GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 30 May 2020, 08:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Imperial College Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 16 May 2017
Posts: 162
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V39
WE: General Management (Retail Banking)
Reviews Badge
Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jul 2019, 22:20
1
Welcome all Imperial class of 2021 hopefuls. Let's use this platform to know each-other, exchange ideas, discuss app strategies, and some profile discussions may be? Give a shout out!

Imperial Decision Tracker & Historical Admit Data | Add Imperial to your profile




_________________
"The harder you work the luckier you get"
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Posts: 4
Location: Thailand
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2020, 06:39
Hi lfcgirl15 -- Yes, characters, not words (characters include space too!). After submitting the application, the portal will open new sections to upload your personal statement and gmat score.
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1120
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2020, 07:11
What does Personal statement mean in the documents submission section? anyone?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 45
Location: United Kingdom
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Other
GMAT 1: 610 Q39 V35
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Feb 2020, 08:43
Chethan92 wrote:
What does Personal statement mean in the documents submission section? anyone?


The personal statement is like an essay to support your application. You can be as unique as you want. I did a one-paged essay and spoke a little about my background, why Imperial, my contribution to the cohort and etc.

Good luck
Admitted
03 Mar, 2020
04 Mar 2020, 03:45
Private, GRE: 300, Q150, V150; GPA: 2.99; WE: 97 months; Japan; via Email
got conditional offer- have to take GMAT /GRE again [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Aug 2019
Posts: 4
Schools: Imperial '22 (A)
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V37
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Mar 2020, 23:29
1
Accepted to the Imperial MBA (2020 Intake). Was hoping to connect with people with offers for possible accommodation related discussions. Happy to help/address queries for applicants currently awaiting a decision/interview etc.

Thank you GMAT Club, the forum insights have been invaluable.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Mar 2020
Posts: 1
Location: United States
Schools: Imperial '22 (A)
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2020, 19:58
1
Revived my acceptance this week-looking forward to meeting everyone!

Posted from my mobile device
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1120
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2020, 19:10
Did anybody received interview invite for R4?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Dec 2019
Posts: 8
Location: United States
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2020, 13:10
Chethan92

Yes, I did last week.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Oct 2018
Posts: 20
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2020, 23:41
For the second choice sector & country

If I choose another sector (for my second choice) can I choose the same country for my first and second choice?
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1120
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Apr 2020, 23:46
letsdothis48 wrote:
For the second choice sector & country

If I choose another sector (for my second choice) can I choose the same country for my first and second choice?


Yes, you can choose same country.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Apr 2020
Posts: 6
Schools: Imperial '22 (A)
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 05:08
Did anyone apply for the 1st May round? I think it's mandatory for this round to undertake the Kira assessment. Has anyone had any experience with this for Imperial Business School?

Thanks
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1120
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 05:14
jr1810 wrote:
Did anyone apply for the 1st May round? I think it's mandatory for this round to undertake the Kira assessment. Has anyone had any experience with this for Imperial Business School?

Thanks


It is mandatory for every applicant. Irrespective of the round.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Oct 2018
Posts: 20
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 05:29
Just wanted to check with Chethan or anyone else who's taken the Kira assessment:

1) Were the questions based more on why MBA and career goals or were they more behavioral based questions (like leadership, crisis management, etc)

2) Was it a mix of video and writing questions? Or just video?

Thanks in advance!
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1120
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 May 2020, 05:56
letsdothis48 wrote:
Just wanted to check with Chethan or anyone else who's taken the Kira assessment:

1) Were the questions based more on why MBA and career goals or were they more behavioral based questions (like leadership, crisis management, etc)

2) Was it a mix of video and writing questions? Or just video?

Thanks in advance!


The assessment has 3 questions. Mostly on career related. I don't know whether it's a mix of video and writing.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2020
Posts: 4
Schools: Imperial '22 (A)
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2020, 18:36
Hi all, just wanna ask if anyone or friend of yours from r5 has heard any news yet? Results is released this week? Thanks!! :)

Posted from my mobile device
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1120
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2020, 18:38
Juomain wrote:
Hi all, just wanna ask if anyone or friend of yours from r5 has heard any news yet? Results is released this week? Thanks!! :)

Posted from my mobile device


Hi Juomain, Results will be declared this week. When did you give your interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2020
Posts: 4
Schools: Imperial '22 (A)
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2020, 18:43
Hi Chethan92, I had my interview on 18th last Mon. Knowing that the result will release this week, so wanna see anyone received email yet or needa wait til end of the week :)


Chethan92 wrote:
Juomain wrote:
Hi all, just wanna ask if anyone or friend of yours from r5 has heard any news yet? Results is released this week? Thanks!! :)

Posted from my mobile device


Hi Juomain, Results will be declared this week. When did you give your interview?
NUS School Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 1120
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 590 Q46 V25
GMAT 2: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2020, 18:57
Juomain wrote:
Hi Chethan92, I had my interview on 18th last Mon. Knowing that the result will release this week, so wanna see anyone received email yet or needa wait til end of the week :)


Chethan92 wrote:
Juomain wrote:
Hi all, just wanna ask if anyone or friend of yours from r5 has heard any news yet? Results is released this week? Thanks!! :)

Posted from my mobile device


Hi Juomain, Results will be declared this week. When did you give your interview?


Imperial will start sending out admits from thursday.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2020
Posts: 4
Schools: Imperial '22 (A)
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 May 2020, 20:45
Chethan92 wrote:
Juomain wrote:
Hi Chethan92, I had my interview on 18th last Mon. Knowing that the result will release this week, so wanna see anyone received email yet or needa wait til end of the week :)


Chethan92 wrote:
Juomain wrote:
Hi all, just wanna ask if anyone or friend of yours from r5 has heard any news yet? Results is released this week? Thanks!! :)

Posted from my mobile device


Hi Juomain, Results will be declared this week. When did you give your interview?


Imperial will start sending out admits from thursday.



I see, thanks a lot!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Apr 2020
Posts: 6
Schools: Imperial '22 (A)
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 May 2020, 02:36
I just got an offer this morning from the May round! But only because I asked them to provide me with a respnose ASAP as I'm making a scholarship application with the SMF.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021   [#permalink] 26 May 2020, 02:36

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6    Next  [ 110 posts ] 

Calling all Imperial College MBA Applicants [2020 Intake]Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: aghosh54






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne