GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Apr 2019, 01:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!

post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 14:30
Has anyone received a fellowship offer from Johnson yet?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.64
WE: Engineering (Telecommunications)

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 16:08
Got the call from Emory! No fellowship but I have Consortium membership and have been offered a different scholarship!
Manager
Manager
GPA: 3.86
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 16:54
@WalterWalter 3 initials MLT! As a current fellow, I can honestly say that MLT opens a lot of doors. Early access to AOs, coaching, and training (30 second pitch). You will have your story tight by the time application season rolls around. My interviews were easy because I have recited my story a hundred times. GMAT is important but I don't have the highest GMAT score whatsoever but have been able to gain acceptatance may to great schools with money. It's about the total application, and I can't stress that enough.

I know that the new MLT class has officially started the MBA Prep journey. How did your interviews go?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 17:31
Nai222 wrote:
@WalterWalter 3 initials MLT! As a current fellow, I can honestly say that MLT opens a lot of doors. Early access to AOs, coaching, and training (30 second pitch). You will have your story tight by the time application season rolls around. My interviews were easy because I have recited my story a hundred times. GMAT is important but I don't have the highest GMAT score whatsoever but have been able to gain acceptatance may to great schools with money. It's about the total application, and I can't stress that enough.

I know that the new MLT class has officially started the MBA Prep journey. How did your interviews go?

I'm an MLT'er too. Debating whether to do Professional Development though. It may be duplicative efforts if I end up going to OP. Wishful thinking.
Intern
Intern
Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 17:41
philosobot wrote:
Nai222 wrote:

I'm an MLT'er too. Debating whether to do Professional Development though. It may be duplicative efforts if I end up going to OP. Wishful thinking.

I just applied to the MLT Professional Development program last week. Looking forward to the final decision. And I haven't been a part of any of the pre-MBA programs. So this one would be my first.
GMAT 1: 640 Q40 V37
GPA: 3.52

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 17:48
Applying through The Consortium has been a dreadful and exciting experience. As the dust continues to settle it looks like I will most likely attend UCLA FEMBA, I did not apply to UCLA through The Consortium but UCLA was my top choice. Unfortunately though, there are very limited scholarships and career mentoring opportunities for part-time students.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 17:53
Anyone debating between a Consortium and non-Consortium school? :?
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 18:01
I'm in PD and I think it's great. I was just invited to MBA Catapult, and I'm most likely going to a consortium school. The traveling aspect of all of this is OD. I'm sure my manger has figured out that I'm going back to school.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 18:40
Nai222 wrote:
I'm in PD and I think it's great. I was just invited to MBA Catapult, and I'm most likely going to a consortium school. The traveling aspect of all of this is OD. I'm sure my manger has figured out that I'm going back to school.

Congrats on your invitation to MBA Catapult! I just read about it and it seems like an amazing opportunity to meet key people in the Financial sector.
Concentration: Real Estate
WE: Analyst (Other)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 07:18
Did anyone here get a fellowship from Ross?
Current Student
B
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 08:49
Waitlisted at cornell . i was hoping Cornell will pick me for the consortium fellowship.
Manager
Manager

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 09:49
I'm looking forward to the event. Why didn't Tuck give you the fellowship?

MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 10:09
Here are admission stats of Consortium round 2 applicants as on date. Figures are based on status updates by users on the forum. It looks like UCLA, McCombs, and Ross are yet to release R2 decisions. Congrats to all new admits and good luck to those who are waiting for decisions.

Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 10:39
I received a scholarship offer from Emory but not the fellowship.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Darden '18 (M)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 10:40
Just called UCLA, they said they would be handing out the majority of interview invites to Consortium applicants closer to the end of the month. I know, not ideal, but stick in there. We have waited this long, we can make it through two more weeks :) fingers crossed and best of luck to everyone!!!!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.64
WE: Engineering (Telecommunications)

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 10:51
gmatdreamer12 wrote:
I received a scholarship offer from Emory but not the fellowship.

Congrats! going to the Welcome Weekend by any chance?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V38

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 10:55
GradSchoolHereICome wrote:
Just called UCLA, they said they would be handing out the majority of interview invites to Consortium applicants closer to the end of the month. I know, not ideal, but stick in there. We have waited this long, we can make it through two more weeks :) fingers crossed and best of luck to everyone!!!!

Interview invites or admit/fellowship decisions?
Manager
Manager
Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 11:41

Additional interview invites or fellowship/admit decisions?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 16:09

how is this possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
Schools: Darden '18 (M)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 17:24
mba2k14 wrote:

Interview invites or admit/fellowship decisions?

I am pretty sure interview invites (though not 100%, also maybe CERTAIN candidates did receive interview invites for R2 Consortium); however, it seems that a significant number of ppl on this thread have not received interview invites from R2. For me, UCLA is the only school I have yet to receive something from and I'm not sure how they could actively participate in the draft without knowing who they would like to offer their fellowships to (aka requiring that a candidate be interviewed). I am pretty perplexed by this, so please don't quote my logic–I could somehow have it all wrong. Just letting others know what a member of their adcom told me today over the phone.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!   [#permalink] 15 Mar 2016, 17:24

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  53   54   55   56   57   58   59  ...  68    Next  [ 1360 posts ] 

Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!

post reply Update application status  

Moderator: energy2pe

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap