GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Apr 2019, 10:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!

post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.64
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2016, 15:12
nachobioteck wrote:
Has anyone heard from Tuck or Tepper. I haven't received anything acknowledging that they received my applications. I emailed an adcom at tepper and said that they would send one, from Tuck they just told me to wait... This was about 2 and a half weeks ago.

Same thing for me with Tuck. They told me that consortium apps hadn't been released to them yet and they'd email me when they received it. This was also 2.5 weeks ago. I haven't heard anything at all from Darden either. I have heard that they traditionally don't even start sending invites until Feb, but on the clearadmit blog there are people saying they've received interview invites starting last week.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2016, 19:43
Has anyone gotten a confirmation e-mail from either Darden or Haas? It's been two weeks since I received an e-mail from the Consortium stating that they had forwarded my application.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Nonprofit

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2016, 19:48
bluesteelleft wrote:
Has anyone gotten a confirmation e-mail from either Darden or Haas? It's been two weeks since I received an e-mail from the Consortium stating that they had forwarded my application.

I got a confirmation with my account from haas on Friday!
Manager
Manager
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 07:29
Are there any public statistics of acceptance rates of students who have been invited to interview? I just want to get a feel of how much do adcoms filter before sending interview invites.
Manager
Manager
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 07:36
gmatdreamer12 wrote:
Are there any public statistics of acceptance rates of students who have been invited to interview? I just want to get a feel of how much do adcoms filter before sending interview invites.

http://www.mbadataguru.com/blog/admissi ... ance-rate/
Current Student
GMAT 1: 690 Q37 V48
GMAT 2: 720 Q39 V49
GPA: 3.3

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 08:34
AnthonyMason wrote:
gmatdreamer12 wrote:

Not buying the data/stats. as it is solely from GMATCLUB respondents. GMATCLUB respondents don't make up the entire applicant portfolio at all. Even if one uses some type of statistical analysis, I still fail to see how one could extrapolate from the GMATCLUB respondents to the larger applicant pool.
Manager
Manager
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 08:42
119maple wrote:
AnthonyMason wrote:
gmatdreamer12 wrote:

Not buying the data/stats. as it is solely from GMATCLUB respondents. GMATCLUB respondents don't make up the entire applicant portfolio at all. Even if one uses some type of statistical analysis, I still fail to see how one could extrapolate from the GMATCLUB respondents to the larger applicant pool.

I agree with you. However, this is the only data I am aware of. So, I would imagine for most native English speakers the interview admittance rate is marginally higher than what is presented here.
Current Student
GMAT 1: 690 Q37 V48
GMAT 2: 720 Q39 V49
GPA: 3.3

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 08:47
AnthonyMason wrote:
gmatdreamer12 wrote:

The other thing to keep in mind is that Tuck, Duke and Kellogg have open interviews meaning anyone can interview if they choose to.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Real Estate
WE: Analyst (Other)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 09:15
I got an email from Ross today that they were missing one of my recomemndation letters, but they also already invited me to interview. Seems kind of weird, but I contacted the Consortium and they said they would send it to them.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.2

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 13:32
Anyone hear from NYU yet? From prior years' threads it looks like we should get confirmation that they received applications soon (and invitation invites shortly thereafter).

Also based on prior years' threads, it looks like Yale sends out interview invitations pretty early on so unfortunately I think we have passed the time frame for that (for those of us who haven't heard anything yet).
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.5
WE: Analyst (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 13:42
Did anyone get login information with their Emory confirmation?
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 13:54
Hello Guys, We are hosting a webinar for Waitlisted applicants. If any of those who are waitlisted is interested in attending this event, sign up here how-to-get-off-the-mba-waitlist-webinar-by-gmat-club-and-mbamission-212335.html
Concentration: General Management, Strategy

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 14:50
grimts wrote:
Did anyone get login information with their Emory confirmation?

I did.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.2

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 15:01
Izzy767 wrote:
Anyone hear from NYU yet? From prior years' threads it looks like we should get confirmation that they received applications soon (and invitation invites shortly thereafter).

Also based on prior years' threads, it looks like Yale sends out interview invitations pretty early on so unfortunately I think we have passed the time frame for that (for those of us who haven't heard anything yet).

I guess I spoke too soon. Just got the confirmation email from NYU...
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.5
WE: Analyst (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 15:07
This is all I received:

Thank you for completing your application for the Goizueta Business School. We have now received all required materials and we look forward to reviewing your completed application. Your admission decision will be released on the notification date stated on our website.

We’ll be in touch soon!

Thank you,
MBA Admissions
Goizueta Business School
Emory University
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
WE: Business Development (Retail)

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 15:25
grimts wrote:
This is all I received:

Thank you for completing your application for the Goizueta Business School. We have now received all required materials and we look forward to reviewing your completed application. Your admission decision will be released on the notification date stated on our website.

We’ll be in touch soon!

Thank you,
MBA Admissions
Goizueta Business School
Emory University

yup that's all i received too.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: General Management, Strategy

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 16:35
kenneth143 wrote:
grimts wrote:
This is all I received:

We’ll be in touch soon!

Thank you,
MBA Admissions
Goizueta Business School
Emory University

Scratch that. I got the same email but I went to the portal and typed in my email as the username, clicked forgot password and was able to reset my password. I got in and was able to see that they received all of my information on 1/25.
Manager
Manager
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 18:42
demmy25 wrote:
kenneth143 wrote:
grimts wrote:
This is all I received:

We’ll be in touch soon!

Thank you,
MBA Admissions
Goizueta Business School
Emory University

Scratch that. I got the same email but I went to the portal and typed in my email as the username, clicked forgot password and was able to reset my password. I got in and was able to see that they received all of my information on 1/25.

Mine since the 19th
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45
Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2016, 19:23
I have NOT received an e-mail from Darden yet to confirm they received my application from the consortium. I did go to the Darden application site, entered my e-mail, and clicked "forgot password" which let me reset a password. Upon logging in, I saw that my application had been submitted but that it was pending payment. Should I call to sort it out?

I tried the same method with Haas and it didn't work since I never received an e-mail after clicking reset password.
Manager
Manager
GPA: 3.86
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2016, 07:40
Just got the confirmation from Darden.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!   [#permalink] 27 Jan 2016, 07:40

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  20   21   22   23   24   25   26  ...  68    Next  [ 1360 posts ] 

Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!

post reply Update application status  

Moderator: energy2pe

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap