fuqua applicants. These include their insights into Fuqua culture, what Fuqua looks for in MBA applicants, jobs for international candidates at Fuqua, the Fuqua MMS and Duke MEMP programs, and of course, much more.

After going through this interview, you will feel not just a few kwa, but indeed many kwa to want to attend this outstanding school and program. There, and now we’ve taught you how to pronounce the school’s name too!

Duke Fuqua MBA Admissions Dean Busts Myths

This interview was first published on the GyanOne Blog

Originally posted by GyanOne on 30 Jul 2019, 22:17.
Last edited by GyanOne on 22 Apr 2020, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
RSM MBA Admissions Director Interview | Detailed Insights for International Applicants
Careers and Jobs Post MBA

Rotterdam offers not great jobs post-MBA, and exposure to a rich culture. A very global class compositions, and a chance to build skills in exciting areas such as digital business await you too! The program trains students to leave a mark on their company/industry. And bring positive change to the world.

In this interview with our Partner, Brandon Kirby, the Director of MBA Marketing and Admissions at the RSM MBA, discusses multiple aspects of the RSM MBA. Key topics include inputs on how to excel at the RSM MBA admissions process and exciting new components of the RSM MBA program. Iit also includes extensive insights on jobs and visa policies in The Netherlands.

A brief transcript of the interview is as below, and the detailed video interview follows...RSM MBA Admissions

More Top MBA Admission Committee Interviews on the GyanOne Blog
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
This is not something you guys should miss |
Exclusive Interview with McCombs MBA Admissions Committee | McCombs Tech Focus, Micros Consulting projects and More

GyanOne: Tell us about the Fellows programs, a unique aspect of the McCombs MBA

Rodrigo: The Fellows program start off with a lot of 101 advising to make sure that students have the background in place. There are multiple checkpoints through the two years in which we ensure that the Fellows are making progress. At the end of the development plan, we have a capstone to bring the concepts and cohorts together. We see Fellows programs as a purposeful way to put together development opportunities at McCombs.

McCombs MBA Admissions Committee Interview

This interview was first posted on the GyanOne MBA Blog
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
How this Goldman Sachs Analyst Makes it to Wharton Lauder MBA

Beginning his career in Goldman Sachs, Vishal was able to steadily move up the ladder thanks to his exceptional work ethic and focused efforts on the given target. He constantly impressed with his ability to bring teams together to lead projects, oversee funds and ensure that fund launches are executed without a hitch. Within two years he moved to a senior analyst position which was a reinforcement of his capabilities.

Several new challenges were handled with ease as he gained experiences in strategy and business process management in the new firms Genpact and Crowe Horwath International......WHARTON LAUDER MBA
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor

STUDY ABROAD: WORRIED ABOUT VISA POLICIES? HERE IS YOUR GUIDE TO VISA POLICIES IN USA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA AND SINGAPORE

The US is one of the toughest places in the world to secure a job for MBA graduates. And with the change in government, it has become even tougher. One of the primary reasons for the same is the lottery system.

F- 1 Visa

An overseas management graduate from a US university is allowed to stay in the country for one year after completing their studies. Foreign students generally pursue their degrees on an F-1 visa, which provides an option of getting a one-year Optional Practical Training (OPT).

The work can be pursued for any employer and even via self-employment, as full-time work or as an internship, but has to necessarily be in the field of study of
Visa for MBA grads
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor

Karnam cracked All Ross, Tepper, Cornell and even Kelley with 100% Scholarship!

Karnam Kashyap Sahariya has received calls from best of the best MBA in USA: Ross School of Business, along with confirmations from Johnson Cornell And Tepper School of Business with a scholarship of 40K and 20K respectively. What’s more, he has also been accepted into UNC Kenan Flager Business School with a 100% scholarship! Well, if you have read the above lines a second time, you are not the only one to do the same. This is no mean feat!

Karnam has achieved what few people can only dream of doing and it is not easy to achieve the kind of success he has without some serious work. You can very easily be intimidated by .... Ross MBA
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
What do increasing average GMAT scores mean? Are top MBA programs preferring higher GMAT scores?

This is your Ultimate Guide to Average GMAT scores and their meaning at top MBA programs.
Every time you visit a webpage of business schools, you are tempted to first check out the average GMAT scores of the latest incoming class. It gives you a starting point or something to work towards. Once you do that, it is kind of hard to ignore how the GMAT numbers seem to be on the rise. A look at the table provided gives you an idea about the increase in GMAT averages in top business schools.

The biggest jump can be seen in Columbia Business School and Michigan Ross which have seen a 12-point increase from 2016 to 2018. Similarly, among the European schools, INSEAD and HKUST,

Average GMAT scores at Top MBA
CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
How much Does a Top 10 MBA Cost | What Makes them So Expensive?

Adding the letters ‘MBA’ against your name comes at a cost. Considering that your wallet will be a lot lighter when are done with the program, it makes sense to make that decision carefully. There are a number of ways to narrow down your search on how much does a top 10 MBA cost and and one of the ways is to follow rankings based on tuition fees.

Enrolling for an MBA in any of the top ten schools can set you back by about $200,000. Apart from this, you must also consider that the tuition costs continue to rise every year by 4%-5%. Stanford, where the costs of the MBA program for the year 2019 work out to around $ 231,672 as against 225,594 in the year 2017 (about 3 % increase). INSEAD, on the other hand, ....Top MBA Costs and Breakup

CEO
CEO
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
What made these Deloitte Colleagues Apply to NTU Singapore? Check out their Interesting Journeys

In the three and half years that Sagata spent with Deloitte, she lapped up numerous Client Appreciation awards and Applause awards. Despite all the appreciation and steady growth, she felt like she needed to expand her horizons.

An MBA in a reputed institute would not only do what she needed but would help her network while polishing and updating her skills. Being an “eager beaver” worked in her favor as she put in the efforts to present her profile and experiences in the best light....NTU MBA
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  45