GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 02 Jun 2020, 11:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Babson 1 year Mba or NUS full Mba

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
Babson 1 year Mba or NUS full Mba  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2016, 07:42
Hi!

I have got into 2 of the 3 schools applied . One is a 1 year MBA in Babson College in Wellesley, Boston, USA. The other is a full time MBA in NUS Singapore.

Comparing the FT rankings NUS is way ahead. But I hear from few people the exposure in USA is way better than any asian country. Really confused where to go.

If any one could help me brief up focusing also on job opportunities after completion of the course.

Thanks in advance :-D

Regards
Harsh
Manager
Manager
Re: Babson 1 year Mba or NUS full Mba  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2016, 09:34
where do you want to be?

maybe like 20 years ago - that statement about a US MBA vs Asian MBA is true... but right now??? doubt it
Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant
G

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2016, 12:32
This question will really fall on what part of the world you want to be, both schools will largely be seen as regional brands so your decision should be focused on maximizing the impact of your degree int he region where the brand is the strongest

Find the expert who’s right for you. Meet our team!
Veritas Prep Reviews
Board of Directors
B
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 01 May 2016, 16:58
Hey Harsh, I definitely agree with VeritasPrepDozie here. If you're aiming for an immediate post-grad career in Asia/Australia, NUS is the way to go. If you're looking to be in the US (and really the North East / East Coast part of the US), Babson is the way to go.

I don't know much about NUS personally, but Babson has a strong reputation for entrepreneurship and has deep ties to the Boston area. Their alumni network in the region is spectacular, so you'll have great options across the industries/functions where alums currently are.

aerien

Why Yale | My Advice For Younger Applicants

Note: I do not complete individual profile reviews. Please use the Admissions Consultant or Peer Review forums to get feedback on your profile.

GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2016, 14:59
Hi,

Kindly share the Intake < Class strength > of NUS please .

Regards,
Abhishek SInha

kon2harsh wrote:
Hi!

I have got into 2 of the 3 schools applied . One is a 1 year MBA in Babson College in Wellesley, Boston, USA. The other is a full time MBA in NUS Singapore.

Comparing the FT rankings NUS is way ahead. But I hear from few people the exposure in USA is way better than any asian country. Really confused where to go.

If any one could help me brief up focusing also on job opportunities after completion of the course.

Thanks in advance :-D

Regards
Harsh
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Babson 1 year Mba or NUS full Mba   [#permalink] 18 Sep 2016, 14:59

Babson 1 year Mba or NUS full Mba

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: FinanceMan, Regenerate