SORT BY
Most helpful
SORT BY Interview date
Recent interviewed
SORT BY Post date
Recent posted
Debrief posted on  Apr 02 2019 [#permalink] Zicklin, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Apr 01 2019 Final Decision: Admitted

"Had a Skype interview but unfortunately the connection kept freezing. I feel like the constant stopping had a negative effect on my interview. As far as questions go I got a few that were a little different than others. "Tell me about a time you had to network" was one question I never got or read about, maybe others have. Thankfully I had to network to obtain a previous job so I was able to go into detail about that. I would recommend studying the Zicklin curriculum. I was asked "what electives are you interested in to help you achieve..." which was a question I will admit I was not ready for. I have a set goal I want to achieve with an MBA so I have only spent time research core curriculum for that goal. I tried to come up with something but they perhaps saw right through me. I guess I'll find out in 2 weeks."

This user wants to stay Private
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no
Debrief posted on  Mar 12 2019 [#permalink] Zicklin, Full Time MBA
Skype Interviewed on: Feb 25 2019 Final Decision: Interviewed

"The interview is basically knowing about the experiences you had as a professional and the challenges you face. Apart from what is written on your resume, you'd be required to explain why you took that path, what are your plans, and how are you going to achieve it. I got asked about a situation where I failed and what I learned from my experience. They may ask you about your alternate short term plan and how you plan to achieve. Be well prepared with real-life scenarios encompassing these questions because it gets hard to answer these questions if you are caught off your guard."

This user wants to stay Private from India
0 out of 0 people found this Debrief helpful.

Was this Debrief helpful for you?

yes
no