GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 12 Jul 2020, 12:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 06:45
Is the pre notification via FEDEX still a thing? I noticed it mentioned in this thread earlier.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Tepper '22 (S)
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2020, 07:24
Has anyone heard back about R4 decisions yet? I haven't seen anything logged anywhere by anyone for R4.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2020, 10:04
Againstallodds wrote:
Has anyone heard back about R4 decisions yet? I haven't seen anything logged anywhere by anyone for R4.

Nope, no interviews or anything. I was told we are in Round 5 by Adcom, they skipped R4 for full time, its on the website. I cannot wait until Mid-Late June for a response, so I will probably just forget about it unfortunately.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2020, 10:07
I received an email today that my decision has been updated. I was in the waitlist and I am still in the waitlist.
However, it seems some emails have gone out today. Not sure, if it's just the waitlisted candidates.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 May 2020, 10:12
vimas wrote:
I received an email today that my decision has been updated. I was in the waitlist and I am still in the waitlist.
However, it seems some emails have gone out today. Not sure, if it's just the waitlisted candidates.

Nothing on mine. It did say I was complete like 2 weeks ago, now it says I am no longer complete and awaiting material.

A few rejections on clearadmit.
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 May 2020, 12:08
I submitted my application without GMAT score in the last round. Do I have a chance if other things are in place.. will committee take my application seriously? I am an international candidate from India.
Intern
Intern
B
GRE 1: Q162 V164
GPA: 3.23

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2020, 06:30
Jai19 wrote:
I submitted my application without GMAT score in the last round. Do I have a chance if other things are in place.. will committee take my application seriously? I am an international candidate from India.

Which program are you applying for? If you're applying to the Fulltime 2Y MBA, your odds aren't going to be great because they're likely looking to find non-internationals to fill up the last few slots. The issue they have is that they're anticipating a large number of international admits to defer because they won't be able to get their visas in time or don't want to do a hybrid online-in-person.

If you explicitly stated your willingness to do an online-in-person-hybrid, then it'd might help quite a bit.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2020, 05:22
Anyone submitted their application in round 5 at Tepper? And have you heard back anything yet?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2020, 15:22
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application to Tepper FT, 2 hrs after the Round 5 deadline. My application status on portal was updated to file complete and sent to committee for review on June 1. But I didn’t receive any verification email. I’m just wondering if I’m still considered a R5 applicant. If previous admitted students could give a time line of how the process works or put up a link of a discussion where this has already been discussed I would appreciate it. I’m new to the forum so would appreciate any help with navigating the website. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 08 Jun 2020, 08:48
Calling all CMU Tepper applicants! We are CMU Tepper students and understand how hard and expensive it is to get your college application essays reviewed!

Tomo is here to help! Designed by students, the Tomo platform connects you with current B-School students who have experienced the application journey and can give you tailored and useful feedback on your essays!

We are providing one free essay review for the first 40 people who sign up on our website and like our social media pages! If you are a winner, we will send you an email with the instructions to submit your essays.

Excited by what you just read? Like, Follow and Share our message on:

LinkedIN
Facebook
Twitter
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 22:32
Fahadunext wrote:
Anyone submitted their application in round 5 at Tepper? And have you heard back anything yet?

I have submitted for R5 but haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone been contacted by Tepper?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2020, 04:46
ankitbansal557 wrote:
Fahadunext wrote:

I have submitted for R5 but haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone been contacted by Tepper?

I haven't heard anything back either.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2020, 13:16
Lachild wrote:
ankitbansal557 wrote:
Fahadunext wrote:

Yup, same for me. I too haven't heard back.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2020, 15:32
deushyant wrote:
Lachild wrote:
ankitbansal557 wrote:
Fahadunext wrote:

A few people have reported getting interview invites on ClearAdmit! I am guessing its rejection for those not invited by now as the final decision date is around 20 June?
Thanks!
Prayush
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2020, 10:13
Did anyone received R5 interview invite? I dropped the mail to college they said they are still extending the interview invite

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2020, 15:12
Subham2506 wrote:
Did anyone received R5 interview invite? I dropped the mail to college they said they are still extending the interview invite

Decision deadline is June 22nd and if they extend any interview invites now, it just leaves three business days for an interview to happen and making the decision.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Kellogg '22

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2020, 06:33
Fahadunext wrote:
Subham2506 wrote:

Decision deadline is June 22nd and if they extend any interview invites now, it just leaves three business days for an interview to happen and making the decision.

I guess this whole thing was to target the domestic audience. Very less chance of scoring a visa even if one cracks the whole thing at a late round, and that's a big If
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2020, 16:38
prayushgupta wrote:
deushyant wrote:
Lachild wrote:
ankitbansal557 wrote:
Fahadunext wrote:

A few people have reported getting interview invites on ClearAdmit! I am guessing its rejection for those not invited by now as the final decision date is around 20 June?
Thanks!
Prayush

Any update guys ? Did anyone receive interview requests ? Even I haven't heard anything.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2020, 16:46
I applied in R5 and I haven’t heard anything. Will find out on Monday.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Jun 2020, 05:27
Hello All, has anyone applied in the 31-May deadline round ? Got any response ?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022   [#permalink] 22 Jun 2020, 05:27

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19    Next  [ 375 posts ] 

Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status