GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Nov 2018, 06:47

LIVE NOW!

LBS is Calling R1 Admits - Join Chat Room to Catch the Latest Action


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar
  • All GMAT Club Tests are Free and open on November 22nd in celebration of Thanksgiving Day!

     November 22, 2018

     November 22, 2018

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    Mark your calendars - All GMAT Club Tests are free and open November 22nd to celebrate Thanksgiving Day! Access will be available from 0:01 AM to 11:59 PM, Pacific Time (USA)
  • Key Strategies to Master GMAT SC

     November 24, 2018

     November 24, 2018

     07:00 AM PST

     09:00 AM PST

    Attend this webinar to learn how to leverage Meaning and Logic to solve the most challenging Sentence Correction Questions.

Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Posts: 11
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2014, 22:54
It's impossible to tks you guys enouhg !!! This is a great supportable community...
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Mar 2014
Posts: 128
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Leadership
GPA: 3.97
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2014, 17:30
carcass wrote:
Thanks :)

of course Bunuel deserve not me. I only aggregate question bank in a single useful file :)

PS: 2500 downloads and 66 kudos is an amazing ratio :-D :roll:


Hello Carcass,

Thank you for the great work. Since its Bunuel signature collection, I am assuming no GMAT Prep, or GMAT Question Pack questions would exists here, am I right?

Thanks!
_________________

KUDOS!!!, I need them too :)

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Mar 2014
Posts: 128
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Leadership
GPA: 3.97
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Sep 2014, 17:33
Bunuel wrote:
prateekbhatt wrote:
carcass wrote:
Thanks :)

of course Bunuel deserve not me. I only aggregate question bank in a single useful file :)

PS: 2500 downloads and 66 kudos is an amazing ratio :-D :roll:



Does the entire set includes gmat prep questions as well??


Most of the questions are mine and only first 3-4 sets are collections from other sources, which may contain 4 or 5 GMAT Prep questions.


I got the answer to my last post. Thank you Carcass and Bunuel - you guys are awesome.
_________________

KUDOS!!!, I need them too :)

Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 3302
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Dec 2014, 02:55
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Dec 2014
Posts: 20
Location: United States
Schools: Kelley '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GRE 1: Q165 V165
GPA: 3.1
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2015, 15:55
carcass wrote:
Did small changes

regards


Hi,
I am new here and also new to the gmat world. Thanks alot for such a great collection. I downloaded this signature collection however, i realized that some files are corrupted as i am unable to open them e.g distance rate work rate solutions file in the folder "best problem solving 2012".
I hope someone can help me with this.
Thanks.
Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 3302
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2015, 01:22
mohsint25 wrote:
carcass wrote:
Did small changes

regards


Hi,
I am new here and also new to the gmat world. Thanks alot for such a great collection. I downloaded this signature collection however, i realized that some files are corrupted as i am unable to open them e.g distance rate work rate solutions file in the folder "best problem solving 2012".
I hope someone can help me with this.
Thanks.


Try this one. is the same PLUS a lot of other files. It is an extention of the previous one

bunuel-signature-collection-the-next-generation-170062.html#p1354996

later i will fix it, accordingly

@edit

the folder you have indicated is NOT in all-in-one BUT in next generation ......being precise, please. It helps me a lot without a mess :(

@edit 2

I do not know, just downloaded and opened it; it perfectly works :dunnow :dunnow

here is the file as attachement, just in case
Attachments

Distance_Rate and Work_Rate problems Solutions.pdf [179.66 KiB]
Downloaded 64 times

To download please login or register as a user

screenshot.2.jpg
screenshot.2.jpg [ 229.94 KiB | Viewed 2488 times ]


_________________

COLLECTION OF QUESTIONS AND RESOURCES
Quant: 1. ALL GMATPrep questions Quant/Verbal 2. Bunuel Signature Collection - The Next Generation 3. Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS 4. Veritas Prep Blog PDF Version 5. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Quant Videos
Verbal:1. Verbal question bank and directories by Carcass 2. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Verbal Videos 3. Critical Reasoning_Oldy but goldy question banks 4. Sentence Correction_Oldy but goldy question banks 5. Reading-comprehension_Oldy but goldy question banks

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 03 Aug 2011
Posts: 285
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q42 V44
GMAT 3: 680 Q44 V39
GMAT 4: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2015, 05:42
This is just amazing work from your entire team! Thank you a lot!

