GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 04 Aug 2020, 15:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Bocconi vs CBS

new topic post reply Update application status  

Bocconi vs Copenhagen Business School

• 100% [6]
  • 0% [0]
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
Bocconi vs CBS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 14:31
Hi everyone,

I have been admitted both to Bocconi University (MSc International Management) and Copenhagen Business School (MSc Finance and Strategic Management).
I know that Bocconi has better rankings and reputation for some top employers (planning to work in management consulting), but there are also some points in favour of CBS: possible selection for CEMS, better job market in Denmark than in Italy, more livable environment, lower workload.

In addition, I am Italian with a bachelor's degree from a public university in Italy, thus I think that remaining in the same country could be viewed as a downside (however, I can try to enter a double degree from Bocconi).

I have not a specific target country after the MSc, so I'm pondering which choice is able to give me better job opportunities in Europe in general.

I would like to hear your opinion.
Thank you in advance.
Moderator - Masters Forum
V
GMAT 1: 460 Q42 V13
GPA: 3.6
Re: Bocconi vs CBS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2020, 08:14
Vincent2012 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have been admitted both to Bocconi University (MSc International Management) and Copenhagen Business School (MSc Finance and Strategic Management).
I know that Bocconi has better rankings and reputation for some top employers (planning to work in management consulting), but there are also some points in favour of CBS: possible selection for CEMS, better job market in Denmark than in Italy, more livable environment, lower workload.

In addition, I am Italian with a bachelor's degree from a public university in Italy, thus I think that remaining in the same country could be viewed as a downside (however, I can try to enter a double degree from Bocconi).

I have not a specific target country after the MSc, so I'm pondering which choice is able to give me better job opportunities in Europe in general.

I would like to hear your opinion.
Thank you in advance.

Hi, Ranking wise Bocconi is far ahead of Copenhagen. If you are not keen on location, Bocconi would be a better option for job opportunities.
Intern
Intern
S

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2020, 17:55
is boconni good for mim
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2020, 18:17