GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Apr 2019, 06:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!

  post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 72
Location: United States
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2016, 13:26
Nai222 wrote:
Just got my confirmation for Goizueta! Just waiting on Tuck now! This process feels real now.



Me too... I had received a notification before but it did not say that it was through The Consortium. I guess this one is the official one then.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Dec 2015
Posts: 34
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.5
WE: Analyst (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2016, 14:02
gmatdreamer12 wrote:
Nai222 wrote:
Just got my confirmation for Goizueta! Just waiting on Tuck now! This process feels real now.



Me too... I had received a notification before but it did not say that it was through The Consortium. I guess this one is the official one then.



Same here
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 60
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.64
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2016, 14:31
Interview Invite from Darden today. Got an II from 4 of the 6 consortium schools I applied too- Darden, Johnson, McDonough, McCombs. Haven't heard anything from Yale since submitting the video questions, and haven't heard anything at all from Tuck. At this point, it's hard to be too worried about those two when I already have 4 interviews to prepare for!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 112
Concentration: Real Estate
WE: Analyst (Other)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2016, 14:34
gbout3 wrote:
Interview Invite from Darden today. Got an II from 4 of the 6 consortium schools I applied too- Darden, Johnson, McDonough, McCombs. Haven't heard anything from Yale since submitting the video questions, and haven't heard anything at all from Tuck. At this point, it's hard to be too worried about those two when I already have 4 interviews to prepare for!


Nice, congrats!. I applied to Darden but haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully I will hear something positive from them soon.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Aug 2015
Posts: 18
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2016, 15:26
I called Haas and inquired about not having received an application receipt. She told me they were still inputting applications in to the system after the Consortium sent them over (I guess it's manual?). She also said to wait 1-2 more weeks and call back if I hadn't received anything by then.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Aug 2014
Posts: 6
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2016, 19:59
received my Haas confirmation about 3:30 pm pst
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Jan 2016
Posts: 4
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 13:26
Not a Consortium school, but has anyone heard from Kellogg? It says 4-6 weeks, but haven't heard anything yet.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Feb 2015
Posts: 78
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 14:16
I finally just heard from Tepper.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Sep 2013
Posts: 43
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
WE: Business Development (Retail)
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 14:39
I received confirmations from Emory, Haas, and Darden this week. I got an invite from Darden about an hr ago.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 28 Oct 2015
Posts: 78
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 690 Q37 V48
GMAT 2: 720 Q39 V49
GPA: 3.3
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 14:45
Has anyone heard from Tuck as in just a confirmation of receipt of application?
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 21 Aug 2014
Posts: 152
Location: United States
Concentration: Other, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GMAT 2: 690 Q44 V40
WE: Science (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 15:07
119maple wrote:
Has anyone heard from Tuck as in just a confirmation of receipt of application?


I have heard from all my schools but Tuck. I actually just received an acknowledgement from Tepper maybe an hour ago. Hopefully Tuck's will come in soon!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Feb 2015
Posts: 78
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 15:31
kenneth143 wrote:
I received confirmations from Emory, Haas, and Darden this week. I got an invite from Darden about an hr ago.


Congrats on your invite from Darden. Does your profile on the portal reflect the invite?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Jan 2016
Posts: 4
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 17:22
nachobioteck wrote:
119maple wrote:
Has anyone heard from Tuck as in just a confirmation of receipt of application?


I have heard from all my schools but Tuck. I actually just received an acknowledgement from Tepper maybe an hour ago. Hopefully Tuck's will come in soon!



Just received an invite for Tepper. By the the looks of it -- it seems that I'm not the first to receive this invite. Several other interview dates are already taken and I check my email pretty fast.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 21 Feb 2015
Posts: 78
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 19:48
Jellyfish wrote:
nachobioteck wrote:
119maple wrote:
Has anyone heard from Tuck as in just a confirmation of receipt of application?


I have heard from all my schools but Tuck. I actually just received an acknowledgement from Tepper maybe an hour ago. Hopefully Tuck's will come in soon!



Just received an invite for Tepper. By the the looks of it -- it seems that I'm not the first to receive this invite. Several other interview dates are already taken and I check my email pretty fast.


Congrats, I just got an invite from Tepper as well. Good luck to us!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Sep 2013
Posts: 43
Location: United States
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
WE: Business Development (Retail)
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2016, 20:18
demmy25 wrote:
kenneth143 wrote:
I received confirmations from Emory, Haas, and Darden this week. I got an invite from Darden about an hr ago.


Congrats on your invite from Darden. Does your profile on the portal reflect the invite?



Thank you...Yup, I'm pretty pump about visiting the schools.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 10
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2016, 07:52
dumb question...do we get an interview at every school we apply to? if not what are the statistics on getting an interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Dec 2015
Posts: 34
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.5
WE: Analyst (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2016, 09:15
Received an Emory invite last night!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Jun 2015
Posts: 7
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2016, 10:21
1
1
inkognegro wrote:
dumb question...do we get an interview at every school we apply to? if not what are the statistics on getting an interview?


Apart from schools like Kellogg (and I think Tuck?) that try to interview every applicant, you only get interviews from schools that are genuinely interested in you. The number of invites vary by school, # of applications, etc., but typically schools invite 2x the number of people they will eventually admit for that round. So, you more or less have a 50% chance of admission if you receive an interview invite.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 108
GPA: 3.86
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2016, 14:24
No invite yet from Darden or Emory but I did get an invite from Johnson at 6am on Friday. This week should be interesting.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jan 2016
Posts: 26
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2016, 15:06
Nai222 wrote:
This week should be interesting.


I second that!
_________________
http://ThisMBA.com - A blog chronicling my journey to a top American MBA program.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!   [#permalink] 30 Jan 2016, 15:06

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  22   23   24   25   26   27   28  ...  68    Next  [ 1360 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!

  post reply Update application status  

Moderator: energy2pe



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.