GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Apr 2019, 17:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!

  post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2012
Posts: 44
Location: United States
Concentration: Marketing, Healthcare
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2016, 20:14
I have yet to hear from Kenan Flagler and 2 people have been accepted already. I'm confused.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 42
Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2016, 20:24
teesmartgirl wrote:
I have yet to hear from Kenan Flagler and 2 people have been accepted already. I'm confused.


For people who applied in Round 1 of the Consortium, which allows you to be considered for UNC's Round 1 or Round 2 deadlines, having a decision already makes sense. I asked to be considered for Round 2 and got my admit call on 1/31.

If people applied in Round 2 of the Consortium, which aligns with UNC's Round 3 deadline, having a decision now is a bit early as I would expect the decision deadline to be in mid-March. I thought people were still waiting for interview invites.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Oct 2012
Posts: 44
Location: United States
Concentration: Marketing, Healthcare
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2016, 20:26
Thanks for the clarification! I'm not as worried now.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Dec 2015
Posts: 34
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.5
WE: Analyst (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2016, 05:54
Just as a clarification with my KF admit, I applied to R2 of Consortium, which aligns with R3 of KF
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2013
Posts: 108
GPA: 3.86
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 11 Feb 2016, 09:50
.

Originally posted by Nai222 on 11 Feb 2016, 06:19.
Last edited by Nai222 on 11 Feb 2016, 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 112
Concentration: Real Estate
WE: Analyst (Other)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2016, 09:44
For those waiting on Cornell, it looks like we will hear about interviews by Monday.

https://www.johnson.cornell.edu/Full-Ti ... tant-Dates

Scroll to the bottom of the page for Consortium applicants.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 21 Aug 2014
Posts: 152
Location: United States
Concentration: Other, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GMAT 2: 690 Q44 V40
WE: Science (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2016, 09:46
inkognegro wrote:
Got accepted to wisconsin...it is a relief to have something ....anyone heard from darden?


inkognegro Congrats! Good to know that I'm not the only potential badger :) What specialization did you apply to?
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 13 Sep 2015
Posts: 9
WE: Other (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2016, 11:22
Interview invite for USC received this morning!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 72
Location: United States
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2016, 13:30
mbahopeful89 wrote:
For those waiting on Cornell, it looks like we will hear about interviews by Monday.

https://www.johnson.cornell.edu/Full-Ti ... tant-Dates

Scroll to the bottom of the page for Consortium applicants.



Thanks! It's good to know that there is a specific cutoff day. I am literally going insane thinking that interview invites or acceptance letters can come any time now.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 60
Location: United States
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.64
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2016, 23:16
nicholasbentham wrote:
Can anyone give some insight to the Cornell LEAD program. I just received an invite.


nicholasbentham I left a bit about my experience at the LEAD weekend on the Johnson boards for you! Again, reach out to me via PM if you want any more info

Accepted to Johnson today, after interviewing at the LEAD event on 4-5Feb. I received a decent merit scholarship and was waitlisted for the Park Fellowship. I know that Consortium decisions don't come out until mid/late march, so I am assuming that all of these merit scholarships have no bearing on whether Johnson will give me a Consortium fellowship. Regardless, it feels good to get an acceptance from a top school!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 112
Concentration: Real Estate
WE: Analyst (Other)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2016, 06:48
gbout3 wrote:
nicholasbentham wrote:
Can anyone give some insight to the Cornell LEAD program. I just received an invite.


nicholasbentham I left a bit about my experience at the LEAD weekend on the Johnson boards for you! Again, reach out to me via PM if you want any more info

Accepted to Johnson today, after interviewing at the LEAD event on 4-5Feb. I received a decent merit scholarship and was waitlisted for the Park Fellowship. I know that Consortium decisions don't come out until mid/late march, so I am assuming that all of these merit scholarships have no bearing on whether Johnson will give me a Consortium fellowship. Regardless, it feels good to get an acceptance from a top school!


Congrats! Wow its crazy to see some acceptances already.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 21 Aug 2014
Posts: 152
Location: United States
Concentration: Other, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GMAT 2: 690 Q44 V40
WE: Science (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2016, 07:35
1
mbahopeful89 wrote:

Congrats! Wow its crazy to see some acceptances already.


It's really only about a month until everything is over! We will be laughing at all this in June while we having some beers at OP!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 72
Location: United States
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2016, 08:39
nachobioteck wrote:
mbahopeful89 wrote:

Congrats! Wow its crazy to see some acceptances already.


It's really only about a month until everything is over! We will be laughing at all this in June while we having some beers at OP!



Cheers to that
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2015
Posts: 81
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2016, 06:09
gmatdreamer12 wrote:
nachobioteck wrote:
mbahopeful89 wrote:

Congrats! Wow its crazy to see some acceptances already.


It's really only about a month until everything is over! We will be laughing at all this in June while we having some beers at OP!



Cheers to that

I second that, lol. it's been a mixed month for my wife and I. Dinged at HBS, Wharton and Columbia; Got interviewed at Booth, and Kellogg. We can't wait for it to be over
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Feb 2016
Posts: 2
Schools: Tuck '18 (II)
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Feb 2016, 11:49
Interview invite at Tuck :)
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Aug 2015
Posts: 81
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2016, 07:33
Dinged at Cornell
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 112
Concentration: Real Estate
WE: Analyst (Other)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2016, 08:02
I was waitlisted at Cornell. I also listed them 4 for my rank. I'm not sure if that had any influence on the waitlist decision.
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Mar 2015
Posts: 35
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2016, 08:33
tchankwes wrote:
Dinged at Cornell



after interview?
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 28 Oct 2015
Posts: 78
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 690 Q37 V48
GMAT 2: 720 Q39 V49
GPA: 3.3
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2016, 09:03
tchankwes wrote:
Dinged at Cornell


Dinged without interview as well. My comment was that they were sloppy with their decision letter. The letter was addressed to a "Dear N/A" and my address was all in lowercase. Two dings thus far!

Come on Harvard and Tuck
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Jan 2016
Posts: 112
Concentration: Real Estate
WE: Analyst (Other)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2016, 09:24
119maple wrote:
tchankwes wrote:
Dinged at Cornell


Dinged without interview as well. My comment was that they were sloppy with their decision letter. The letter was addressed to a "Dear N/A" and my address was all in lowercase. Two dings thus far!

Come on Harvard and Tuck


That's crazy you got an interview at HBS but were dinged at Cornell without an interview. Do you remember what you ranked them on your app?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!   [#permalink] 16 Feb 2016, 09:24

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  28   29   30   31   32   33   34  ...  68    Next  [ 1360 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling All 2016 Consortium Applicants!!!

  post reply Update application status  

Moderator: energy2pe



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.