Which is the last version of these questions? Have about a week before my exam and though I have reached Q48-Q50 constantly I think of incorporating those hard sets into my preparation. I definitely would focus on hard questions to solidify the concepts and try to get the last bits and pieces. Weaknesses are coordinate geometry, absolute values and (sometimes) number properties. Though DS is my main focus, I would certainly practice PS as well.

Should I use the files from here or the links from Bunuel's signature? Additionally, which sets would you recommend?

Thank you!
_________________

Thank you very much for reading this post till the end! Kudos?

Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 50730
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2015, 06:26
bgpower wrote:
This is just amazing work from your entire team! Thank you a lot!

Which is the last version of these questions? Have about a week before my exam and though I have reached Q48-Q50 constantly I think of incorporating those hard sets into my preparation. I definitely would focus on hard questions to solidify the concepts and try to get the last bits and pieces. Weaknesses are coordinate geometry, absolute values and (sometimes) number properties. Though DS is my main focus, I would certainly practice PS as well.

Should I use the files from here or the links from Bunuel's signature? Additionally, which sets would you recommend?

Thank you!


Questions here and in my signature are the same, so choose whichever suits you best.
_________________

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.


What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jul 2015, 21:08
thank you for the great work!
Intern
Intern
avatar
S
Joined: 17 Jan 2017
Posts: 48
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 4
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2017, 11:33
carcass wrote:
Instead to surf everytime the Bunuel's signature to do a drill set I collected ALL these threads in a single file.

Moreover, for those sets that had only the OA and not a complete and satisfactory explanation (only because none asked to Bunuel but otherwise in the vast majority the explanations are provided by himself) I added explanations from various sources: MGMAT forum and BTG forum in particular, adding to a question even 2 or 3 explanations to make more sense.

I hope you are happy to download it

Annoucement

After 5440 downloads of this collection I have decided to re-built the file and consolidate it, downloadable from my personal Microsoft OneDrive. Now the file has no problem to be extract. Let me know here if some issue comes up-.

DOWNLOAD ---------->Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS<---------- DOWNLOAD

:)

You can also (if you prefer) download the below attachment


PS: please would be nice if you after downloading give a kudo. Thanks

You can still download this collection, but the new one is here

Bunuel Signature Collection - The Next Generation

Thank you to all of you.



sir I"ve downloaded this thrice! its not working! the folden opens! the pdf's come but when i open them, they are blank! can you please help?

thanks! :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 09 Dec 2017
Posts: 1
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jan 2018, 07:43
srishti201996 wrote:
carcass wrote:
Instead to surf everytime the Bunuel's signature to do a drill set I collected ALL these threads in a single file.

Moreover, for those sets that had only the OA and not a complete and satisfactory explanation (only because none asked to Bunuel but otherwise in the vast majority the explanations are provided by himself) I added explanations from various sources: MGMAT forum and BTG forum in particular, adding to a question even 2 or 3 explanations to make more sense.

I hope you are happy to download it

Annoucement

After 5440 downloads of this collection I have decided to re-built the file and consolidate it, downloadable from my personal Microsoft OneDrive. Now the file has no problem to be extract. Let me know here if some issue comes up-.

