GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 26 May 2020, 20:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

B-School Identification

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.38
Reviews Badge
B-School Identification  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Aug 2015, 21:24
What criteria can we use to identify the best bschool. There are so many B-School and it becomes difficult to identify the best ones among them. I am expecting a score of 680-730, which B-school are good to apply and how many schools should i apply to?

PS: I will be going for second MBA. My previous MBA was from Tier 2 B-School from India in 2012.

Regards.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
B-School Identification  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Aug 2015, 22:17
1988achilles wrote:
What criteria can we use to identify the best bschool. There are so many B-School and it becomes difficult to identify the best ones among them. I am expecting a score of 680-730, which B-school are good to apply and how many schools should i apply to?

PS: I will be going for second MBA. My previous MBA was from Tier 2 B-School from India in 2012.

Regards.

1988achilles, Many factors are taken in to consideration while short-listing Business schools to apply. e.g. Your post MBA career goals, Industry and country you want to work in after MBA, your academic record, Work experience, etc. Also since you already have a MBA degree from an Indian B-School, you will need to demonstrate in your essays as why another MBA degree is necessary for you.

essaysnark and Accepted.com have written very detailed articles in GMAT Club MBA guide on how to short-list B-schools. Article #4 - How to start researching B-Schools, Article #5 - Getting to know your shortlisted schools, and Article #6 - Where should you apply (with case studies)

You can download the MBA guide here...gmat-club-mba-application-guide-for-161817.html

Good Luck!!
B-School Identification   [#permalink] 22 Aug 2015, 22:17

B-School Identification

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: FinanceMan, Regenerate