GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Nov 2019, 07:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all IIM Ahmadabad PGPX Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2020)

new topic post reply Update application status  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmadabad PGPX Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2020)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2019, 17:34
Mansoorsheik wrote:
I will be having 3.9 years of work experience by March,2020. Will that be fine. Or should I have to wait one more year to apply? Thanks for your response..

Posted from my mobile device

Mansoorsheik

This is last year's thread. Please post your query in current year admission thread, link for which is given below

https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... fl=similar
D
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmadabad PGPX Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2020)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2019, 02:41
Mansoorsheik wrote:
I will be having 3.9 years of work experience by March,2020. Will that be fine. Or should I have to wait one more year to apply? Thanks for your response..

it seems like you won't meet IIMA's eligibility criteria, which is : Minimum 4 years of full time work experience after completion of graduation as on March 31, 2020

Moreover. most of the IIMA class has 7+ years of work experience. I'd suggest you apply with 2+ years of work experience under your belt.
ISB is a good choice if you wish to apply this year.

Ask us for ASSESSING YOUR MBA CHANCES

Invested In Your Success
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2019, 10:11
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2019, 17:20
Hello everyone

I'm Avnish Thakkar.

I had scored 77% in 10th, 72% in 12th.

I was able to score 6.75 CPI in my Bachelor's of Mechatronics engineering from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.

I was placed with Aerospace and defence business of Larsen & Toubro Ltd. For 4.5 yrs I have worked as Project Management and on-site commissioning professional on ISRO's projects. Since last 3.75 yrs I have been working as Manufacturing professional for BrahMos missiles systems. In sum I have experience of 8 yrs and 2 months for Aerospace and defence industry. My present designation is Manager, Advanced Composite Production.

I have done diploma in performing arts, Drama from Maharaj Sayaji Rao University, Gujarat.

I have recently scored 317 in GRE. 320 was last year average.

I'm interested in fine tuning my business acumen, with this course. Want to use those skills to make India's Aerospace and Defence sector self reliant.

Can you please help me to assess the profile?

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all IIM Ahmadabad PGPX Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2020)   [#permalink] 12 Oct 2019, 17:20

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   [ 244 posts ] 

Calling all IIM Ahmadabad PGPX Applicants (2019 Intake; Class of 2020)

new topic post reply Update application status