DOWNLOAD ---------->Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS<---------- DOWNLOAD

:)

You can also (if you prefer) download the below attachment


PS: please would be nice if you after downloading give a kudo. Thanks

You can still download this collection, but the new one is here

Bunuel Signature Collection - The Next Generation

Thank you to all of you.



sir I"ve downloaded this thrice! its not working! the folden opens! the pdf's come but when i open them, they are blank! can you please help?

thanks! :)

I'm not able to download this, it says no item is there. Pls help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
S
Joined: 17 Jan 2017
Posts: 48
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 4
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jan 2018, 08:34
1
geetudash wrote:
srishti201996 wrote:
carcass wrote:
Instead to surf everytime the Bunuel's signature to do a drill set I collected ALL these threads in a single file.

Moreover, for those sets that had only the OA and not a complete and satisfactory explanation (only because none asked to Bunuel but otherwise in the vast majority the explanations are provided by himself) I added explanations from various sources: MGMAT forum and BTG forum in particular, adding to a question even 2 or 3 explanations to make more sense.

I hope you are happy to download it

Annoucement

After 5440 downloads of this collection I have decided to re-built the file and consolidate it, downloadable from my personal Microsoft OneDrive. Now the file has no problem to be extract. Let me know here if some issue comes up-.

DOWNLOAD ---------->Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS<---------- DOWNLOAD

:)

You can also (if you prefer) download the below attachment


PS: please would be nice if you after downloading give a kudo. Thanks

You can still download this collection, but the new one is here

Bunuel Signature Collection - The Next Generation

Thank you to all of you.



sir I"ve downloaded this thrice! its not working! the folden opens! the pdf's come but when i open them, they are blank! can you please help?

thanks! :)

I'm not able to download this, it says no item is there. Pls help

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Hey! i faced the same problem earlier! basically it was happening coz i didnt extract the file!

After downloading the zip file, click on the extract button on the top! extract it to a particular location!

Then you'll be able to access it!


Hit Kudos if it helped :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Feb 2017
Posts: 13
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2018, 08:46
Yes- same problem here as well. I'm not able to download. OneDrive download is disabled and dropbox safety link doesn't work. Work be great if we could please get an updated link to the files.

Bunuel and carcass Thank you so much for your assistance!
Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 3302
Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2018, 09:41
Top Contributor
Link updated on one drive. Sorry for the inconvenience but sometimes Microsoft changes the hook.

However, keep in mind that the same collection can be downloaded as an attachment from gmatclub.

I have also re-created the link to one drive for the Next Generation collection and the safety link. Be aware that the files must be downloaded. You can have a preview online.

From now on, questions such as: i do not know how to open a zip file, why it doesn't open as archive and so on will be disregarded.

regards.

PS: for further assistance ask here or via private message.
_________________

COLLECTION OF QUESTIONS AND RESOURCES
Quant: 1. ALL GMATPrep questions Quant/Verbal 2. Bunuel Signature Collection - The Next Generation 3. Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS 4. Veritas Prep Blog PDF Version 5. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Quant Videos
Verbal:1. Verbal question bank and directories by Carcass 2. MGMAT Study Hall Thursdays with Ron Verbal Videos 3. Critical Reasoning_Oldy but goldy question banks 4. Sentence Correction_Oldy but goldy question banks 5. Reading-comprehension_Oldy but goldy question banks

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Posts: 2
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2018, 07:15
Is solution or answer options included ?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 26 Feb 2018
Posts: 59
WE: Sales (Internet and New Media)
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2018, 11:28
Good Work Carcass !

Thanks . Kudos to you :cool:
_________________

" Can't stop learning and failing"

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Sep 2018
Posts: 2
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2018, 13:59
This has probably been discussed hundreds of times but I'm new and have just tarted studying for the gmat.

What's the best way to use all the files in this collection? Supplement with offficial guides and manhattan? Or in lieu of?
Board of Directors
User avatar
P
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 3302
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2018, 23:03
Top Contributor
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS &nbs [#permalink] 16 Sep 2018, 23:03

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 58 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Bunuel Signature Collection ALL-IN-ONE WITH SOLUTIONS

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.